ADVERTISEMENT

I thought Herschel Walker was a valedictorian.

Are you really judging the severity or seriousness of the two occurrences on the length of time they took? Cause that’s what it sounds like. One lasted a month, not an entire summer btw, and one lasted a few hours.
Similarly, before you go there, comparing the dollar figure of property damage between the two instances is just as ludicrous.
In one case, insurance claims have been paid and people were punished

The other is still going on…….in that denying the election results was the basis for 1/6, and election deniers are running for public office all over this country, radicals on the right are calling for civil war, and the man that started the whole thing is still saying the election was rigged and is likely running for president again.

The basis for 1/6 is still with us. Citizens and politicians are still acting as if the cause of 1/6 is true. Decisions are being made on that lie. He big lie is going to have an impact on the midterms, make no mistake about it……..and the entire country will be affected. Yet somehow somehow tour summer of love was more important because it lasted longer and caused more damage.
My hope is to circle around and get back to you. ;) Actually, after I talk to my daughter on her birthday and take care of some things outside that need put up, I'll attempt to respond to those items declared ludicrious and how insurance premiums work as well as provide clarity I hope between the riot or better know as the "Insurrection" and the "Summer of Love" which the titles themselves suggest a whole different treatment for the minds targeted by the media as well as the support for one by the party heads AND their news.

Reactions: BSIT
My hope is to circle around and get back to you. ;) Actually, after I talk to my daughter on her birthday and take care of some things outside that need put up, I'll attempt to respond to those items declared ludicrious and how insurance premiums work as well as provide clarity I hope between the riot or better know as the "Insurrection" and the "Summer of Love" which the titles themselves suggest a whole different treatment for the minds targeted by the media as well as the support for one by the party heads AND their news.
How insurance premiums work is irrelevant unless you’re trying to deflect.
Happy Birthday to your daughter but I really don’t care about your itinerary for the day.

The media has zero to do with the topic, again, unless you’re trying to steer the conversation away from the events.

The BLM riots were based on perceived unfair police treatment of a minority. The I/6 riot was based on a lie perpetrated by the highest and most powerful official in the land whose intent was to illegally stay in office.

The first is over with and done. It had no effect on how our political system functions, the state of our democracy now or going forward, or the people’s trust in an election process that is fundamental to our country.

The second does all the above. If the rioters had been able to delay the vote, trump would have gotten one of his judges to intervene…….to demand more recounts, to consider the new skates of electors from some states, to require proof of voting machine reliability………any number of things, the confirmation vote could have been delayed even longer. Not to mention the whole Pence decision. If it’s not resolved by 1/20……..and we know trump would have appealed any and all rulings to make that happen, now we are at Inauguration Day and no one knows who the president.

What happens to the financial markets? What happens to the dollar? Who is in charge of the military? If trump gives them an order, do they obey? Is the government shut down? What does the world think of us then? Does a hostile country try and take advantage of the situation?

Those are only a few of the nightmare scenarios possible and make no mistake about it, trump would have happily welcomed an Inauguration Day with nobody clearly in charge.

So whine all you want about the media and the minds they are trying control. Don’t forget Fox and Newsmax while you’re at it. The above scenario was real and very possible and trump was trying to make it happen.

No, because even trump is not stupid enough to be that obvious.

Specific instructions don’t have to be given to incite a crowd.

This is like the constant excuse we’ve heard from trumpers for 5 years. “But did trump actually break any law?”

It was underhanded, immoral, devious, and was never intended to be used like that by a president…….but he didn’t break any law.

It’s because there never had to be a rule or law before. Presidents could be trusted to do the right thing.
Bill Clinton: "Hold my beer"

How insurance premiums work is irrelevant unless you’re trying to deflect.
Happy Birthday to your daughter but I really don’t care about your itinerary for the day.

The media has zero to do with the topic, again, unless you’re trying to steer the conversation away from the events.

The BLM riots were based on perceived unfair police treatment of a minority. The I/6 riot was based on a lie perpetrated by the highest and most powerful official in the land whose intent was to illegally stay in office.

The first is over with and done. It had no effect on how our political system functions, the state of our democracy now or going forward, or the people’s trust in an election process that is fundamental to our country.

The second does all the above. If the rioters had been able to delay the vote, trump would have gotten one of his judges to intervene…….to demand more recounts, to consider the new skates of electors from some states, to require proof of voting machine reliability………any number of things, the confirmation vote could have been delayed even longer. Not to mention the whole Pence decision. If it’s not resolved by 1/20……..and we know trump would have appealed any and all rulings to make that happen, now we are at Inauguration Day and no one knows who the president.

What happens to the financial markets? What happens to the dollar? Who is in charge of the military? If trump gives them an order, do they obey? Is the government shut down? What does the world think of us then? Does a hostile country try and take advantage of the situation?

Those are only a few of the nightmare scenarios possible and make no mistake about it, trump would have happily welcomed an Inauguration Day with nobody clearly in charge.

So whine all you want about the media and the minds they are trying control. Don’t forget Fox and Newsmax while you’re at it. The above scenario was real and very possible and trump was trying to make it happen.
"IF" which seems to be at teh forefront of all you write seems quite the irony of which I wrote and was going to respond prior to your dismissal before typed. However,...nah...to each his own...

• Haha
Let's play a game: Who said this: Trump or Waters?

“Well, we gotta stay on the street,” Waters said. “And we’ve got to get more active. We’ve got to get more confrontational. We’ve got to make sure that they know that we mean business.”

“If you see anybody from that cabinet in a restaurant, in a department store, at a gas station, you get out and create a crowd,” she urged. “And you tell them they’re not welcome anymore.”
An interesting tweet thread that was pointed out to me that I thnought was interesting...
John Hayward
Sep 26

You might have some (increasingly limited) ability to express contrary opinions on social media or among friends, but if you cannot organize to effect change by voting for representation and lobbying the administrative State, you have no power.

John Hayward
Sep 26

And in the case of open borders extremism, the elite Consensus supported by well-funded and powerful lobbying groups is a direct assault on the electorate, a nakedly obvious effort to engineer the electorate, making it even harder for anyone to organize against the ruling Party.

John Hayward
Sep 26

The first step was to erase good-faith disagreement with the Consensus by painting dissenters as unthinking racist brutes, and make it all but impossible for dissenters to organize. If dissenters won elections anyway, their votes were nullified by administrative fiat.

John Hayward
Sep 26

How can anyone fail to see this as authoritarianism? Because it uses idealized caricatures of migrants as political props? Is it really that easy to disable all of the safeguards that protect representative democracy and national identity, which are inextricably linked?

John Hayward
Sep 26

Maybe that's the first thing we were tricked into forgetting: no national identity and no borders means no nation, and no nation means no restraints on elite power, no sense of duty to their citizens interfering with the ambitions of politicians.

John Hayward
Sep 26

The increase in elite political arrogance since the beginning of the open borders Consensus is palpable. Their lust for power and money grew exponentially, as did their disregard for large swathes of the electorate, who could be looted for funding but ignored as "deplorables."

John Hayward
Sep 26

Is there a single politician on the Left today, in any Western country, who would agree with the proposition that they have more responsibilities to legal citizens of their own countries than to migrants or international organizations? They would all sneer at that notion.

John Hayward

Sep 26

Years of this snowballing arrogance invariably affects the opposition, which is desperate for representation and organization. It's Martha's Vineyard times 100,000 every day in border states, but unlike blue-enclave elites, they're not allowed to complain or take action.

• Love
Thanks for telling us what you want, JM, but while you are here, why don't you tell us which policies of Trump you think were not in the best interest of the nation.

I have asked that question to several on this forum who hide under their desks instead of answering it.
Wasting money on a wall that people climbed over. Dug tunnels under or decided to just go around. Illegal aliens are arriving in big cities every day and no stupid wall is stopping them. And they are not bringing drugs or rapists. Americans manufactured the drugs for the past 100 years inside the u.s and then sold them to other countries. If you want meth just go to southern Illinois. And who here can claim they lost their job to an illegal alien? They basically took the jobs nobody else wanted. You love your strawberries and oranges! But you won’t pick them yourselves!

"IF" which seems to be at teh forefront of all you write seems quite the irony of which I wrote and was going to respond prior to your dismissal before typed. However,...nah...to each his own...
I don’t a freakin clue what that means, other than, like all the others, you don’t want to talk about it because there’s little to defend.
Comparing the BLM riots with 1/6 and everything behind it……….which is very much still going on and is crippling our political system…….. shows you aren’t serious about the most important problem we’re facing. You just like to complain about black people fighting, yes sometimes violently, for their rights. But a narcissist refusing to accept defeat and dragging the country through the mud is fine because we had a good economy and we were building a wall to keep the brown people out.

IF is the operative word. IF China hadn't created Covid and IF many states hadn't deviated from its standard voting protocols, Trump would have been re-elected. In the meantime, the voters who voted for the nice old man who was to the "heal" the country is dividing the country and weaponizing the DOJ/FBI while at the same time opening the border floodgates and turning a blind eye to the rampant increase in crime. Not to mention his brilliant strategies on energy, inflation ........

@BSIT since you understood, I'll share a story with you called the Donkey and the Elephant

Story of Donkey and Elephant Grass is Blue

The donkey told the elephant: The grass is blue.

The elephant replied: No, the grass is green.

The discussion became heated, and the two decided to submit the issue to arbitration and to do so, they approached the lion.

Before reaching the clearing in the forest where the lion was sitting on his throne, the donkey started screaming: ′′Your Highness, isn’t it true that the grass is blue?”

The lion replied: “True, the grass is blue”.

The donkey rushed forward and continued: ′′The elephant disagrees with me and contradicts me and annoys me. Please punish him”.

The king then declared: ′′The elephant will be punished with 5 years of silence”.

The donkey jumped with joy and went on his way, content and repeating: ′′The grass is blue”.

The elephant accepted his punishment, but he asked the lion: ′′Your Majesty, why have you punished me, after all, the grass is green?”

The lion replied: ′′In fact, the grass is green”.

The elephant asked: ′′So why do you punish me?”

The lion replied:

That has nothing to do with the question of whether the grass is blue or green. The punishment is because it is not possible for a brave, intelligent creature like you to waste time arguing with a donkey, and on top of that, to come and bother me with that question.

The worst waste of time is arguing with the fool and fanatic who doesn’t care about truth or reality, but only the victory of his beliefs and illusions. Never waste time on discussions that make no sense… There are people who, for all the evidence presented to them, do not have the ability to understand, and others who are blinded by ego, hatred and resentment, and the only thing that they want is to be right even if they aren’t.

• Haha
Reactions: BSIT and Riveting-
An interesting tweet thread that was pointed out to me that I thnought was interesting...
John Hayward
Sep 26

You might have some (increasingly limited) ability to express contrary opinions on social media or among friends, but if you cannot organize to effect change by voting for representation and lobbying the administrative State, you have no power.

John Hayward
Sep 26

And in the case of open borders extremism, the elite Consensus supported by well-funded and powerful lobbying groups is a direct assault on the electorate, a nakedly obvious effort to engineer the electorate, making it even harder for anyone to organize against the ruling Party.

John Hayward
Sep 26

The first step was to erase good-faith disagreement with the Consensus by painting dissenters as unthinking racist brutes, and make it all but impossible for dissenters to organize. If dissenters won elections anyway, their votes were nullified by administrative fiat.

John Hayward
Sep 26

How can anyone fail to see this as authoritarianism? Because it uses idealized caricatures of migrants as political props? Is it really that easy to disable all of the safeguards that protect representative democracy and national identity, which are inextricably linked?

John Hayward
Sep 26

Maybe that's the first thing we were tricked into forgetting: no national identity and no borders means no nation, and no nation means no restraints on elite power, no sense of duty to their citizens interfering with the ambitions of politicians.

John Hayward
Sep 26

The increase in elite political arrogance since the beginning of the open borders Consensus is palpable. Their lust for power and money grew exponentially, as did their disregard for large swathes of the electorate, who could be looted for funding but ignored as "deplorables."

John Hayward
Sep 26

Is there a single politician on the Left today, in any Western country, who would agree with the proposition that they have more responsibilities to legal citizens of their own countries than to migrants or international organizations? They would all sneer at that notion.

John Hayward

Sep 26

Years of this snowballing arrogance invariably affects the opposition, which is desperate for representation and organization. It's Martha's Vineyard times 100,000 every day in border states, but unlike blue-enclave elites, they're not allowed to complain or take action.
The opinions of a Breitbart writer John Hayward, who authored this week's Breitbart headline: "Russia ‘Defending Justice and the Rights of Humanity’ by Invading Ukraine" is of no factual value at all.

The main focus of this Putin-lover's comments is that dissent is being restricted. Of course dissent is welcomed. But also true?
  • Just because one dissents doesn't mean there is any factual basis for their dissent, and
  • Just because one is aggrieved doesn't mean they get their way.
  • For instance, someone that thinks that he needs to attack the US Capitol and hang the Vice President because Trump and the Pillow guy implored him to reject legitimate elections and fight is dissenting without facts, and is aggrieved entirely because they didn't get their way.
And you bolded this: "Is there a single politician on the Left today, in any Western country, who would agree with the proposition that they have more responsibilities to legal citizens of their own countries than to migrants or international organizations?"

The answer is yes! Nearly every politician on the left, on the right, and in the center would agree that they have more responsibilities to legal citizens of their own countries than to migrants or internal organizations.

Broad brush conclusions with little or deceptive or unsupported factual basis, designed solely to inflame are catnip for suckers and the naïve. Do not let that be you.

Finally, shame on me! Hoping for sense from someone that is fed and attaches meaning to a steady diet of Breitbart-guy opinions needs the kind of deprogramming that will never be done on a message board.

Last edited:
The opinions of a Breitbart writer John Hayward, who authored this week's Breitbart headline: "Russia ‘Defending Justice and the Rights of Humanity’ by Invading Ukraine" is of no factual value at all.

The main focus of this Putin-lover's comments is that dissent is being restricted. Of course dissent is welcomed. But also true?
  • Just because one dissents doesn't mean there is any factual basis for their dissent, and

And you bolded this: "Is there a single politician on the Left today, in any Western country, who would agree with the proposition that they have more responsibilities to legal citizens of their own countries than to migrants or international organizations?"

The answer is yes, nearly every politician on the left, on the right, and in the center would agree that they have more responsibilities to legal citizens of their own countries than to migrants or internal organizations.

Broad brush conclusions with little or deceptive or unsupported factual basis, designed solely to inflame are catnip for suckers and the naïve. Do not let that be you.

Finally, shame on me! Hoping for sense from someone that is fed and attaches meaning to a steady diet of Breitbart-guy opinions needs the kind of deprogramming that will never be done on a message board.
I think you are on it. I mean how could anyone think that illegals had less covid restrictions on them than USA citizens? The rabbit hole is not only wide, but getting deep...

Wasting money on a wall that people climbed over. Dug tunnels under or decided to just go around. Illegal aliens are arriving in big cities every day and no stupid wall is stopping them. And they are not bringing drugs or rapists. Americans manufactured the drugs for the past 100 years inside the u.s and then sold them to other countries. If you want meth just go to southern Illinois. And who here can claim they lost their job to an illegal alien? They basically took the jobs nobody else wanted. You love your strawberries and oranges! But you won’t pick them yourselves!
It seems you don't keep up with the news very well, or you would know that more than 100,000 died from fentanyl in the US in 2021 alone, and you would know where most of it comes from.

The answer is yes! Nearly every politician on the left, on the right, and in the center would agree that they have more responsibilities to legal citizens of their own countries than to migrants or internal organizations.

LOL, Breitbart bad. Breitbart cannot be true because they are promoting Russian propaganda about My Son Hunter. But on the other hand Breitbart is correct......

Reactions: tjreese
I think you are on it. I mean how could anyone think that illegals had less covid restrictions on them than USA citizens? The rabbit hole is not only wide, but getting deep...
Yes, the rabbit hole. You have read sources that have sent you deep, deep down it.

A serious question; are you a QAnon adherent?

Reactions: indy35
@BSIT since you understood, I'll share a story with you called the Donkey and the Elephant

Story of Donkey and Elephant Grass is Blue

The donkey told the elephant: The grass is blue.

The elephant replied: No, the grass is green.

The discussion became heated, and the two decided to submit the issue to arbitration and to do so, they approached the lion.

Before reaching the clearing in the forest where the lion was sitting on his throne, the donkey started screaming: ′′Your Highness, isn’t it true that the grass is blue?”

The lion replied: “True, the grass is blue”.

The donkey rushed forward and continued: ′′The elephant disagrees with me and contradicts me and annoys me. Please punish him”.

The king then declared: ′′The elephant will be punished with 5 years of silence”.

The donkey jumped with joy and went on his way, content and repeating: ′′The grass is blue”.

The elephant accepted his punishment, but he asked the lion: ′′Your Majesty, why have you punished me, after all, the grass is green?”

The lion replied: ′′In fact, the grass is green”.

The elephant asked: ′′So why do you punish me?”

The lion replied:

That has nothing to do with the question of whether the grass is blue or green. The punishment is because it is not possible for a brave, intelligent creature like you to waste time arguing with a donkey, and on top of that, to come and bother me with that question.

The worst waste of time is arguing with the fool and fanatic who doesn’t care about truth or reality, but only the victory of his beliefs and illusions. Never waste time on discussions that make no sense… There are people who, for all the evidence presented to them, do not have the ability to understand, and others who are blinded by ego, hatred and resentment, and the only thing that they want is to be right even if they aren’t.
There is a reason the Republican is the elephant and the Democrat is the Donkey

LOL, Breitbart bad. Breitbart cannot be true because they are promoting Russian propaganda about My Son Hunter. But on the other hand Breitbart is correct......
Breitbart is not bad. The article titled "Russia ‘Defending Justice and the Rights of Humanity’ by Invading Ukraine" shows that this Breitbart writer is an unfathomable idiot.

A string of no value opinion texts with no facts or evidence is worth nothing.

By the way, I noticed that your posting sig picture is of "the QAnon Shaman."

I'm curious if you are a QAnon adherent.

You're right, and so is he.

Drug addicts get their garbage from everywhere and anywhere.
He said illegal immigrants are not bringing drugs across the border.

Sure you want to say he is right?

He also said, which I did not challenge because it is so absurd, that they are not rapists. Sex trafficking of minors across the border is way up under Brandon. If he kept up with the WSJ or Carlson, he would know that.

Breitbart is not bad. The article titled "Russia ‘Defending Justice and the Rights of Humanity’ by Invading Ukraine" shows that this Breitbart writer is an unfathomable idiot.

A string of no value opinion texts with no facts or evidence is worth nothing.

By the way, I noticed that your posting sig picture is of "the QAnon Shaman."

I'm curious if you are a QAnon adherent.
He is...we co-chair QAnon along with all you find troubling it appears

Yes, I'm the founding member...gullible unlike some.
No really, I'd be shocked if you are Ron Watkins.
  • But are you a QAnon adherent, and if not,
  • How do you feel about QAnon?
  • If you're not a self-named adherent, do you think that QAnon makes some really valid points?

He also said, which I did not challenge because it is so absurd, that they are not rapists. Sex trafficking of minors across the border is way up under Brandon. If he kept up with the WSJ or Carlson, he would know that.
I'll beat him or her "I'm curious if you are a QAnon adherent"

Riveting- I think we largely agree here: I think that legal and illegal immigrants and foreign governments are supporting the narcotics trade. I only meant he was right about the drug trade also being locally grown such as meth labs.

Oh, legal, illegal, and foreign governments are supporting the narcotics trade. I only meant he was right about the drug trade also be local.
True, he was adept at stating the obvious while being ignorant of the full and growing extent of the problem. I suppose that is the best we could hope for from him.

Reactions: HoosierfanJM
He is...we co-chair QAnon along with all you find troubling it appears
So, by the sarcasm I can safely assume you're NOT a QAnon adherent?
I hope so.

The other poster has QAnon guy as his sig picture, so he is either an adherent or thinks it's a laughing matter.

Some politicians re-post social media content with QAnon liturgy. Hoping you don't think that's a good idea.

No really, I'd be shocked if you are Ron Watkins.
  • But are you a QAnon adherent, and if not,
  • How do you feel about QAnon?
  • If you're not a self-named adherent, do you think that QAnon makes some really valid points?
I don't have any phucking idea about QAnon, no knowledge of anything, but your implied suggestion for those you find troubling being members, then by all means go for it. I'll save you some typing for the next thing you can't support. I must be a racist, white supremacist and so just include both in the future and share that with Bob so he doesn't miss a beat.

Based on past and current corrupt behavior of DOJ, and on hot mic comments by a senior NYT reporter, I expect to see many people who are working as fed agents and/or informants engaged in trying to provoke a riot.

That is what I expect, but maybe that is not the case. We won't know until they release the footage.

Do you prefer that the feds don't release the footage? Are you afraid of finding out the truth, whatever it is?
Sounds like to me that you trying to will a scandal into existence. The point of releasing the videos that they have already is to expose idiots attacking the Capitol and beating cops. For the sake of your argument that Riveting's Raiders were provoking a riot, why would they release the footage? That is not the focus. If there is anything that is going to expose them to wrongdoing they ain't going to release crap. It is not hard to understand.

During the civil rights protests in the 50s and 60s with MLK and other peaceful civil rights leaders, they would be agitators in the back, which most people think were planted there, throwing rocks or incendiary devices to the front to provoke the police.

I don't have any phucking idea about QAnon, no knowledge of anything, but your implied suggestion for those you find troubling being members, then by all means go for it. I'll save you some typing for the next thing you can't support. I must be a racist, white supremacist and so just include both in the future and share that with Bob so he doesn't miss a beat.
Yikes--

Where have I heard that one before?

“I don’t know much about the movement, other than I understand they like me very much, which I appreciate,”

“These are people that don’t like seeing what’s going on in places like Portland and places like Chicago and New York, other cities and states. And I’ve heard these are people that love our country and they just don’t like seeing it,”

“So I don’t know really anything about it other than they do supposedly like me and they also would like to see problems in these areas – like, especially the areas that we’re talking about – go away.”

Does that about summarize how you feel about QAnon?

PS: I never said one word about you being racist, sexist, or any other "ist." I am reasonably sure after reading your posts that you are extremely naïve and take uneducated opinions as facts.

Yikes--

Where have I heard that one before?

“I don’t know much about the movement, other than I understand they like me very much, which I appreciate,”

“These are people that don’t like seeing what’s going on in places like Portland and places like Chicago and New York, other cities and states. And I’ve heard these are people that love our country and they just don’t like seeing it,”

“So I don’t know really anything about it other than they do supposedly like me and they also would like to see problems in these areas – like, especially the areas that we’re talking about – go away.”

Does that about summarize how you feel about QAnon?
That has to be an incomplete list as I recall the Donkey and the blue grass

That has to be an incomplete list as I recall the Donkey and the blue grass
That's not a list. That's a series of quotes from one person's take when asked about QAnon. It resembled your 'Sgt. Shultz answer' so I'm wondering if you agreed with those quotes.

What do you think, @Riveting- ? How many/which of these guys (definitely not you) are QAnon believers?

That's not a list. That's a series of quotes from one person's take when asked about QAnon. It resembled your 'Sgt. Shultz answer' so I'm wondering if you agreed with those quotes.

What do you think, @Riveting- ? How many/which of these guys (definitely not you) are QAnon believers?
Your question is like asking you if you are still phucking your children...idiotic ,and your inability to see that confirms your inability to evaluate those you wish you could. Now do you agree that it is still okay to be phucking your children? See how stupid your posts were? ...the Donkey

Your question is like asking you if you are still phucking your children...idiotic ,and your inability to see that confirms your inability to evaluate those you wish you could. Now do you agree that it is still okay to be phucking your children? See how stupid your posts were? ...the Donkey
Yikes.

As you may or may not know, a staple of QAnon is to level charges of pedophilia against people that you disagree with.

The BBC definition: "At its heart, QAnon is a wide-ranging, completely unfounded theory that says that President Trump is waging a secret war against elite Satan-worshipping paedophiles in government, business and the media."

Were you aware of that? I'm thinking yes, but you should answer because I'm speculating and could be wrong about this.

Yikes.

As you may or may not know, a staple of QAnon is to level charges of pedophilia against people that you disagree with.

The BBC definition: "At its heart, QAnon is a wide-ranging, completely unfounded theory that says that President Trump is waging a secret war against elite Satan-worshipping paedophiles in government, business and the media."

Were you aware of that? I'm thinking yes, but you should answer because I'm speculating and could be wrong about this.
just click your heels three times Donkey and blue grass

ADVERTISEMENT