ADVERTISEMENT

I thought Herschel Walker was a valedictorian.

Yikes.

As you may or may not know, a staple of QAnon is to level charges of pedophilia against people that you disagree with.

The BBC definition: "At its heart, QAnon is a wide-ranging, completely unfounded theory that says that President Trump is waging a secret war against elite Satan-worshipping paedophiles in government, business and the media."

Were you aware of that? I'm thinking yes, but you should answer because I'm speculating and could be wrong about this.

just click your heels three times Donkey and blue grass

Your question is like asking you if you are still phucking your children...idiotic ,and your inability to see that confirms your inability to evaluate those you wish you could. Now do you agree that it is still okay to be phucking your children? See how stupid your posts were? ...the Donkey

A little advice -- a good way to reek of being a QAnon adherent is to accuse random strangers of being part of a pedophilia ring while speaking in mystery parables

It's fascinating that of all of the ways you could choose to attempt to personally insult me when I asked if you believed in QAnon, THAT is how you chose to do so.

If most anyone was asked "Do you believe in QAnon?" they would respond "No," or "That's a crazy conspiracy theory; hell no!"

Instead, you responded with a parable and asked if I'm a pedophile.

Yikes -- I think I get it.

Reactions: BuilderBob6
The point of releasing the videos that they have already is to expose idiots attacking the Capitol and beating cops. For the sake of your argument that Riveting's Raiders were provoking a riot, why would they release the footage?
Your view here is so anti-democratic as to not merit any serious reply.

This is a perfect illustration of why I lumped you in with the mindless voters who keep re-electing the same corrupt and incompetent politicians to run our failed big cities.

Maybe @HoosierfanJM will feel sorry for you and try to help you, but you are beyond help in my view, FauxPurdueGrad.

Breitbart is not bad. The article titled "Russia ‘Defending Justice and the Rights of Humanity’ by Invading Ukraine" shows that this Breitbart writer is an unfathomable idiot.

A string of no value opinion texts with no facts or evidence is worth nothing.

By the way, I noticed that your posting sig picture is of "the QAnon Shaman."

I'm curious if you are a QAnon adherent.
What is QAnon? Never followed them but am impartial to the American Bison

Your view here is so anti-democratic as to not merit any serious reply.

This is a perfect illustration of why I lumped you in with the mindless voters who keep re-electing the same corrupt and incompetent politicians to run our failed big cities.

Maybe @HoosierfanJM will feel sorry for you and try to help you, but you are beyond help in my view, FauxPurdueGrad.
I would simplify it. There's been a whole lot of video released and with a FOIPA request you could probably get more.

Says the guy whose sig picture is the QAnon Shaman!

Is there a QAnon rule that people who believe are supposed to say "never heard of QAnon" when asked?

Geez @Riveting- , you're a snarky son of a gun and sometimes we vehemently disagree, but I'm sure that you aren't much for batshirt conspiracy theories. A question for you: Do you think some of the people responding here QAnon-ers?

A little advice -- a good way to reek of being a QAnon adherent is to accuse random strangers of being part of a pedophilia ring while speaking in mystery parables

It's fascinating that of all of the ways you could choose to attempt to personally insult me when I asked if you believed in QAnon, THAT is the one you chose.
Nobody insulted you. I insulted, if you considered such... your takes as stupid which they were. You are incapable and unqualified to evaluate me and so why you would think you could begin to suggest that which you do NOT know is but another string of baffling events. Where would you get an idea you could begin to evaluate me or may stance on anything?

I don't need any advice of how some could perceive me. It is not important and does nothing to have someone state a perception in how others may see me as security into my opinions. Unlike some, I have no desire to, nor need, pats on my back to hold hte views I do. I do NOT define myself by what anyone in a general discussion forum may speculate or suggest. It isn't important. I'm not overly impressed, by not only the lack of logic of many on actual events (not hyperbole), butalso the sheepish following of that which we should be leery and the Donkey and the Elephant regarding the blue grass is pretty accurate.

Hey I thought you were done with this argument about 5 pages ago.
He is lost and he knows it. Just between you and I, if you will keep this a secret... It is pretty obvious he or she knows more about this Qanon thing and is more obsessed in gathering more knowledge about it than those that know little to nothing that he or she is accusing. It must be a new distraction and misdirection like the racist thing, homophobe thing of whatever attracts weak thought

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: BSIT
I just said you were a co-chair and now you blew your cover. Is it possible that this could confuse him or her even more?

• Haha
Geez @Riveting- , you're a snarky son of a gun and sometimes we vehemently disagree, but I'm sure that you aren't much for batshirt conspiracy theories. A question for you: Do you think some of the people responding here QAnon-ers?
I have never paid attention to qanon, antifa or other fringe groups.

I doubt there are any alt right or alt left wingers on this forum, despite the constant vapidity of some of the progs who post. I trust the latter mean well and are just dense.

He is lost and he knows it. Just between you and I, if you will keep this a secret... It is pretty obvious he or she knows more about this Qanon thing and is more obsessed in gathering more knowledge about it than those that know little to nothing that he or she is accusing. It must be a new distraction and misdirection like the racist thing, homophobe thing of whatever attracts weak thought
Or the ones saying Russian collusion when they in fact started it

Reactions: tjreese
I have never paid attention to qanon, antifa or other fringe groups.

I doubt there are any alt right or alt left wingers on this forum, despite the constant vapidity of some of the progs who post. I trust the latter mean well and are just dense.
You are kinder than me. The people that claim they don't know what QAnon is while using it as their sig pic?

I thought people went to college to be able to think for themselves and evaluate information and reach conclusions. I guess the majority of people here didn’t attend the college I graduated from. When somebody offers a viewpoint you don’t understand you call them a liberal. You saw it on the internet or heard it from trump, so you believe it to be true without any research or thought. Is this the type of product Purdue produces today?

Art Linkletter? Holy smokes; how old are you? (btw I appreciate and value our precious senior citizens)
Art Linkletter? Holy smokes; how old are you? (btw I appreciate and value our precious senior citizens)
I’m ancient…a couple of years younger than SIBoilers…old enough to have been paddled many times in school and to understand that old saying that sticks and stones may break my bones, but words will never hurt me. Sadly, I’m also old enough to trust a question in the beginning as honest, before it is quickly revealed it isn’t. Naturally, those years as well as books of substance and statistical understandings of data allow an accumulation of understandings that are mathematically almost impossible for the younger crowd.

That is not to suggest my understandings as superior, but that I have a lot more opportunity to have a fullness of truth. Without those understanding, what we are witnessing…not hypothesizing is unfounded in my lifetime…which again covers more time than most in this forum. So those things I’m wrong were made with longitudinal understandings over many political leanings, which is an impossibility for those much younger. As a prosecutor friend once told me about an attorney in general….I have a developed Bull$hit meter.

Professionally, I was the founding member of QAnon and the Proud Boys. It took a while to gather enough trust to start the movement, but it went quicker than other leaders might have done due to my experience with Jim Jones and my Heaven’s Gate work. There were times I had to call on Ray Epps to get some advice, but I was pretty good on my own.

• Love
Better lock down the compound and prepare for a predawn FBI raid
At my age and with my machine gun and other assault weapons available and my 100,000 rounds not to mention QAnon and the Proud Boys we can hold out at least like the Alamo against the millions of rounds and guns the gov has bought the last few years. I'll have to be like Sandman with one eye open

• Haha
Or the ones saying Russian collusion when they in fact started it
6 years of horseshit. BTW, about half a decade ago some gave me a nickname of "Wagon Wheel" since I had been through the horse$hit before ;)

I’m ancient…a couple of years younger than SIBoilers…old enough to have been paddled many times in school and to understand that old saying that sticks and stones may break my bones, but words will never hurt me. Sadly, I’m also old enough to trust a question in the beginning as honest, before it is quickly revealed it isn’t. Naturally, those years as well as books of substance and statistical understandings of data allow an accumulation of understandings that are mathematically almost impossible for the younger crowd.

That is not to suggest my understandings as superior, but that I have a lot more opportunity to have a fullness of truth. Without those understanding, what we are witnessing…not hypothesizing is unfounded in my lifetime…which again covers more time than most in this forum. So those things I’m wrong were made with longitudinal understandings over many political leanings, which is an impossibility for those much younger. As a prosecutor friend once told me about an attorney in general….I have a developed Bull$hit meter.

Professionally, I was the founding member of QAnon and the Proud Boys. It took a while to gather enough trust to start the movement, but it went quicker than other leaders might have done due to my experience with Jim Jones and my Heaven’s Gate work. There were times I had to call on Ray Epps to get some advice, but I was pretty good on my own.
Thanks for blowing our cover even though I never followed QAnon and didn’t know they stole my Avitar. I think the next phase is for us to go north of the border and get some advice on how to properly apply black face and go under cover within BLM. After this we will need to recruit some of the youngsters who are hiding in their parents basement and have them infiltrate ANTIFA. We should have enough time to collect the required information by our 6-6 meeting. Hang tough comrade

Reactions: tjreese
Thanks for blowing our cover even though I never followed QAnon and didn’t know they stole my Avitar. I think the next phase is for us to go north of the border and get some advice on how to properly apply black face and go under cover within BLM. After this we will need to recruit some of the youngsters who are hiding in their parents basement and have them infiltrate ANTIFA. We should have enough time to collect the required information by our 6-6 meeting. Hang tough comrade
I will hang tough and have enough time to refresh myself with Black Like Me Amazon product ASIN 0451234219

• Haha
You are kinder than me. The people that claim they don't know what QAnon is while using it as their sig pic?
Well, my sig pic is not actually me, but rather of the most brazen grifter of our time. I do not endorse what he stands for.

The video I've seen of the shaman showed him to be a harmless guy walking around the Capitol, not doing any damage that I could see. Yet the police state put him away for 41 months. Surely you must see that as a grave miscarriage of justice.

• Love
Reactions: Crayfish57 and BSIT
Well, my sig pic is not actually me, but rather of the most brazen grifter of our time. I do not endorse what he stands for.

The video I've seen of the shaman showed him to be a harmless guy walking around the Capitol, not doing any damage that I could see. Yet the police state put him away for 41 months. Surely you must see that as a grave miscarriage of justice.
The irony escapes them. That’s why I put this Avitar months ago or last year. Power to the Buffalo

I thought people went to college to be able to think for themselves and evaluate information and reach conclusions. I guess the majority of people here didn’t attend the college I graduated from. When somebody offers a viewpoint you don’t understand you call them a liberal. You saw it on the internet or heard it from trump, so you believe it to be true without any research or thought. Is this the type of product Purdue produces today?
Old folks with mental deterioration that have been taken by a massive propaganda efffort. Maybe they were ok at one time, but they’re lost now.

• Haha
Reactions: Crayfish57
Old folks with mental deterioration that have been taken by a massive propaganda efffort. Maybe they were ok at one time, but they’re lost now.
You mean our current President and idiots like you and Bob that voted for him?

• Haha

So he was just one of those “tourists” Faux News and right wing radio likes to call these folks. Yeah, ok. Qanon Shaman got what he deserved. Breaking into the Capitol and “walking around” is a crime in of itself. He was easily identified wearing that dumb looking outfit and horns. He’s lucky he just got 41 months. If he was black he would have been killed before he got to the steps of the Capitol.

• Haha
So he was just one of those “tourists” Faux News and right wing radio likes to call these folks. Yeah, ok. Qanon Shaman got what he deserved. Breaking into the Capitol and “walking around” is a crime in of itself. He was easily identified wearing that dumb looking outfit and horns. He’s lucky he just got 41 months. If he was black he would have been killed before he got to the steps of the Capitol.
No he would have been released without being required to pay bail

• Love
Quotes from the board racist are always funny!

• Haha
ADVERTISEMENT