ADVERTISEMENT

I love this team.

And a adult. It helps our league when IU and Purdue are winning big games out of conference. I see IU, Purdue, Wisconsin, Michigan st and Iowa at the top. No idea what the order will be.
Or just any B10 team....? Seems like an arbitrary list.

Great win fellas. Showing the pundits how wrong they were about the B1G.
You see the response you get from Purdue fans. Now, look at your board....I see how you and your brothers treat Purdue fans.

You aren't far off from Trojan in my book. Now, jump back to your board and talk about how bad Purdue is... Trojan

Reactions: Victorbmyboy
You see the response you get from Purdue fans. Now, look at your board....I see how you and your brothers treat Purdue fans.

You aren't far off from Trojan in my book. Now, jump back to your board and talk about how bad Purdue is... Trojan
It’s called being respectful on other boards. I can act or say what I think on our board. Still a good win. Duke is still not great(can’t shoot worth sh!t). The Zags win was the best one. Now make fun of me all you want.

Reactions: mathboy
So many plays to choose from tonight - here's a start:

Mr. Smith takes the cross-check and makes the terrific assist for the Zach Edey Slam!

l84ptO.gif
I warned people there would be some passes that just make you shake your head and smile last spring. His look offs and finding Zach for a splite second inside have been impressive as well. The pass was just not in the general area, but hit Zach on the number 15

Reactions: Schnelk
Dudes a fraud. Says one thing here and total disrespectful dbag over there. Trolling just like his buddy Trojan
You don’t like me? I said great win after the Zags win. The Duke win no. Said the same over there. It’s ok though. You still have your bourbon and smoker.

You don’t like me? I said great win after the Zags win. The Duke win no. Said the same over there. It’s ok though. You still have your bourbon and smoker.
And you still have your 3000 sq ft house, make more money than most on this board and live in prestige Newburgh.

And you still have your 3000 sq ft house, make more money than most on this board and live in prestige Newburgh.
Yep. Still….also love the misquotes. I said I made more than you and didn’t live in a trailer court. Not that I make more than most.

• Haha
Reactions: Poprudy
Yep. Still….also love the misquotes. I said I made more than you and didn’t live in a trailer court. Not that I make more than most.
Just take the IU victory back to your board and cheer it with your fans. Btw, you are wrong on Smith as of now. He's been pretty successful against good guards

Funny, that you have zero clue what I have or make. Typical IU fan.
Just like you had no idea what I made. Remember the conversation? It was actually a civil one. I don’t troll. I leave the tongue in cheek stuff for the IU board. I will never attack you. I’ll just respond. That’s it.

Just like you had no idea what I made. Remember the conversation? It was actually a civil one. I don’t troll. I leave the tongue in cheek stuff for the IU board. I will never attack you. I’ll just respond. That’s it.
I'll end it, but you're wrong. I claimed nothing about what you or I made. I just had a trailer park jab and you took it to another level.

I'll end it, but you're wrong. I claimed nothing about what you or I made. I just had a trailer park jab and you took it to another level.
You remember it differently but that’s ok.it was actually other posters that sent it into overdrive.

You remember it differently but that’s ok.it was actually other posters that sent it into overdrive.
[/QUOT
Ok, bud.
My comment:
Your post are comical for an evicted trailer park boy.😉 Hey but it's expensive to live in Bloomington 😂
Your response:
I bet I make as much or more as you do. Never lived in a trailer or an apartment. Ever. Live in Newburgh in . Next to Victoria National. 3500 sq ft. House. So the old trailer park thing isn’t accurate. My posts are a bit on the troll side but damn you guys say some dumb stuff.

I remember it correctly. I never said anything about what you make and you sent it into overdrive...not other posters.

Last edited:
But I didn’t go crazy. Just pointed out the incorrect information. The rest went after me personally. I won’t do that here. I will on the other board though. Especially if it’s personal. Won’t here. Good night.

But I didn’t go crazy. Just pointed out the incorrect information. The rest went after me personally. I won’t do that here. I will on the other board though. Especially if it’s personal. Won’t here. Good night.
Victormyboy is a died in the wool IU fan who does not like Purdue, and sees us as IU’s primary rival. For him to come over here and congratulate us is a big deal for him. I, for one, appreciate the spirit in which he posted. I take the compliment from our rival, and leave it at that. Thanks VB.

:cool:

Victormyboy is a died in the wool IU fan who does not like Purdue, and sees us as IU’s primary rival. For him to come over here and congratulate us is a big deal for him. I, for one, appreciate the spirit in which he posted. I take the compliment from our rival, and leave it at that. Thanks VB.

:cool:
Coming over to congratulate, but going back to his board to undervalue our victories or to talk how bad we'll look in the B1G. His intentions are not truthful.

He's a fraud and he's trolling most on this board. I take it as a typical IU fan that comes over here..... narcissist.

Last edited:
Coming over to congratulate, but going back to his board to undervalue our victories or to talk how bad we'll look in the B1G. His intentions are not truthful.

He's a fraud and he's trolling most on this board. I take it as a typical IU fan that comes over here..... narcissist.
Undervalued the Duke win. Not the one I congratulated you for. I know that’s tough to understand but this is the third time I’ve explained it. Narcissist is as overused a term as woke. If you look hard enough everyone has a narcissistic trait. Good luck. Now let’s have a real rivalry that this bunch deserves.

Undervalued the Duke win. Not the one I congratulated you for. I know that’s tough to understand but this is the third time I’ve explained it. Narcissist is as overused a term as woke. If you look hard enough everyone has a narcissistic trait. Good luck. Now let’s have a real rivalry that this bunch deserves.
"That is true but Duke is not Duke of years past. At least not yet. Lots of basketball to be played."

"Lol. Duke never looked(or played)8th worthy. Not even close. The Gonzaga win was the impressive one but they aren’t top ten either. Duke can’t shoot and the zags can’t defend."

"You just beat a legacy team that clearly was living off name but going into the PUke game they shot 44% from 2, 33% from 3 and 59% from the line. They barely score 70 points. Those wins will count but it’s not like they are at top 25 level. They also have no top 25 wins. I wouldn’t be crowning Purdue just yet."

Dude you're an IU fan...you're as woke, as woke can be.

Let me guess you don't remember it that way, but I'll show you that you're wrong again....

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT