ADVERTISEMENT

I thought Herschel Walker was a valedictorian.

The black cop who saved the lives of a lot of white senators and congressman.
Yeah if these thousands of armed protesters were a threat they would have killed the cop and would have continued on with their “mission “. Wonder why they didn’t shoot? Maybe they weren’t armed after all

Yeah if these thousands of armed protesters were a threat they would have killed the cop and would have continued on with their “mission “. Wonder why they didn’t shoot? Maybe they weren’t armed after all
Sickening QAnon guy. Sickening.

You clearly think an insurrection on our Capitol is a joke.

Your treasonous garbage can Burn. In. Hell.

Your garbage is not deplorable. It’s irredeemable.

And per your usual form, you will respond to irredeemable treasonous garbage with sarcasm, whattaboutism, and more vicious treasonous garbage. Just wait for it, because it’s coming from you again and again.

May God have mercy on your twisted, anti-American, disrespectful, jaded soul. You and your family must be suffering greatly due to the way you are. How pathetic, how incredibly sad.

Last edited:

I have never been a part of QAnon and never have visited their website or know what they stand for. In previous posts I never supported the Jan 6 riot and even condemned it.

For those that broke the law, they should be punished. However what escapes your virtue signaling is the fact the Dems are turning a blind eye to ongoing crime along with going soft on BLM and ANTIFA. Your side would be taken a lot more seriously if you were for the equal enforcement of the law instead of protecting the group that produces a greater proportion of crime

Reactions: Crayfish57
First of all, the deplorables were armed. They were seemed with clubs, bear spray, flag poles, alley apples, pepper spray, revolving doors etc. Several cops were knocked out cold. Yet, these cops had tremendous restraint.

On the other hand, you have blacks fighting cops with nothing in their hand and they get shot and killed.

• Haha
Reactions: Crayfish57 and BSIT

And per your usual form, you will respond to irredeemable treasonous garbage with sarcasm, whattaboutism, and more vicious treasonous garbage. Just wait for it, because it’s coming from you again and again.

May God have mercy on your twisted, anti-American, disrespectful, jaded soul. You and your family must be suffering greatly due to the way you are. How pathetic, how incredibly sad.
Are you for gun control, abortion and support the LGBTQXYZ and open borders?

First of all, the deplorables were armed. They were seemed with clubs, bear spray, flag poles, alley apples, pepper spray, revolving doors etc. Several cops were knocked out cold. Yet, these cops had tremendous restraint.

On the other hand, you have blacks fighting cops with nothing in their hand and they get shot and killed.
Were the revolving doors concealed weapons?

• Haha
Reactions: BSIT
Did he break the law and have a criminal record?
Yep.

My turn. Did the deplorables break the law when fault police. Broke into the Capitol. Destroy property. Threaten lives of cops, senators, and congressman? Plus you can bet that scores of those deplorables have criminal records.

Yep.

My turn. Did the deplorables break the law when fault police. Broke into the Capitol. Destroy property. Threaten lives of cops, senators, and congressman? Plus you can bet that scores of those deplorables have criminal records.
For those that broke the law, they should be prosecuted regardless of race or political affiliation

Yep.

I will take that bet vs BLM rioters. Here is a question , did anyone in Washington use it as an excuse to steal shoes, TVs , appliances etc and we wont even discus the race of most of those stealing I will leave that for you.

I will take that bet vs BLM rioters. Here is a question , did anyone in Washington use it as an excuse to steal shoes, TVs , appliances etc and we wont even discus the race of most of those stealing I will leave that for you.
This discussion is getting ridiculous now. The deplorables used a crazy man’s lie that the 2020 election was stolen as an excuse to attack the Capitol, beat police and destroy property. Stealing TVs, appliances, shoes pales in comparison to threatening the lives of the law makers and beating cops. Plus trying to prevent the VP to constitutionally do his job and certify the election.

Reactions: Bethboilerfan
Just wiat until the police state grows by 87,000
Sad to say we are becoming a police state that is trying to punish those that don’t tote the party line while at the same time ignoring lawbreakers who happen to be in a protected class

I believe it would be racist to point out the only death from Jan 6 was from a black cop who shot an unarmed white woman
yeah, baffling...I mean there were white men near...not only racist but sexist it appears on the surface. I think they "finally" released his name didn't they?

This discussion is getting ridiculous now. The deplorables used a crazy man’s lie that the 2020 election was stolen as an excuse to attack the Capitol, beat police and destroy property. Stealing TVs, appliances, shoes pales in comparison to threatening the lives of the law makers and beating cops. Plus trying to prevent the VP to constitutionally do his job and certify the election.
Only because you don't like the truth about your side.

I wish this were the case but it appears to involve more
Even better reason to just loot and steal but doubtful any of those good people were paying taxes anyway? What other group of people use any excuse as a reason to destroy the business's that provide goods for them in their own community?

I wish this were the case but it appears to involve more
But they had all these guns and ammo in 2020 … did Trump order the code red?

Sad to say we are becoming a police state that is trying to punish those that don’t tote the party line while at the same time ignoring lawbreakers who happen to be in a protected class
It started under O'bummer in his first turn and amped it up in his third term. They should be well armed to protect us though. Wait a minute...can guns protect someone? Be prepared as some will call you a "conspiracy" promoter and more historically informed, will call you a history buff. It is not new for the gov to buy ammo and such...but the stockpile is getting rather large...and the particulars are interesting. Course wouldn't it be a conspiracy theory to suggest that the government would use government departments to go after the political opposition? Only third world countries would do such a thing. Such interesting times we live in...

"Here’s the list from the Rutherford Institute that Whitehead sent me, which he says he compiled from those few media that did report on the subject:

— The IRS has stockpiled 4,500 guns and 5 million rounds of ammunition in recent years, including 621 shotguns, 539 long-barrel rifles, and 15 submachine guns. If true, an explanation is needed so that conspiracy theories don’t multiply.

— The Veterans Administration purchased 11 million rounds of ammunition (equivalent to 2,800 rounds for each of its officers), along with camouflage uniforms, riot helmets and shields, specialized image enhancement devices, and tactical lighting. That’s ironic since many veterans used weapons to defend the nation. Are they now seen as potential enemies of the government many of them fought for?

— The Department of Health and Human Services acquired 4 million rounds of ammunition, in addition to 1,300 guns, including five submachine guns and 189 automatic firearms for its Office of Inspector General.

— According to an in-depth Rutherford Institute report on “The Militarization of the U.S. Executive Agencies,” the Social Security Administration secured 800,000 rounds of ammunition for its special agents, as well as armor and guns. Seniors beware!

— The Environmental Protection Agency owns 600 guns. And the Smithsonian Institution now employs 620-armed “special agents.” You’d better not get near those dinosaurs, or litter the highway, or else.

Should we be concerned? Congress authorizes the budgets for these agencies. Have members asked their secretaries and directors why they need all this fire power? Why haven’t the broadcast networks and major newspapers conducted investigations?

A 2017 Forbes magazine article reported “The Small Business Administration (SBA) spent tens of thousands of taxpayer dollars to load its gun locker with Glocks last year. The SBA wasn’t alone – the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service modified their Glocks with silencers.” Maybe they don’t want to disturb the fish while taking down an angler.

Freedom is not easy to obtain, but it is easy to lose. Ask those who once lived in free societies that are now ruled by one-party dictators.

The buildup of weapons, the proliferation of cameras, the increasing fear among some that our government is no longer on “our side” reminds me of the lyric from a song by The Police: “Every move you make, every breath you take I’ll be watching you.”

Reactions: Crayfish57 and BSIT
Yeah, you better watch yourself or those customer service reps and IT folks will be all over you.
good advice. I always study my exit route and sit with my back towards the wall and I and anyone that has more than a couple of pages of tax documents knows that different accountants have different understandings. Those 87,000 are NOT going after teh Billionaires who have tax attorneys and so it will be teh defenseless in peril and so the list of those that I need to watch myself is expotentially larger than just a couple of years ago...

Well, don't cheat on your taxes and you won't have a problem.
You realize that if you arent and they randomly choose to audit you basically you have no rights and can have a huge mess to deal with right? They dont need to prove you are guilty you have to prove you are innocent.

Reactions: tjreese
Well, don't cheat on your taxes and you won't have a problem.
not true at all. do you really think that all accountants agree on tax code? I know bankers don't or didn't. honest people can get dinged by those wanting to take your money for their spending. Now, if it is a short form then there is less to go wrong and although many since Trump can do a short form, many do not and that is where interpretation comes in. It is no different than any other auditing company. They are expected to find something wrong to satisfy their bosses....even if minor and so they will find it. Auditors in industry do the same...just a function of auditing and the interpretations...kinda like some basketball or football interpretations of the rules that sound easy to understand but get complicated in real life.

not true at all. do you really think that all accountants agree on tax code? I know bankers don't or didn't. honest people can get dinged by those wanting to take your money for their spending. Now, if it is a short form then there is less to go wrong and although many since Trump can do a short form, many do not and that is where interpretation comes in. It is no different than any other auditing company. They are expected to find something wrong to satisfy their bosses....even if minor and so they will find it. Auditors in industry do the same...just a function of auditing and the interpretations...kinda like some basketball or football interpretations of the rules that sound easy to understand but get complicated in real life.
Just hope they aren’t evaluated based on how much they “recover “

Wouldn’t have said it if it wasn’t implied I wasn’t paying my fair share
Fair share has always been interesting to comprehend.

Thomas Sowell: 'I have never understood why it is "greed" to want to keep the money you have earned but not greed to want to take somebody else's money.',

ylrlb.jpg

People like him have no clue, Ive never experienced it but know people that have . Guns just add to their intimidation and many innocent will settle just to end it.

Reactions: tjreese
Wouldn’t have said it if it wasn’t implied I wasn’t paying my fair share
I made no such implication. But then you've never needed much justification on these boards to tell us all that you have a lot of money, so I shouldn't be surprised you found another one.

• Haha
Reactions: BSIT and Crayfish57
It started under O'bummer in his first turn and amped it up in his third term. They should be well armed to protect us though. Wait a minute...can guns protect someone? Be prepared as some will call you a "conspiracy" promoter and more historically informed, will call you a history buff. It is not new for the gov to buy ammo and such...but the stockpile is getting rather large...and the particulars are interesting. Course wouldn't it be a conspiracy theory to suggest that the government would use government departments to go after the political opposition? Only third world countries would do such a thing. Such interesting times we live in...

"Here’s the list from the Rutherford Institute that Whitehead sent me, which he says he compiled from those few media that did report on the subject:

— The IRS has stockpiled 4,500 guns and 5 million rounds of ammunition in recent years, including 621 shotguns, 539 long-barrel rifles, and 15 submachine guns. If true, an explanation is needed so that conspiracy theories don’t multiply.

— The Veterans Administration purchased 11 million rounds of ammunition (equivalent to 2,800 rounds for each of its officers), along with camouflage uniforms, riot helmets and shields, specialized image enhancement devices, and tactical lighting. That’s ironic since many veterans used weapons to defend the nation. Are they now seen as potential enemies of the government many of them fought for?

— The Department of Health and Human Services acquired 4 million rounds of ammunition, in addition to 1,300 guns, including five submachine guns and 189 automatic firearms for its Office of Inspector General.

— According to an in-depth Rutherford Institute report on “The Militarization of the U.S. Executive Agencies,” the Social Security Administration secured 800,000 rounds of ammunition for its special agents, as well as armor and guns. Seniors beware!

— The Environmental Protection Agency owns 600 guns. And the Smithsonian Institution now employs 620-armed “special agents.” You’d better not get near those dinosaurs, or litter the highway, or else.

Should we be concerned? Congress authorizes the budgets for these agencies. Have members asked their secretaries and directors why they need all this fire power? Why haven’t the broadcast networks and major newspapers conducted investigations?

A 2017 Forbes magazine article reported “The Small Business Administration (SBA) spent tens of thousands of taxpayer dollars to load its gun locker with Glocks last year. The SBA wasn’t alone – the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service modified their Glocks with silencers.” Maybe they don’t want to disturb the fish while taking down an angler.

Freedom is not easy to obtain, but it is easy to lose. Ask those who once lived in free societies that are now ruled by one-party dictators.

The buildup of weapons, the proliferation of cameras, the increasing fear among some that our government is no longer on “our side” reminds me of the lyric from a song by The Police: “Every move you make, every breath you take I’ll be watching you.”

ADVERTISEMENT