ADVERTISEMENT

I think we can all agree that its a great thing that

hunkgolden

All-American
Gold Member
Dec 1, 2004
those 12 Russians were charged for hacking into the DNC (I've always hated those commie bastards) and that after this seemingly never ending investigation that there was no evidence found tying our POTUS or anyone from his campaign to the hack. In fact, no evidence was found that any American committed a crime. Furthermore, after the exhaustive investigation there is no evidence that any vote was changed or that the election was impacted in any way.

Yup - yesterday's announcement was a great day for America. Now let's get back to making this country great again!!!

I do have one lingering question...I wonder what Bernie Sanders thinks of all of this? Hmmm...

Last edited:
the biggest question is....
why do we have so many new threads started on the same duplicate topics?
Hmmm....
Sorry - I just thought we could all agree that yesterday was a good day and hopefully the democratic party has learned to get better cyber security and to not try to influence their primary elections. Poor Bernie.

Since this is a recap thread, well, let’s recap what happened yesterday!

It was alleged:
  1. A Trump operative was in direct contact with the Russian hackers.
  2. The Russian hackers stole Clinton’s analytics.
  3. Trump-backed congressional (now gubernatorial) candidate asked for and received help from the Russian hackers.

And finally:

4. On the very same day that candidate Trump publicly requested help from the Russians in uncovering Clinton’s emails, the Russian hackers responded with an all out cyberattack on her office.

#WitchHunt or #WhichHunt?

Reactions: indy35
those 12 Russians were charged for hacking into the DNC (I've always hated those commie bastards) and that after this seemingly never ending investigation that was no evidence was found tying our POTUS or anyone from his campaign to the hack. In fact, no evidence was found that any American committed a crime. Furthermore, after the exhaustive investigation there is no evidence that any vote was changed or that the election was impacted in any way.

Yup - yesterday's announcement was a great day for America. Now let's get back to making this country great again!!!

I do have one lingering question...I wonder what Bernie Sanders thinks of all of this? Hmmm...
Maybe with what happened yesterday we can put the Seth Rich conspiracy to bed. Maybe Sean Hannity and his like will give the family a break. I wonder if he'll apologize to the family. I wonder if Newt Gingrich will apologize to the family. Not related to yesterday but we know Cambridge Analytica shared data with companies linked to Russian intelligence. The Russian bot farms would know who to target on social media with fake news for maximum effect. There's much more there than just what happened yesterday. Each time that Mueller releases information we find out he'd much farther into the investigation than what people had thought.

Last edited:
Reactions: BuilderBob6
Same guy who introduced a bill to defund Mueller investigation, but his name did not appear in the indictment.

#WhichHunt?

ADVERTISEMENT