ADVERTISEMENT

I thought Herschel Walker was a valedictorian.

So NOW you’re rolling with “I’m not QAnon! I’m FUNNY stoopid Buffalo guy!”

sweet
You’re are really suffering from an inferiority complex coming over from IU to a Purdue board. I’ll dumb it down for you. I changed the Avitar after the January 6 dust up in order to trigger the weak and it apparently worked.

Reactions: Crayfish57
I was considering a Proud Boy I brought in holding a confederate flag only becasue a pin sounds kinda scary. Couldn't that stick me? Still, your suggestion makes me think of ole Art and so you may have something? Q....pin...you may be on to something?
Mine is a tribute to Bob and his ridiculous Trump dictator one he used for so long.

• Haha
Reactions: tjreese and BSIT
I was considering a Proud Boy I brought in holding a confederate flag only becasue a pin sounds kinda scary. Couldn't that stick me? Still, your suggestion makes me think of ole Art and so you may have something? Q....pin...you may be on to something?
None of those ideas adequately convey your thoughts the way your previous parable of the anti-government wombat and the pedophile moose.

Lol . Classic. Liberals really don’t have a sense of humor and are so easy to trigger
Actually they are kinda boring and very limited once they are off their media feeds. Still, I enjoy talking guns with them...those get pretty good. It is really hard to pinpoint a particular area for continual laughs. Imagine being in the TWighlight Zone where those afflicted with mental issues are now appointed through the administration with the hope that all of us will now accept the abnormal as normal...starting with Rachel Lavene. I bop in and out between the basketball and a sister in Sarasota and will bop out more than in, down the road.

Still, there comes a time that the humor they provide slowly turns to sorrow and you must stop. It reminds me of over six decades ago wishing the teacher would not give Donnie more than a couple of words to read...because that too was painful.

Last edited:
Reactions: BSIT
I don’t follow and never have followed QAnon and I picked the Buffalo man Avitar independent of any perceived association with QANON. I simply googled Buffalo man and took the picture and incorporated it without using any QANON website or links.
I changed the Avitar after the January 6 dust up in order to trigger the weak and it apparently worked.
Well NOW you’re arguing against yourself!

Last edited:
None of those ideas adequately convey your thoughts the way your previous parable of the anti-government wombat and the pedophile moose.
Marsupials don't move as fast as QAnon or Proud Boys and the confederate flag adds a little bling to it. Tell you what click your heels three times and imagine me how you want and it will all be real and saves me more time to get more media feeds...

Well NOW you’re arguing against yourself!
Nope I changed it after January 6 after I saw the Buffalo man on TV and Bob and others who participated in the failed Russian hoax started their next chapter of “getting “ Trump. Still don’t know the exact date I switched and I googled the Buffalo man and copied the picture independent of QAnon. Carry on chasing down the rabbit hole

Nope I changed it after January 6 after I saw the Buffalo man on TV and Bob and others who participated in the failed Russian hoax started their next chapter of “getting “ Trump. Still don’t know the exact date I switched and I googled the Buffalo man and copied the picture independent of QAnon. Carry on chasing down the rabbit hole
So we’re back to rolling with “stupid cause he looks like a buffalo to me”

Marsupials don't move as fast as QAnon or Proud Boys and the confederate flag adds a little bling to it. Tell you what click your heels three times and imagine me how you want and it will all be real and saves me more time to get more media feeds...
Please don’t tell him about Operation Platypus. You have already said enough to blow our cover

Reactions: tjreese
Please don’t tell him about Operation Platypus. You have already said enough to blow our cover
Good point. He or she (do you know if it is a he? What pronouns does he or she use or have used in the past?) He may have us figured out but the whole army of 35 others he doesn't know and not all carry a confederate flag...some carry a russian flag. Actually, he or she is boring and we are wasting a lot of bandwidth on this deprived soul...

• Haha
So NOW you’re rolling with “I’m not QAnon! I’m FUNNY stoopid Buffalo guy!”

sweet

PS: I’ve been a registered R since Art Linkletter was in diapers. Real conservatives don’t put up with QAnon, stupid buffaloes, or funny stupid guys from Buffalo. You’re a confused person, but I’m pretty sure. you’re one of those three things.
I seriously doubt Art Linkletter ever was young enough for diapers and if he did you'd be over 110 years old and back in diapers yourself.

The irony. You fell for the Russian hoax and are chasing me down a rabbit hole of falsely accusing me. I don’t know anything about pedophiles and never commented on the subject. Also for the record I’m not ashamed of anything I have said. Too bad you can’t say the same. Keep trying to keep the hoax alive
Then you should take some time and search for where I said your hero was guilty of Russian collusion. You won’t find it because I’ve never said it was true. I said I would go with whatever Mueller found and I have. But go ahead and label me as it makes it easier for you to avoid talking about everything else trump.

Isn’t it about time for another impotent tds accusation? You’ve only got about three comments to choose from on your list.

• Haha
Then you should take some time and search for where I said your hero was guilty of Russian collusion. You won’t find it because I’ve never said it was true. I said I would go with whatever Mueller found and I have. But go ahead and label me as it makes it easier for you to avoid talking about everything else trump.

Isn’t it about time for another impotent tds accusation? You’ve only got about three comments to choose from on your list.
My bad, I’ll take your word for it. I thought your infamous Lies post that you perpetuated forever had comments from you accusing Trump of collusion with Russia

You’re are really suffering from an inferiority complex coming over from IU to a Purdue board. I’ll dumb it down for you. I changed the Avitar after the January 6 dust up in order to trigger the weak and it apparently worked.
The irony of you claiming to dumb things down when you don’t know how to spell avatar…

• Haha
Reactions: BSIT and Crayfish57
You mean like spelling great? Irony can be a tragic thing sometimes.
I am quite happy to give someone benefit of the doubt when they misspell something once or even twice. Typos happen. He’s had to go back and retype it numerous times to spell it with an I, so I don’t think he should be talking down to anyone about dumbing anything down.

Now, your cute little attempt at a gotcha is Ill-conceived. It’s an alias, you dumb****.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: Riveting-
After 13 pages it's obvious there are damned few valedictorians posting here so Herschel should feel right at home.
Sadly, I was pulled into even more puerile nonsense than the typical media feeds posted...even more bandwidth wasted than usual. I didn’t notice it until Kim loosened my depends @TMan92

• Haha
Right! I get it!

You post with a picture of the QAnon Shaman because you have no QAnon association and you’re stupid enough to think it represents Buffalo. Or buffaloes.

Does it worry you that “BSIT is really stupid” was by far your better choice for an explanation?

I mean, it reminds everyone that anytime you post it’s by the “I’m stupid buffaloes guy,” but at least you may not be thought of as “Crazy-ass anti-democracy guy.”
To borrow your words, I think this and the related posts are beneath you.

Bob used to have a screen pic of Trump, but nobody (except maybe bni, puf and Ted) thought he was endorsing or campaigning for Trump since Bob has long made it clear he vastly prefers the guy whose own daughter claimed he (Joe, not Bob) took showers with her when she was a child.

Its a grate day to be a proud Ameracin
Ha Ha…you misspeld Amerikan! It is a onedufool day to be an Italian. Just look at the media feeds already calling her names rather than debating her positions. It like groundhog day all over again…but across the pond. The unfortunate thing about eating something after Kim loosened my depends is that they got tighter after eating. I need depends with a stretchband waist. I wonder if QAnon sells those in a Proud Boy store?

Seriously, Giorgia Meloni seems to be upsetting a few people to get labeled so quickly and I haven’t even got used to skinny jeans on fat girly boys.

• Love
Apparently with the repubs, morals, character, and family values don't apply to their own. This article has the get-well cards and the woman has provided a $575 receipt. I still can't believe there weren't any better republican candidates than Herschel in a red state.

• Haha
Ha Ha…you misspeld Amerikan! It is a onedufool day to be an Italian. Just look at the media feeds already calling her names rather than debating her positions. It like groundhog day all over again…but across the pond. The unfortunate thing about eating something after Kim loosened my depends is that they got tighter after eating. I need depends with a stretchband waist. I wonder if QAnon sells those in a Proud Boy store?

Seriously, Giorgia Meloni seems to be upsetting a few people to get labeled so quickly and I haven’t even got used to skinny jeans on fat girly boys.
Making fun of others' looks while having those people in your profile pic is...a choice.

ADVERTISEMENT