ADVERTISEMENT

I thought Herschel Walker was a valedictorian.

It's "podunk," not "poduck."

Po-duck is a Sczechuan roasted poultry dish. Delicious, but off-topic.
Now that I reflect some more, your facile use of 'podunk' (and Beth's expertise on the topic ) stems from your more common use of the term in disdain of those folks BHO disparaged for clinging to their guns and religion.

Unlike you, Beth, and BHO, I don't disdain those people, even the many who are Leo-ossier fans, so I am not practiced in using that derisive term.

Okay - you linked an opinion piece by some guy named Ben Weingarten. I'm not sure what Ben's law enforcement background is - didn't look it up. But I'm going to guess it's either minimal, none, or he was fired for misconduct.

When the FBI gets information, and then it's found to be bullshit, that informant gets dropped and potentially prosecuted. That's exactly what happened to this Bureau source.

Have you ever operated an informant? You should read about it! They are dangerous as hell, even when vetted. (see Bulger, Whitey). Not trying to be snide, but to disparage the FBI because a law enforcement informant lied to them and was prosecuted for it is like banning water because someone drowned.

There are a ton of controls with informants, but there is another option-- to ban confidential informants. That's a very lengthy, complex discussion that I'm thinking you are not in a position to comment on with any knowledge or expertise.
I am not claiming to know exactly what happened, or to have any experience as an informant - although if I did, I would have to deny it, just like Ray Epps has denied it despite evidence to the contrary.

What I am claiming is that this straight arrow agent, Steve Friend, is giving up a career and possibly putting himself in danger to come forward as an insider with serious charges of corruption within the FBI - and so are several others, apparently.

Possibly you will see the wisdom of not getting too huffy about it until we hear what they all have to say.

I am not claiming to know exactly what happened, or to have any experience as an informant - although if I did, I would have to deny it, just like Ray Epps has denied it despite evidence to the contrary.

What I am claiming is that this straight arrow agent, Steve Friend, is giving up a career and possibly putting himself in danger to come forward as an insider with serious charges of corruption within the FBI - and so are several others, apparently.

Possibly you will see the wisdom of not getting too huffy about it until we hear what they all have to say.
Straight arrow? More like insubordinate.

I think the facts with this guy are not in dispute (including per his version). He was assigned to be on January 6 arrest teams out of his small FBI outpost in Daytona Beach, Florida. They were for federal warrants and he refused to go. He was then caught downloading non-public information (policy manuals and the like mainly) from his Bureau computer onto a personal flash drive.

Adios Steve Friend. That's no hero, that's someone who is insubordinate and more dedicated to his political opinions than the rule of law. BTW, law enforcement is allowed to have personal, political opinions (of course). They are not allowed to be insubordinate when federal warrants need execution.

Good lord, do you want a law enforcement officer to be able to selectively tell his/her supervisors which warrants are worth their participation?

Do you hate all law enforcement or just the FBI? There are so many better examples of senior mis-conduct by executives in law enforcement.
Of course I don't hate all, only the corrupt ones, wherever and at whatever level they serve.

Don't you hate the corrupt ones also?

Of course I don't hate all, only the corrupt ones, wherever and at whatever level they serve.

Don't you hate the corrupt ones also?
I HATE corrupt law enforcement.

I also have no patience for a law enforcement officer that thinks that a legitimate order from their supervisor that they don't happen to agree with is the same as corruption. That's so counter-productive and frankly, pathetic.

Reactions: indy35
Straight arrow? More like insubordinate.

I think the facts with this guy are not in dispute (including per his version). He was assigned to be on January 6 arrest teams out of his small FBI outpost in Daytona Beach, Florida. They were for federal warrants and he refused to go. He was then caught downloading non-public information (policy manuals and the like mainly) from his Bureau computer onto a personal flash drive.

Adios Steve Friend. That's no hero, that's someone who is insubordinate and more dedicated to his political opinions than the rule of law. BTW, law enforcement is allowed to have personal, political opinions (of course). They are not allowed to be insubordinate when federal warrants need execution.

Good lord, do you want a law enforcement officer to be able to selectively tell his/her supervisors which warrants are worth their participation?
I want them to be brave enough to blow the whistle on corruption. That is apparently what he and others are doing, but we will see.

More details from this source, which incidentally published the truth about Hunter's laptop while Biden and the FBI lied about it and the non-fox msm covered it up:

I want them to be brave enough to blow the whistle on corruption. That is apparently what he and others are doing, but we will see.

More details from this source, which incidentally published the truth about Hunter's laptop while Biden and the FBI lied about it and the non-fox msm covered it up:

He's a non-supervisory agent in Daytona Beach, Florida.

It would be like the equivalent of a Ford dealership salesman in Daytona Beach complaining about decisions by Ford's Board of Directors without ever having access to their information or board meetings.

Last edited:
Reactions: BuilderBob6
He's a non-supervisory agent in Daytona Beach, Florida.

It would be like the equivalent of a Ford dealership salesman in Daytona Beach complaining about decisions by Ford's Board of Directors without ever having access to their information or board meetings.
Yes, one receiving the corrupt orders, and not the only one, apparently, who is risking his career and maybe more to stand up and be counted.

How much better off this nation would be had an agent involved in the corrupt Russian collusion hoax showed the same courage, right?

Yes, one receiving the corrupt orders, and not the only one, apparently, who is risking his career and maybe more to stand up and be counted.

How much better off this nation would be had an agent involved in the corrupt Russian collusion hoax showed the same courage, right?
What corrupt orders?!? To execute a federal warrant as part of a team he was assigned to, and to work on the cases that were assigned to him.

That is not corruption. Geez.

I remember what the low-class Leo-osier fans chanted at you, yet you claim to be a Leo-osier fan.

I suspect you are an FBI informant disguised as Matt Haarms.
That’s pretty funny stuff.

I would defend any law enforcement agency from this kind of nonsense… Military, judges, other excellent American institutions too. YOU keep bringing the FBI into it.

Did the FBI do you wrong? I’m thinking it’s a ‘protect Trump at all costs’ thing for you, but I could be mistaken.

That’s pretty funny stuff.

I would defend any law enforcement agency from this kind of nonsense… Military, judges, other excellent American institutions too. YOU keep bringing the FBI into it.

Did the FBI do you wrong? I’m thinking it’s a ‘protect Trump at all costs’ thing for you, but I could be mistaken.
The FBI did us all wrong with the Russian collusion hoax, right?

Okay - you linked an opinion piece by some guy named Ben Weingarten. I'm not sure what Ben's law enforcement background is - didn't look it up. But I'm going to guess it's either minimal, none, or he was fired for misconduct.

When the FBI gets information, and then it's found to be bullshit, that informant gets dropped and potentially prosecuted. That's exactly what happened to this Bureau source.

Have you ever operated an informant? You should read about it! They are dangerous as hell, even when vetted. (see Bulger, Whitey). Not trying to be snide, but to disparage the FBI because a law enforcement informant lied to them and was prosecuted for it is like banning water because someone drowned.

There are a ton of controls with informants, but there is another option-- to ban confidential informants. That's a very lengthy, complex discussion that I'm thinking you are not in a position to comment on with any knowledge or expertise.

BTW, you just said I "ducked" your questions about law enforcement misconduct. I already challenged you, and we had an (exhausting) convo in which I challenged you to come up with systemic corruption in FBI senior management (because that's what you alleged exists. You had ... nothing, and lord knows you tried.

Today you added (re-reads your link)

• Two non-management agents, one of whom was fired for Jan 6th rally, who are upset about? Either too many or not enough metrics for opening domestic terrorism cases.
  • An opinion piece blaming the FBI because an informant lied to them and got prosecuted.
Do you hate all law enforcement or just the FBI? There are so many better examples of senior mis-conduct by executives in law enforcement.
I'm betting Ben is married to Randi and since she was in control of all educational decisions fir the White House during the pandemic he would also be an expert in his field and his word should go unchallenged!😉

Fair! I guess it depends how you frame the issue.

Google is a search engine, so to me that's not really an apples to apples.

If we're including the tv networks you listed as "left," (and yes, they all lean way farther left than Fox) are we also including Newsmax and OAN? Even among those there are degrees of lean and prominence. And what do we do about websites? Drudge leans way right and has a very big outreach, but hates hates HATES Trump (hates all Bidens and Hillary too, routinely nails Stacey Abrams and other left idiots, but hates Trump the most). I'd say that's a mainstream very conservative, anti-Trump news source. And even with small town local news stations, a lot of them get their national stuff from Sinclair, so that's a whole lot of lean right outposts.

So I will leave it factual; the single biggest mainstream television news network is FoxNews and they are as mainstream as it gets, but in the mainstream universe there is an array of political persuasions and degrees of 'lean'.
FoxNews is a “cable news” network. While I have no doubt that it is popular among the republicans who elderly and boomers, and maybe the young republicans, there is almost zero chance that if you aren’t a Republican, you are watching FoxNews. (Unless you’re a liberal who wants to see the FoxNews latest “conspiracies”)

Now all of the other voting public, are getting their news likely from the liberal news sources….unless you are an independent who tunes out the liberal news sources and get your news from the WSJ or some other minor news sources that is neutral or leans right.

If you look at the percentages, historically there are more registered Democrats compared to Republicans and the independents are who swing the elections.

So while Fox wins the ratings, I think it is easy to see that liberal news sources have greater access to Democrats and independents and, thus, have more ability influence voters.

Just my opinion.

Dude... stacy Abrahms... The only thing she has going for her is her weight.
Abrams qualified to hold any public office in GA. Unlike Walker, she is really a college graduate. Unlike Walker, she really was a high school valedictorian. She is a lawyer. She has been a GA state representative.

Abrams qualified to hold any public office in GA. Unlike Walker, she is really a college graduate. Unlike Walker, she really was a high school valedictorian. She is a lawyer. She has been a GA state representative.
She’s a fat black lady who is also Democrat. She hits all four of the RWNJ stereotypes for “unqualified”. If she were a fat white male Republican, things would be different.

• Haha
Reactions: BSIT and Crayfish57
You forgot election denier…or do Democrats drop that category for their politicians.

I thought that was a category that was a red flag for being detrimental to our democracy??

You forgot election denier…or do Democrats drop that category for their politicians.

I thought that was a category that was a red flag for being detrimental to our democracy??
Abrams never told thousands of deplorables to go to the GA state Capitol and try to prevent them certifying the votes under the GA state constitution.

Abrams never told thousands of deplorables to go to the GA state Capitol and try to prevent them certifying the votes under the GA state constitution.
But she is an election denier correct?

I’m just trying to keep score at home.

Last edited:
But she is an election denier correct?

I’m just trying to keep score at home.

Candidates contest, you say deny, elections results all the time. Gore did in 2000. Hilliary was pissed at Comey etc. Plus all the elections contested in prior decades. Again, other than Jan 6 not one of these contested elections ended up with folks destroying Capitol buildings trying to get their guy to ILLEGALLY not certify the election.

Candidates contest, you say deny, elections results all the time. Gore did in 2000. Hilliary was pissed at Comey etc. Plus all the elections contested in prior decades. Again, other than Jan 6 not one of these contested elections ended up with folks destroying Capitol buildings trying to get their guy to ILLEGALLY not certify the election.
It’s not a day without you mentioning January 6th. Brainwashed much?

Reactions: Crayfish57
Ok, so just Trump, just wanted to confirm with the Democrats push to get everyone on board with not contesting results.👍

Ok, so just Trump, just wanted to confirm with the Democrats push to get everyone on board with not contesting results.👍
Name one democrat, or any other Republican for that matter, that lied about the election was stolen and encouraged 2,000 idiots to storm the Capitol and try to prevent the VP to certify the results.

Name one democrat, or any other Republican for that matter, that lied about the election was stolen and encouraged 2,000 idiots to storm the Capitol and try to prevent the VP to certify the results.
I never said there was. I just hear “election deniers” and there have been plenty of those from both sides.

I'm betting Ben is married to Randi and since she was in control of all educational decisions fir the White House during the pandemic he would also be an expert in his field and his word should go unchallenged!😉
Are Ben and Randi dudes?

Yeh, but Walker won the Heisman.

Reactions: BSIT
I give you Exhibit A: Maxine "crazy wig" Waters.

Reactions: BSIT
ADVERTISEMENT