ADVERTISEMENT

I like this stat

GemstateBoiler

All-American
Gold Member
Jul 17, 2006
It's been a year of juicy stats for us. Hopefully I didn't miss this in a post already.
Big Ten records since beginning of last year:

Purdue 21-4 Maryland 15-10 Michigan 15-10 Michigan St. 14-10 Wisconsin 14-10 Minnesota 14-11 Ohio State 14-11 Northwestern 12-13 Indiana 11-13 Iowa 11-14 Nebraska 10-15 Penn St. 9-16 Illinois 8-16 Rutgers 5-20.

Nice stuff, but I'm selfish and want more than this. I want the supreme award before I die.

It's been a year of juicy stats for us. Hopefully I didn't miss this in a post already.
Big Ten records since beginning of last year:

Purdue 21-4 Maryland 15-10 Michigan 15-10 Michigan St. 14-10 Wisconsin 14-10 Minnesota 14-11 Ohio State 14-11 Northwestern 12-13 Indiana 11-13 Iowa 11-14 Nebraska 10-15 Penn St. 9-16 Illinois 8-16 Rutgers 5-20.

Nice stuff, but I'm selfish and want more than this. I want the supreme award before I die.
You want total consciousness on your death bed?

Go see the Lamma! Big Hitter....long.

It'll be nice.

post-19259-so-I-got-that-going-for-me-whi-CKYI.gif

Funny story about that
So I jump ship in Hong Kong and I make my way over to Tibet, and I get on as a looper at a course over in the Himalayas.

So, tell them I’m a pro jock, and who do you think they give me? The Dalai Lama, himself. Twelfth son of the Lama. The flowing robes, the grace, bald… striking. So, I’m on the first tee with him. I give him the driver. He hauls off and whacks one – big hitter, the Lama – long, into a ten-thousand-foot crevasse, right at the base of this glacier. Do you know what the Lama says? Gunga galunga… gunga, gunga-lagunga.

So we finish the eighteenth and he’s gonna stiff me. And I say, “Hey, Dalai Lama, hey, how about a little something, you know, for the effort, you know.” And he says, “Oh, uh, there won’t be any money, but when you die, on your deathbed, you will receive total consciousness.” So I got that goin’ for me, which is nice.

Funny story about that
So I jump ship in Hong Kong and I make my way over to Tibet, and I get on as a looper at a course over in the Himalayas.

So, tell them I’m a pro jock, and who do you think they give me? The Dalai Lama, himself. Twelfth son of the Lama. The flowing robes, the grace, bald… striking. So, I’m on the first tee with him. I give him the driver. He hauls off and whacks one – big hitter, the Lama – long, into a ten-thousand-foot crevasse, right at the base of this glacier. Do you know what the Lama says? Gunga galunga… gunga, gunga-lagunga.

So we finish the eighteenth and he’s gonna stiff me. And I say, “Hey, Dalai Lama, hey, how about a little something, you know, for the effort, you know.” And he says, “Oh, uh, there won’t be any money, but when you die, on your deathbed, you will receive total consciousness.” So I got that goin’ for me, which is nice.
winner winner ... materialism is for looosers.

Funny story about that

Have to read it in Carl’s voice

Funny story about that

Definitely something to look forward to. I bet you can't wait.

ADVERTISEMENT