ADVERTISEMENT

I thought Herschel Walker was a valedictorian.

I thought people went to college to be able to think for themselves and evaluate information and reach conclusions. I guess the majority of people here didn’t attend the college I graduated from. When somebody offers a viewpoint you don’t understand you call them a liberal. You saw it on the internet or heard it from trump, so you believe it to be true without any research or thought. Is this the type of product Purdue produces today?
You get the award for having zero or even negative self-awareness. Please don't identify with Purdue in the future. It degrades the value of a Purdue degree, assuming you have one, which I find hard to believe based on the vast stupidity of your posts.

Case in point: your completely oblivious and idiotic post on drugs from yesterday, in direct contrast to this DOJ report I heard about last night.

"The most urgent threat to our communities, our kids, and our families are the Sinaloa Cartel and CJNG who are mass producing and supplying the fentanyl that is poisoning and killing Americans,” said DEA Administrator Anne Milgram."

Hmm, something about the donkey and blue grass certainly applies here. You got taken.
Recent history shows an urgency to use gov arms to go after political opposition. That truth shows I'm aware...it isn't conspiracy...it is history...

Reactions: BSIT
George Floyd was murdered before that could happen.

Yes, he had a criminal record. Our system of laws allows that he doesn’t have to die because of that.
George Floyd? You mean the multiple time violent felon drug dealing drug addict? That Floyd? Meh, society is much better off without him and Freddy Gray.

George Floyd? You mean the multiple time violent felon drug dealing drug addict? That Floyd? Meh, society is much better off without him and Freddy Gray.
So you think we should just put petty criminals to death without trial then?

Good. Let’s also kill anyone who was even remotely involved in a confrontation with police on 1/6. Society would also be better off without those idiots and criminals.

Fair is fair.

GTFOH.

Reactions: BNIBoiler
So you think we should just put petty criminals to death without trial then?

Good. Let’s also kill anyone who was even remotely involved in a confrontation with police on 1/6. Society would also be better off without those idiots and criminals.

Fair is fair.

GTFOH.
Notice, they don't want to go there about whether or not the Jan 6 folks should have been shot and killed by police. Mainly because they can relate to them.

Reactions: gr8indoorsman
Recent history shows an urgency to use gov arms to go after political opposition. That truth shows I'm aware...it isn't conspiracy...it is history...
The grass is green in this case and you could not be more wrong.

The worst waste of time is arguing with the fool and fanatic who doesn’t care about truth or reality, but only the victory of his beliefs and illusions. Never waste time on discussions that make no sense… There are people who, for all the evidence presented to them, do not have the ability to understand, and others who are blinded by ego, hatred and resentment, and the only thing that they want is to be right even if they aren’t.

Reactions: BuilderBob6

The worst waste of time is arguing with the fool and fanatic who doesn’t care about truth or reality, but only the victory of his beliefs and illusions. Never waste time on discussions that make no sense… There are people who, for all the evidence presented to them, do not have the ability to understand, and others who are blinded by ego, hatred and resentment, and the only thing that they want is to be right even if they aren’t.
Hunter says thanks on behalf of the Biden family

Hunter says thanks on behalf of the Biden family
Conservative loses an argument, quick pivot to Hunter Biden! What does he have to do with not understanding the facts around the "87,000 IRS agents" lie?
You're nothing if not predictable. What position does Hunter hold again? Does he have any security clearance and attends White House meetings?

• Haha
Conservative loses an argument, quick pivot to Hunter Biden! What does he have to do with not understanding the facts around the "87,000 IRS agents" lie?
You're nothing if not predictable. What position does Hunter hold again? Does he have any security clearance and attends White House meetings?
Well he has enough security clearance to travel around the world hustling to get the Big Guy a cut of the action

The donkey thought the grass was blue. Apparently you didn't understand the story.

The TDS mentioned here from time to time is exactly why a constitution was created. The Founding Fathers preferred no government with men that could reason with truth, but history has shown them (several) that man's ability to reason would not exceed his passion and so government to be restricted was the least of the two evils ...IF restricted. Does anyone really have to list ALL the things going on to compare and contrast the hypotheticals? There are numerous examples of reason if needed, compared to hypothetical passions. It is foolish on your part to even entertain what you suggest.

• Love
Notice, they don't want to go there about whether or not the Jan 6 folks should have been shot and killed by police. Mainly because they can relate to them.
Any police officer who truly feared for his life or that of others had a right to shoot to kill, regardless of color or any of your other woke nonsense.

Ashli Babbitt did not meet that criterion from what I saw, and she was killed by an officer who had previously proven himself to be incompetent and should not have been on any police force.

Possibly other police officers truly feared for life, and would have had that right. I assume you are not concerned with finding out since you said yesterday it is fine for the police state to hide evidence if it would show their corruption.

Are you aware that your statement yesterday was an endorsement of fascism?

Honestly never followed them and didn’t know they hijacked my Avitar
So we’re to believe you follow current events and politics enough to have daily conversations here……..with you starting threads about those things……..but you don’t know who Qanon is? And you randomly picked your avatar from where? What is it’s significance for you?
Doesn’t even pass the laugh test.
I’m continually amazed the lengths you people will go to avoid talking about embarrassing or uncomfortable topics. And that you’re so brazen about your denials when the truth is there for everyone to see.

Anyway, more Q sh/t for you to deny you know anything about. You know who Kash Patel is right?

• Haha
Reactions: BSIT and Crayfish57
So we’re to believe you follow current events and politics enough to have daily conversations here……..with you starting threads about those things……..but you don’t know who Qanon is? And you randomly picked your avatar from where? What is it’s significance for you?
Doesn’t even pass the laugh test.
I’m continually amazed the lengths you people will go to avoid talking about embarrassing or uncomfortable topics. And that you’re so brazen about your denials when the truth is there for everyone to see.

Anyway, more Q sh/t for you to deny you know anything about. You know who Kash Patel is right?

Sorry to disappoint you that I don’t fit into your self described right wing box but I stand by my comments that I don’t follow and never have followed QAnon and I picked the Buffalo man Avitar independent of any perceived association with QANON. Since you’re the one who knows about QANON, when did they pick the Buffalo man? I don’t know the exact date I switched my Avitar from the Boss (Bruce S) but i have had it most of this year and may have even had it part of last year. When I switched the Avitar I simply googled Buffalo man and took the picture and incorporated it without using any QANON website or links. Congratulations to you for being my inspiration in switching to the Buffalo man. I did it in recognition of your obsession with the Jan 6 riot

What this proves is I know how you and your minions fell for the Russian hoax. I feel how Trump was falsely accused. Would it make you feel better if I changed my Avatar to Trump in honor of you going down the rabbit hole yet again?

Reactions: Crayfish57
Sorry to disappoint you that I don’t fit into your self described right wing box but I stand by my comments that I don’t follow and never have followed QAnon and I picked the Buffalo man Avitar independent of any perceived association with QANON. Since you’re the one who knows about QANON, when did they pick the Buffalo man? I don’t know the exact date I switched my Avitar from the Boss (Bruce S) but i have had it most of this year and may have even had it part of last year. When I switched the Avitar I simply googled Buffalo man and took the picture and incorporated it without using any QANON website or links. Congratulations to you for being my inspiration in switching to the Buffalo man. I did it in recognition of your obsession with the Jan 6 riot

What this proves is I know how you and your minions fell for the Russian hoax. I feel how Trump was falsely accused. Would it make you feel better if I changed my Avatar to Trump in honor of you going down the rabbit hole yet again?
Translation: He has the most famous QAnon January 6th insurrectionist as his avatar and thinks it’s better or logical by saying it’s in honor of … Buffaloes.

So he wants you to believe he’s not anti-American, he’s merely really stupid.

lol—it’d be hard to make shit up that’s funnier or more pathetic

Reactions: indy35
This thread is gold.

Usually the batshit crazy QAnon people only talk in their own echo chamber. But here? They are telling parables, accusing people of pedophilia, and defending their Shaman for all to see!

Good stuff

(watch this) HEY TJREESE! When is JFK jr returning? (Now, wait for the story about the antelope and the mongoose taking away the guns and the IRS running a pedophile pizza shop and blahblahblah) hehehe

Last edited:
Reactions: indy35
Should federal law enforcement have guns? I am really confused. Just give them all to the teachers. Problem solved.
only if you put silencers on them. I don't want any noise that sounds like a paddling for the children...too much mental abuse and no full auto or black guns...they are scary. I'm just trying to help the kids...I'm just trying to help the kids

• Haha

The Russia investigation has nothing to do with Q or the trump republicans who follow him. Why would you deflect to your standard, worn out default reply?

If you know nothing about Q, how does it prove anything about me? It only MEANS, doesn’t prove, that you are lying and you know what it is and are ashamed to admit it……or the trump media you choose to get your information from doesn’t want to acknowledge that trumpers are gravitating to Q either.

With the right’s obsession with Hillary and Q’s assertion she is one of the leaders of the cabal of satanist pedophiles, I don’t know how you could have missed it.

Qanon shamon

• Haha
The Russia investigation has nothing to do with Q or the trump republicans who follow him.

If you know nothing about Q, how does it prove anything about me? It only MEANS, doesn’t prove, that you are lying and you know what it is and are ashamed to admit it……or the trump media you choose to get your information from doesn’t want to acknowledge that trumpers are gravitating to Q either.

With the right’s obsession with Hillary and Q’s assertion she is one of the leaders of the cabal of satanist pedophiles, I don’t know how you could have missed it.

Qanon shamon
The irony. You fell for the Russian hoax and are chasing me down a rabbit hole of falsely accusing me. I don’t know anything about pedophiles and never commented on the subject. Also for the record I’m not ashamed of anything I have said. Too bad you can’t say the same. Keep trying to keep the hoax alive

The irony. You fell for the Russian hoax and are chasing me down a rabbit hole of falsely accusing me. I don’t know anything about pedophiles and never commented on the subject. Also for the record I’m not ashamed of anything I have said. Too bad you can’t say the same. Keep trying to keep the hoax alive
You’re just a misunderstood guy who loves buffaloes! Or the City of Buffalo.

And has admitted he’s too stupid to understand that’s a QAnon/overthrow democracy hero, not a buffalo or a guy from Buffalo.

See! “Too stupid” is by far your better choice.

You’re just a misunderstood guy who loves buffaloes! Or the City of Buffalo.

And has admitted he’s too stupid to understand that’s a QAnon hero, not a buffalo or a guy from Buffalo.
No you’re just upset I have no association with QANON but carry on. The irony of you and Bob not seeing your irony is ironic

No you’re just upset I have no association with QANON but carry on. The irony of you and Bob not seeing your irony is ironic
Right! I get it!

You post with a picture of the QAnon Shaman because you have no QAnon association and you’re stupid enough to think it represents Buffalo. Or buffaloes.

Does it worry you that “BSIT is really stupid” was by far your better choice for an explanation?

I mean, it reminds everyone that anytime you post it’s by the “I’m stupid buffaloes guy,” but at least you may not be thought of as “Crazy-ass anti-democracy guy.”

Last edited:
And the other guy who has the anti-government parables and pedophilia conspiracy theories ALSO isn’t a QAnon guy, because HIS “better” explanation is that he just luvs him some Art Linkletter. And stories about wildebeests and frogs or some crazy-ass thing like that.

Along that line of pedophiles...who killed Epstein and what does Ghislaine know? It has to be Putin and no smarter than he is I'm surprised he hasn't been caught sneaking in and out of Chumps house. Idiot invaded Ukraine and knew full well that Biden had incentives to keep the cash flowing to Ukraine. I'll bet that spy sleeping with crazy wasn't really Chinese, but working for Putin. The Chinese leaders are forthright and our friends...

If you are going to talk politics then you need to stay current with updated feeds from the media, else you are just a simpleton like myself co-chairing Proud Boys and QAnon...all 37 of them. How else are you going to know what they want you to know if you don’t get the proper dosage throughout the day? You are such a rebel. Do you just come here for a bit of fantasy to get away from the harsh realities of what you see happening as therapy? BTW, quit taking the red pill and start goosestepping to the beat and the pain is over…

e928c979-aa55-401d-b458-c0839b97120b.jpg

• Haha
Along that line of pedophiles...who killed Epstein and what does Ghislaine know? It has to be Putin and no smarter than he is I'm surprised he hasn't been caught sneaking in and out of Chumps house. Idiot invaded Ukraine and knew full well that Biden had incentives to keep the cash flowing to Ukraine. I'll bet that spy sleeping with crazy wasn't really Chinese, but working for Putin. The Chinese leaders are forthright and our friends...

If you are going to talk politics then you need to stay current with updated feeds from the media, else you are just a simpleton like myself co-chairing Proud Boys and QAnon...all 37 of them. How else are you going to know what they want you to know if you don’t get the proper dosage throughout the day? You are such a rebel. Do you just come here for a bit of fantasy to get away from the harsh realities of what you see happening as therapy? BTW, quit taking the red pill and start goosestepping to the beat and the pain is over…

By the way, you need a far weirder avatar, one that represents your you!

I suggest Art Linkletter with a Q pin.

Lol . Classic. Liberals really don’t have a sense of humor and are so easy to trigger

Lol . Classic. Liberals really don’t have a sense of humor and are so easy to trigger
So NOW you’re rolling with “I’m not QAnon! I’m FUNNY stoopid Buffalo guy!”

sweet

PS: I’ve been a registered R since Art Linkletter was in diapers. Real conservatives don’t put up with QAnon, stupid buffaloes, or funny stupid guys from Buffalo. You’re a confused person, but I’m pretty sure. you’re one of those three things.

Last edited:
You need a far weirder avatar.

I suggest Art Linkletter with a Q pin.
I was considering a Proud Boy I brought in holding a confederate flag only becasue a pin sounds kinda scary. Couldn't that stick me? Still, your suggestion makes me think of ole Art and so you may have something? Q....pin...you may be on to something?

ADVERTISEMENT