ADVERTISEMENT

I thought Herschel Walker was a valedictorian.

BNIBoiler

All-American
Jun 10, 2018
Since Walker is from the south. I'll say, "Bless his little heart".

Walker and Marjorie Taylor Greene. Wow is that the best the repubs have to offer in GA?

Nothing says listen to me and my video like genocide denial.

Yikes.

Why would you post this content? Especially when Pelosi/Blinken is meeting with Armenians.

Last edited:
Since Walker is from the south. I'll say, "Bless his little heart".

Walker and Marjorie Taylor Greene. Wow is that the best the repubs have to offer in GA?

🤔

Reminds me of someone else. Walker’s misstatement must qualify him to be President

Last edited:
Wow is Biden and Harris the best the Democrats have to offer our country? Your turn!
Yes, and 80 million people say so also.

After this latest Walker self-put down. Do you still think he is a good candidate? Y'all are quick to say black liberals are unqualified, including the ones that are Ivy League-educated Or have other outstanding credentials. Check the box this, check the box that. But say absolutely nothing about a black conservative that is clearly not qualified for Senate. No college degree. Lied about graduating. Lied about being a valedictorian. Lied about being a police officer. Pulled a gun on his ex-wife etc.

I don't know who the repubs had to run against him in the primary, but someone out of that group had to be better than this. Is his celebrity status that great in GA?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Boilermaker03
Nothing says listen to me and my video like genocide denial.

Yikes.

Why would you post this content? Especially when Pelosi/Blinken is meeting with Armenians.
What is wrong with Blinken meeting with the Armenians? I have several Armenian friends. Good folks.

You guys ever see this Abrams picture? Rules for thee, not for me! A typical hypocritical Democrat.

• Haha
Reactions: BSIT
I highly doubt Trump will be the nominee.
I sure hope not. However, Chumptown is still alive and well. I knew the cult was in full bloom when Evangelical pastors were saying that Chump was sent from God.

I sure hope not. However, Chumptown is still alive and well. I knew the cult was in full bloom when Evangelical pastors were saying that Chump was sent from God.
How is the mayor of chumptown going for you? Lots of duties to busy yourself with on a daily basis?

How is the mayor of chumptown going for you? Lots of duties to busy yourself with on a daily basis?
Naw. I ain’t no mayor of Chumptown. Your question is for folks like Boilermaker03, BSIT, Bonefish1 to name a few. Folks that twist themselves into knots defending Chump.

Naw. I ain’t no mayor of Chumptown. Your question is for folks like Boilermaker03, BSIT, Bonefish1 to name a few. Folks that twist themselves into knots defending Chump.
nah you are the only one that talks about this mythical place you call home. You twist yourself up in knots finding names to call people. Must be a great life being that bitter every day

You know what I want?

A really smart person who also comes across as kinda normal. It would be nice if either, or better, both parties identified and supported such people in their primaries. When they do I tend to be a fan.

DeSantis? You may love or hate his policies, but he is smart, and he is kind of a normal guy.
Obama? You may love or hate his policies, but he was a smart candidate who was kind of a normal guy too.

Trump? Not his fault; he had a truly dysfunctional upbringing and a crazed, studio 54 and cloistered mansion adulthood. Not normal, not at all.
Kamala? From a young age hung out with and was sucked up to by elites at cocktail parties. Not very 'normal' in tone or manner.

There's your non-partisan thought for the day. There are countless other examples of generally 'smart and for the most part, normal' from both parties. There are also countless examples of either not very smart, or not very normal.

You know what I want?

A really smart person who also comes across as kinda normal. It would be nice if either, or better, both parties identified and supported such people in their primaries. When they do I tend to be a fan.

DeSantis? You may love or hate his policies, but he is smart, and he is kind of a normal guy.
Obama? You may love or hate his policies, but he was a smart candidate who was kind of a normal guy too.

Trump? Not his fault; he had a truly dysfunctional upbringing and a crazed, studio 54 and cloistered mansion adulthood. Not normal, not at all.
Kamala? From a young age hung out with and was sucked up to by elites at cocktail parties. Not very 'normal' in tone or manner.

There's your non-partisan thought for the day. There are countless other examples of generally 'smart and for the most part, normal' from both parties. There are also countless examples of either not very smart, or not very normal.
Thanks for telling us what you want, JM, but while you are here, why don't you tell us which policies of Trump you think were not in the best interest of the nation.

I have asked that question to several on this forum who hide under their desks instead of answering it.

Don't hit your head getting under your desk.

Ouch! That is definitely a thing to avoid. I never get under my desk so that won't be a problem.

You also should keep yourself safe from hitting your head, and for that matter, all injuries!

I care about your well-being my friend.

I hope you’re right.

I’d have to look into her more, TBH. Back a few years ago she was impressive. Not sure she’d be my first choice for a Republican ticket… obviously better than Trump for me.
A DeSantis/Haley or Scott ticket would be a landslide win against anyone the dems can put up.

Personally, I hope Trump doesn't run. I hope he gets behind DeSantis because it that happens, it's a done deal.

A DeSantis/Haley or Scott ticket would be a landslide win against anyone the dems can put up.

Personally, I hope Trump doesn't run. I hope he gets behind DeSantis because it that happens, it's a done deal.
I doubt Republicans will ever landslide anyone, just because of the sheer numbers of population being so slanted Democrat. It’s been 34 years since Republicans notched a landslide. It takes an exceptionally weak candidate from Democrats for Republicans to win these days, let alone in landslide fashion.

I think if Republicans run anyone who is tied to Trump or who doesn’t distance themselves adequately from his influence, they’re going to struggle to win in 2024.

I hope Chump doesn't run either. The man is evil and upholds white supremacy to the hilt. I would never vote for them but DeSantis seems to be a decent person compared to Chump. The immigrant transporting is going to hurt him though.

Chump will NEVER get behind DeSantis. If anything, DeSantis would need to get behind Chump if he ever thinks about getting nominated. He's going to need the deplorable votes. A Pence/Cheney ticket is more intriguing to me. Again, they will need to kiss up to Chump to get the deplorable votes. That ticket would be more palatable to independents in my opinion. Anyhow, the abortion issue is going to hurt any republican that they put up to run in 2024.

In 2024, the bottom line is to win the Republican primary will be the one that shores up the deplorable votes the best.

I hope Chump doesn't run either. The man is evil and upholds white supremacy to the hilt. I would never vote for them but DeSantis seems to be a decent person compared to Chump. The immigrant transporting is going to hurt him though.

Chump will NEVER get behind DeSantis. If anything, DeSantis would need to get behind Chump if he ever thinks about getting nominated. He's going to need the deplorable votes. A Pence/Cheney ticket is more intriguing to me. Again, they will need to kiss up to Chump to get the deplorable votes. That ticket would be more palatable to independents in my opinion. Anyhow, the abortion issue is going to hurt any republican that they put up to run in 2024.

In 2024, the bottom line is to win the Republican primary will be the one that shores up the deplorable votes the best.
Trump lost by a total of 10 million vote in the last two general elections and his approval rating is at an all time low hovering around 40 percent. I actually hope he is the GOP nominee, that will increase the chances that him and his white supremacy movement will be crushed once and for all.

Which policies of Trump did you dislike the most, assuming you can think of any?

I doubt Republicans will ever landslide anyone, just because of the sheer numbers of population being so slanted Democrat. It’s been 34 years since Republicans notched a landslide. It takes an exceptionally weak candidate from Democrats for Republicans to win these days, let alone in landslide fashion.

I think if Republicans run anyone who is tied to Trump or who doesn’t distance themselves adequately from his influence, they’re going to struggle to win in 2024.
This is why I call bullshit on anyone who says they don't want Trump to run. DeSantis and Haley are parrots of Trump. They spout the same lies. Use the same rhetoric. They're just younger versions of him. Haley used to be a bit more moderate, but she changed her tone quickly when she realized the Trump rhetoric was more effective.
Cheney is the most logical person to run, but of course because she is an actual constitutionalist, that won't happen. The woman is the epitome of what the Republican Party used to be, but now she's an outcast because she dared uphold the constitution.

This is still Trump's party, no matter what the closet Trumphumpers on here try to say.

Not all Trump voters are deplorables but we know you’re not smart enough to not blindly follow Dem talking points.

This is why I call bullshit on anyone who says they don't want Trump to run. DeSantis and Haley are parrots of Trump. They spout the same lies. Use the same rhetoric. They're just younger versions of him. Haley used to be a bit more moderate, but she changed her tone quickly when she realized the Trump rhetoric was more effective.
Cheney is the most logical person to run, but of course because she is an actual constitutionalist, that won't happen. The woman is the epitome of what the Republican Party used to be, but now she's an outcast because she dared uphold the constitution.

This is still Trump's party, no matter what the closet Trumphumpers on here try to say.
Glad we know what you think about people saying they don’t want Trump to run. Everybody was waiting for your opinion.

Which lies are those? Name them.
Oh, you mean about the election being stolen? Girl couldn't even say Trump was wrong. She knows where her bread is buttered. I don't need anything more than that to show me she's an opportunist without any of her own ideas.

ADVERTISEMENT