ADVERTISEMENT

I thought Herschel Walker was a valedictorian.

At

You don’t ‘post to respond instead of understand’ with any particular response. It’s pretty much always. When you ask a question it’s largely to elicit a response so that you can respond, not understand.

It’s too bad because you’re a good, personable writer.

Anyway, I recommend that all of you watch Trump’s Jan 6th speech instead of asking other posters about particular lines from it.

For me it makes the hairs on the back of American democracy’s neck stand up in alarm.

Here’s a link:

I read what he said shortly after Jan 6 and I did not see a specific incitement to violence in it. I also read the excerpt you posted above, also with no specific incitement evident - but with an appearance of "selectivity" on your part which I hope and trust was not intentional.

All I am asking you, or anybody else (Bob, Fauxgrad, etc) is to post the wording that constituted a specific incitement to violence.

By failing to do so, are you conceding there was no specific incitement to violence - evening though it was so chilling to you and so forth?

For God’s sake, a career military intelligence officer and digital analysis firm owner turned Freedom Caucus Republican Congressman just called the communications between Team Trump:

Irrefutable evidence of an “apocalyptic, messianic, buffoonery” to overthrow democracy.

But what does he know!

Reactions: Bethboilerfan
I read what he said shortly after Jan 6 and I did not see a specific incitement to violence in it. I also read the excerpt you posted above, also with no specific incitement evident - but with an appearance of "selectivity" on your part which I hope and trust was not intentional.

All I am asking you, or anybody else (Bob, Fauxgrad, etc) is to post the wording that constituted a specific incitement to violence.

By failing to do so, are you conceding there was no specific incitement to violence - evening though it was so chilling to you and so forth?
I just posted some select quotes , but again, you either post to respond and not understand, or you ask a question to elicit a response and not an understanding.

Not sure if you have been following Bone man’s thread on Maxine Waters allegedly inciting violence. Do you apply the same assessment you have on alleged Chump incited violence to Maxine Waters? Did Waters specifically incite violence?

Last edited:
Not sure if you have been following Bone man’s thread on Maxine Waters allegedly exciting violence. Do you apply the same assessment you have on alleged Chump excited violence to Maxine Waters? Did Waters specifically excite violence?
I think you mean "incited" violence.

I just posted some select quotes , but again, you either post to respond and not understand, or you ask a question to elicit a response and not an understanding.
Yes, select quotes, meaning you deliberately left out the one about protesting peacefully since you did the selecting.

You are ducking my question because Trump made no specific incitements to violence, and you don't want to admit it.

Not sure if you have been following Bone man’s thread on Maxine Waters allegedly inciting violence. Do you apply the same assessment you have on alleged Chump incited violence to Maxine Waters? Did Waters specifically incite violence?
It sounds like she incited harassment of public officials for their views, right?

Is that proper behavior for a member of congress, in your view, or will you admit it is shameful and disgusting?

Ok, select quotes, meaning you deliberately left out the one about protesting peacefully since you did the selecting.

You are ducking my question because Trump made no specific incitements to violence, and you don't want to admit it.
For the love of God man, I specifically told you the best way to understand it is to listen to and watch the whole thing. The whole crazy, repeating conspiracy theories, anti-democracy, lies thing.

Instead, you are posting to elicit a response, not to understand.

For the love of truth and justice, will you concede that Trump did not specifically incite violence on Jan 6?
I will readily admit that he did not use the words “I hearby command you to commit violence.“

But without question he entirely and completely encouraged, intimated, and inspired violence during that entire speech. For instance, Rudy directly called for violence, and one of the first things Trump did when he got on stage was commend Rudy‘s speech. Then he went on for 70 minutes with his “call for a fight“. And of course, it was so very, very deliberate.

And of course, you are well aware of that. But you only respond for the sake of responding, not to admit to the clear meaning of what Trump said.

Last edited:
I will readily admit that he did not use the words “I hear by command you to commit violence.“

But without question he entirely and completely encouraged, intimated, and inspired violence during that entire speech. and it was so very, very deliberate.
You admitted you selectively left out his words about protesting peacefully, and it is those words that prove he did not "completely" encourage, intimate, and inspire violence during that entire speech. Why are you now contradicting yourself?

Reactions: bonefish1
And to your point, Trump’s words ”This is the most corrupt election in the history, maybe of the world.” Followed very shortly thereafter by ”And we fight. We fight like hell. And if you don't fight like hell, you're not going to have a country anymore.” Is some pretty literal language.

So now you have a choice of easy to get inferences without specific language, and specific language calling for action that you will try to draw different ridiculous inferences from.

I did not “selectively” leave a “marching peacefully” throwaway line, or anything else out. He said “I love” and “thank you” at some point in his screed too. So friggin what, that has nothing to do with any of the calls to action and disgusting anti-democracy crap he spewed for 70 straight minutes. And you know it.

Because of course, you understand all of this but for some reason won’t admit the obvious. You will respond only for the sake of responding. You seem to want more to get someone to admit that something that is said in their message board post is somehow inaccurate, instead of admitting the clear meaning of the evidence straight from the mouth of Trump.

Listen to all 70 minutes of Donald Trump on Jan 6th. If it doesn’t make you sick to your stomach I don’t know what to say.

Or read Donald Trump‘s social media posts lately—he’s gone pure QAnon.

Last edited:
It sounds like she incited harassment of public officials for their views, right?

Is that proper behavior for a member of congress, in your view, or will you admit it is shameful and disgusting?
There you go. Yes I would say encouraged harassment at best. Not violence.

As far as behavior, I would not encourage people to harass others in public.

And to your point, Trump’s words ”This is the most corrupt election in the history, maybe of the world.” Followed very shortly thereafter by ”And we fight. We fight like hell. And if you don't fight like hell, you're not going to have a country anymore.” Is some pretty literal language.

So now you have a choice of easy to get inferences without specific language, and specific language calling for action that you will try to draw different ridiculous inferences from.

I did not “selectively” leave a “marching peacefully” throwaway line, or anything else out. He said “I love” and “thank you” at some point in his screed too. So friggin what, that has nothing to do with any of the calls to action and disgusting anti-democracy crap he spewed for 70 straight minutes. And you know it.

Because of course, you understand all of this but for some reason won’t admit the obvious. You will respond only for the sake of responding. You seem to want more to get someone to admit that something that is said in their message board post is somehow inaccurate, instead of admitting the clear meaning of the evidence straight from the mouth of Trump.

Listen to all 70 minutes of Donald Trump on Jan 6th. If it doesn’t make you sick to your stomach I don’t know what to say.

Or read Donald Trump‘s social media posts lately—he’s gone pure QAnon.
This is his game man. He will keep going back to the same thing from a slightly different direction with some personal slights thrown in for good measure. This is entertainment for him. It’s a waste of time for you.

This is his game man. He will keep going back to the same thing from a slightly different direction with some personal slights thrown in for good measure. This is entertainment for him. It’s a waste of time for you.
@BuilderBob6 , The most inane poster with a total lack of self awareness rears his head again.

1. When I cited Mother Teresa etc I was preemptively trying to prevent “whattaboutism.” Lots of bad actors in the world; I am talking about the former President-the ultimate position of power and protector of democracy.
  2. The unaltered quote from Trump? “Donald J. Trump is calling for a total and complete shutdown of Muslims entering the United States until our country’s representatives can figure out what is going on.” Then he became President and the courts shut down that crap.
  3. The Muslim ban is down the list, which is an interesting thing to note!
  4. I fully expect there will be radical groups from either end of the spectrum like Antifa and the Proud Boys to attempt to harm our democracy. I don’t tolerate the President of the United States inspiring, motivating, and providing cover for any of them.
I don't know the full context of #2, but it is obvious that it has nothing to do with "Muslims" since nothing happened in the states legally towards Muslims. This like so many is another media misdirection.

I'm also unaware of the Proud Boys destroying taxpayer property, looting, burning and terrorizing members of society in their homes in a similar fashion as the Summer of Love that we witnessed for months and the support for that destruction by MANY democrats. That is to say a comparison of them to Antifa and what we witnessed over several months doesn't seem to be a good comparison.

That is NOT to suggest that the Proud Boys of which I know so little are innocent in their behavior either, but that comparison suggesting some form of equality may also be out of kelter?

I'm not worried about either group "IF" held to abiding by the law. It is when gov employees turn their heads and allow the law to be broken that we should be concerned...and "why" should that happen?

Instead, the recent proliferation of gov heads to politicize various departments to attack the opposition seems to me the much bigger issue. Would any of us thought that a recent SCOTUS candidate would consider parents terrorists when questioning what is being taught in school? It is outrageous!

I understand there are many that hate Trump easily noticeable on Twitter where more of the dumb have a voice. Even the most casual observer can see the hate of Trump in this forum. I get that. I understand the flaws of the man turn off many people as well as his leadership turning off significantly less. However, how can we hate Trump and worry about him destroying "the Republic" and somehow ignore the selling out of the country for financial reasons by the opposition is baffling. One is obviously a huge problem and the other contains a lot of speculation. The growth of the riches exceeding the salaries on both sides of the aisle should be a huge wakeup call and something I harped on a year or so ago with little interest on this site....mostly due to the forum not seeing it in the media and told what to think. The latter is much more of a problem for the country overall. Anyway, that is my view and know from casually reading here that it is not a universal view. ;) Not intended for you or anyone in this forum, but a general statement over the population is (it is also getting dumber ;) )
306909181_10159955681400482_2290686377974468403_n.jpg

Last edited:
I'm also unaware of the Proud Boys destroying taxpayer property, looting, burning and terrorizing members of society in their homes in a similar fashion as the Summer of Love that we witnessed for months and the support for that destruction by MANY democrats. That is to say a comparison of them to Antifa and what we witnessed over several months doesn't seem to be a good comparison.
If you aren't aware of the Proud Boys contributing mightily to the destruction of taxpayer property, let me assist in providing information. The US Capitol was overrun, the hallways were severely damaged, the people inside defecated in the halls and threatened to hang and searched for the Vice President and Speaker of the House, and approximately 114 police officers were injured trying to defend the US Capitol:

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Monday, June 6, 2022

Leader of Proud Boys and Four Other Members Indicted in Federal Court For Seditious Conspiracy and Other Offenses Related to U.S. Capitol Breach​

New Charges in Superseding Indictment​

A federal grand jury in the District of Columbia returned a superseding indictment today charging five members of the Proud Boys, including the group’s former national chairman, with seditious conspiracy and other charges for their actions before and during the breach of the U.S. Capitol on Jan. 6, 2021. Their actions disrupted a joint session of the U.S. Congress convened to ascertain and count the electoral votes related to the presidential election.
The defendants include Henry “Enrique” Tarrio, 38, of Miami, Florida, the former national chairman of the Proud Boys; Ethan Nordean, 31, of Auburn, Washington; Joseph Biggs, 38, of Ormond Beach, Florida; Zachary Rehl, 37, of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania; and Dominic Pezzola, 44, of Rochester, New York. All previously were indicted and remain detained. They pleaded not guilty to charges contained in earlier indictments.
The superseding indictment adds two charges to the earlier indictment: one count of seditious conspiracy and one count of conspiracy to prevent an officer from discharging any duties. All defendants now face a total of nine charges and Pezzola faces an additional robbery charge. The defendants are scheduled to appear for a hearing on June 9, 2022, in the District of Columbia
According to court documents, the Proud Boys describe themselves as members of a “pro-Western fraternal organization for men who refuse to apologize for creating the modern world, aka Western Chauvinists.” Through at least Jan. 6, 2021, Tarrio was the national chairman of the organization. In mid-December of 2020, Tarrio created a special chapter of the Proud Boys known as the “Ministry of Self Defense.” As alleged in the indictment, from in or around December 2020, Tarrio and his co-defendants, all of whom were leaders or members of the Ministry of Self Defense, conspired to prevent, hinder and delay the certification of the Electoral College vote, and to oppose by force the authority of the government of the United States. On Jan. 6, 2021, the defendants directed, mobilized and led members of the crowd onto the Capitol grounds and into the Capitol, leading to dismantling of metal barricades, destruction of property, breaching of the Capitol building, and assaults on law enforcement. During and after the attack, Tarrio and his co-defendants claimed credit for what had happened on social media and in an encrypted chat room.
A sixth defendant, who was earlier charged with the group, pleaded guilty on April 8, 2022. Charles Donohoe, 34, of Kernersville, North Carolina, pleaded guilty to conspiracy to obstruct an official proceeding and assaulting, resisting, or impeding officers.
This case is being prosecuted by the U.S. Attorney’s Office for the District of Columbia, the Department of Justice National Security Division’s Counterterrorism Section and the Department of Justice Criminal Division’s Organized Crime and Gang Section.
The case is being investigated by the FBI’s Washington Field Office. The charges in the investigation are the result of significant cooperation between agents and staff across numerous FBI Field Offices and law enforcement agencies.
In the 17 months since Jan. 6, 2021, more than 800 individuals have been arrested in nearly all 50 states for crimes related to the breach of the U.S. Capitol, including over 250 individuals charged with assaulting or impeding law enforcement. The investigation remains ongoing. Anyone with tips can call 1-800-CALL-FBI (800-225-5324) or visit tips.fbi.gov.
An indictment is merely an allegation, and all defendants are presumed innoc

If you aren't aware of the Proud Boys contributing mightily to the destruction of taxpayer property, let me assist in providing information. The US Capitol was overrun, the hallways were severely damaged, the people inside defecated in the halls and threatened to hang and searched for the Vice President and Speaker of the House, and approximately 114 police officers were injured trying to defend the US Capitol:

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Monday, June 6, 2022

Leader of Proud Boys and Four Other Members Indicted in Federal Court For Seditious Conspiracy and Other Offenses Related to U.S. Capitol Breach​

A federal grand jury in the District of Columbia returned a superseding indictment today charging five members of the Proud Boys, including the group’s former national chairman, with seditious conspiracy and other charges for their actions before and during the breach of the U.S. Capitol on Jan. 6, 2021. Their actions disrupted a joint session of the U.S. Congress convened to ascertain and count the electoral votes related to the presidential election.
The defendants include Henry “Enrique” Tarrio, 38, of Miami, Florida, the former national chairman of the Proud Boys; Ethan Nordean, 31, of Auburn, Washington; Joseph Biggs, 38, of Ormond Beach, Florida; Zachary Rehl, 37, of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania; and Dominic Pezzola, 44, of Rochester, New York. All previously were indicted and remain detained. They pleaded not guilty to charges contained in earlier indictments.
The superseding indictment adds two charges to the earlier indictment: one count of seditious conspiracy and one count of conspiracy to prevent an officer from discharging any duties. All defendants now face a total of nine charges and Pezzola faces an additional robbery charge. The defendants are scheduled to appear for a hearing on June 9, 2022, in the District of Columbia
According to court documents, the Proud Boys describe themselves as members of a “pro-Western fraternal organization for men who refuse to apologize for creating the modern world, aka Western Chauvinists.” Through at least Jan. 6, 2021, Tarrio was the national chairman of the organization. In mid-December of 2020, Tarrio created a special chapter of the Proud Boys known as the “Ministry of Self Defense.” As alleged in the indictment, from in or around December 2020, Tarrio and his co-defendants, all of whom were leaders or members of the Ministry of Self Defense, conspired to prevent, hinder and delay the certification of the Electoral College vote, and to oppose by force the authority of the government of the United States. On Jan. 6, 2021, the defendants directed, mobilized and led members of the crowd onto the Capitol grounds and into the Capitol, leading to dismantling of metal barricades, destruction of property, breaching of the Capitol building, and assaults on law enforcement. During and after the attack, Tarrio and his co-defendants claimed credit for what had happened on social media and in an encrypted chat room.
A sixth defendant, who was earlier charged with the group, pleaded guilty on April 8, 2022. Charles Donohoe, 34, of Kernersville, North Carolina, pleaded guilty to conspiracy to obstruct an official proceeding and assaulting, resisting, or impeding officers.
This case is being prosecuted by the U.S. Attorney’s Office for the District of Columbia, the Department of Justice National Security Division’s Counterterrorism Section and the Department of Justice Criminal Division’s Organized Crime and Gang Section.
The case is being investigated by the FBI’s Washington Field Office. The charges in the investigation are the result of significant cooperation between agents and staff across numerous FBI Field Offices and law enforcement agencies.
In the 17 months since Jan. 6, 2021, more than 800 individuals have been arrested in nearly all 50 states for crimes related to the breach of the U.S. Capitol, including over 250 individuals charged with assaulting or impeding law enforcement. The investigation remains ongoing. Anyone with tips can call 1-800-CALL-FBI (800-225-5324) or visit tips.fbi.gov.
The five or six names listed in teh indicted should bear the burden of a typical offender of the law for the charges found guilty. I think that has been the standard verbiage by the pubs. Perhaps they looted and burned citizens property as well...I don't know, but can't remember such.

Point is, there is no reason to be concerned if the law is followed and equitable in the sentencing for each respective violation each is found guilty Are you suggesting that the population of the Proud Boys is equal to Antifa...or that the Summer of Love compares to the couple of hours in the Capital? Or does the situational attack on royalty seem much worse than on the citizens? If you accept that both are equally bad, then we should see equally condemnation as well as sentencing. We know that is not the case...that much is obvious.

Therefore, it is only reasonable to assume that you consider the couple of hours in D.C. worse than the months of the Summer of Love...even with the condemnation by a particular party and the support and promotion of the Summer of Love by the other party. How you can hold the view you do of the two situations considering the parties’ affiliation is again baffling...but that is for you to reconcile.

Reactions: BSIT
Why do you think the feds are not releasing the 14,000 hours of video pertaining to Jan. 6?
You keep bringing the 14,000 hours of video. What are you expecting to see? There is already plenty of footage of deplorables, since y'all don't want to call them insurrectionists, beating cops, destroying property, and threatening the lives of senators, congressmen, and the VP. Plus one, getting themselves killed.

• Haha
Reactions: Crayfish57
People actually making the argument that Maxine Waters has the same amount of influence as trump…….I guess.
Can you pull the specific quote that the Jan 6th people can point to from Trump and said "See, that right there is when Trump told them to attack the capitol"

I strongly encourage each of you to watch the entirety of Trump’s January 6th speech with the context of hindsight. Quotes are bad, but the full video is much more.

It is some crazy and extraordinarily chilling stuff.
You're reaching.

No they won’t.
He said peacefully once. All that matters.
He said fight 20 times. Irrelevant.

Trump has to actually tell them to go to the Capitol, bear police officers, and break in…….or it doesn’t count.
Like a president would actually instruct citizens to commit violence.
So, what you're saying is that what Trump implied and what the Jan 6th people inferred were 2 different things?

That's like saying that in the Purdue fight song, when we say "Hail Purdue", we're really making some sort of reference to supporting Hitler.

Keep in mind, that these are the same democrat voting, Biden loving minions who when Biden threatened to withhold $1B from Ukraine unless they fired the prosecutor investigating the Ukrainian gas company where Hunter was getting $80K/month in 'consulting' fees, will say "He didn't say that!".

No, actually he did. Verbatim.

Reactions: Riveting-

Let's play a game: Who said this: Trump or Waters?

“Well, we gotta stay on the street,” Waters said. “And we’ve got to get more active. We’ve got to get more confrontational. We’ve got to make sure that they know that we mean business.”

“If you see anybody from that cabinet in a restaurant, in a department store, at a gas station, you get out and create a crowd,” she urged. “And you tell them they’re not welcome anymore.”

Reactions: Riveting-
You keep bringing the 14,000 hours of video. What are you expecting to see? There is already plenty of footage of deplorables, since y'all don't want to call them insurrectionists, beating cops, destroying property, and threatening the lives of senators, congressmen, and the VP. Plus one, getting themselves killed.
Based on past and current corrupt behavior of DOJ, and on hot mic comments by a senior NYT reporter, I expect to see many people who are working as fed agents and/or informants engaged in trying to provoke a riot.

That is what I expect, but maybe that is not the case. We won't know until they release the footage.

Do you prefer that the feds don't release the footage? Are you afraid of finding out the truth, whatever it is?

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Monday, June 6, 2022

Do you give BLM a pass for causing 12 months of riots, burning, looting, murder and mayhem in major( and minor) US cities? How many people died during BLM protests? How many cops were hurt? What's the bill on the property damage?

• Love
Reactions: Crayfish57 and BSIT

“Well, we gotta stay on the street,” Waters said. “And we’ve got to get more active. We’ve got to get more confrontational. We’ve got to make sure that they know that we mean business.”

“If you see anybody from that cabinet in a restaurant, in a department store, at a gas station, you get out and create a crowd,” she urged. “And you tell them they’re not welcome anymore.”
You inadvertently suggest, and rightfully so, that emotion plays a huge part of the dems support for various things. It is at the heart of Intersectionality or Identity Politics and essentially any other stance the dems have.

When watching the Purdue football game on TV after seeing it live I notice a commercial that essentially stated women retire with 30% less which should be an insult to everyone capable of some level of thought. It is like the mythical wage gap between sexes as though people don’t want to make money and capitalist would forfeit 23% less cost instead of hiring a woman that would provide the same benefit if true.

Groups run this because they know there are soooooooooooo many stupid people, gullible people absent any logic and waiting to be told what to believe that it far exceeds the gullibility all of us have at various times.

Reactions: bonefish1
The five or six names listed in teh indicted should bear the burden of a typical offender of the law for the charges found guilty. I think that has been the standard verbiage by the pubs. Perhaps they looted and burned citizens property as well...I don't know, but can't remember such.

Point is, there is no reason to be concerned if the law is followed and equitable in the sentencing for each respective violation each is found guilty Are you suggesting that the population of the Proud Boys is equal to Antifa...or that the Summer of Love compares to the couple of hours in the Capital? Or does the situational attack on royalty seem much worse than on the citizens? If you accept that both are equally bad, then we should see equally condemnation as well as sentencing. We know that is not the case...that much is obvious.

Therefore, it is only reasonable to assume that you consider the couple of hours in D.C. worse than the months of the Summer of Love...even with the condemnation by a particular party and the support and promotion of the Summer of Love by the other party. How you can hold the view you do of the two situations considering the parties’ affiliation is again baffling...but that is for you to reconcile.
Are you really judging the severity or seriousness of the two occurrences on the length of time they took? Cause that’s what it sounds like. One lasted a month, not an entire summer btw, and one lasted a few hours.
Similarly, before you go there, comparing the dollar figure of property damage between the two instances is just as ludicrous.
In one case, insurance claims have been paid and people were punished

The other is still going on…….in that denying the election results was the basis for 1/6, and election deniers are running for public office all over this country, radicals on the right are calling for civil war, and the man that started the whole thing is still saying the election was rigged and is likely running for president again.

The basis for 1/6 is still with us. Citizens and politicians are still acting as if the cause of 1/6 is true. Decisions are being made on that lie. He big lie is going to have an impact on the midterms, make no mistake about it……..and the entire country will be affected. Yet somehow somehow tour summer of love was more important because it lasted longer and caused more damage.

Holy crap. You are guys are equating the incendiary comments of crazy Maxine Waters to those of the President of the United States in front of hundreds of thousands while the President is trashing the results of democratic elections?

Maxine Waters is Marjorie Taylor Greene. Both are absolutely awful while in a position of public scrutiny. Call them out!! They are terrible and contrary to the better values of America!!

The President of the United States is a whole different universe.

Last edited:
Can you pull the specific quote that the Jan 6th people can point to from Trump and said "See, that right there is when Trump told them to attack the capitol"
No, because even trump is not stupid enough to be that obvious.

Specific instructions don’t have to be given to incite a crowd.

This is like the constant excuse we’ve heard from trumpers for 5 years. “But did trump actually break any law?”

It was underhanded, immoral, devious, and was never intended to be used like that by a president…….but he didn’t break any law.

It’s because there never had to be a rule or law before. Presidents could be trusted to do the right thing.

So, what you're saying is that what Trump implied and what the Jan 6th people inferred were 2 different things?

That's like saying that in the Purdue fight song, when we say "Hail Purdue", we're really making some sort of reference to supporting Hitler.
No. Not saying that at all.

The election was stolen from you. Your vote didn’t count. The evil dems are trying to destroy your country. If you don’t fight like hell you’re going to lose everything you care about.

Step back and see what happens.

Remember, at the same time, false electors had been submitted. Their were two separate plans to stop the transfer of power by altering the process. A trump loyalist was close to being appointed as the new AG. Trump had replaced Esper with a loyalist. Sydney Powell had been considered by trump to investigate the election.

Trump was trying anything to keep the office. The mob on 1/6 was just one more avenue.

If trump wanted the people to march peacefully, why the hell did he take NO ACTION for 3 hours to stop them when they WEREN’T being peaceful? His inaction speaks louder than his words, don’t you think?

Exactly. Where did she say beat the crap out of them? She said get in their face and confront them. Plus, nobody reacted to what she said. Nobody beat the crap out of repub law makers as a result of her comments.

Do you give BLM a pass for causing 12 months of riots, burning, looting, murder and mayhem in major( and minor) US cities? How many people died during BLM protests? How many cops were hurt? What's the bill on the property damage?
Oh, now it’s 12 MONTHS? Are you freakin serious?

Accounts vary, but most say approximately 20 -30people died during the BLM riots. Most of those were not directly related to the riots. Look it up or provide your own numbers.
Again, you compare events based on dollar amounts of damage and length of time…….which grows every time you post. It’s 12 months now.
You don’t care that even a delay in the ratification process could have caused a constitutional crisis. What would have happened to your portfolio when the market crashed? And that’s only one result.

• Haha
Reactions: Crayfish57
ADVERTISEMENT