ADVERTISEMENT

I thought COVID was “over”…

TheGunner

All-American
Gold Member
Aug 30, 2001
U.S. President Joe Biden will request $11.7 billion in emergency funding from Congress to provide lethal aid and budget support to Ukraine, and $22.4 billion for COVID-19 relief ahead of a potential fall case surge, the White House said on Friday.

• Angry
Reactions: Indy_Rider
He actually said the pandemic was over, not COVID. I know it’s all the same to you when looking for something to bitch about, but it’s not.
FWIW is was still a dumb thing to say by Biden.
Honest question. Aren’t you back to 100% normal life?

He actually said the pandemic was over, not COVID. I know it’s all the same to you when looking for something to bitch about, but it’s not.
FWIW is was still a dumb thing to say by Biden.
Why do we need $22.4B spending in “COVID-19 RELIEF” if the pandemic is over

Last edited:
U.S. President Joe Biden will request $11.7 billion in emergency funding from Congress to provide lethal aid and budget support to Ukraine, and $22.4 billion for COVID-19 relief ahead of a potential fall case surge, the White House said on Friday.

We don't need to reduce our spending. Inflation is over.

Yes, the government has spent billions fighting cancer and influenza.
I’ll need to see some data supporting your innuendo. Yes, the government spends money (Medicaid & Medicare) on all health issues. How is this different? Why does the government need to earmark specifically for COVID, now that the pandemic is over?

Last edited:
It won’t end until the scumbag bureaucrats have milked every cent out of it that they can. Once that’s done, then it will go back to being called the flu

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT