ADVERTISEMENT

I like Painter

Dec 29, 2020
Rutgers fan here. Sorry about tonight. FDU played lights out. Much like Hofstra against RU earlier this week. I like Matt Painter a lot. He is most well-spoken and level headed Big Ten basketball coach, no questions asked. Always a class act at the press conferences, as he was even again tonight. Terrible luck for him, but I think Purdue would be making terrible mistake firing him.

Reactions: BirdAlfordBailey
Rutgers fan here. Sorry about tonight. FDU played lights out. Much like Hofstra against RU earlier this week. I like Matt Painter a lot. He is most well-spoken and level headed Big Ten basketball coach, no questions asked. Always a classic act at the press conferences, as he was even again tonight. Terrible luck for him, but I think Purdue would be making terrible mistake firing him.
Trade you coaches

Reactions: clankhan
Rutgers fan here. Sorry about tonight. FDU played lights out. Much like Hofstra against RU earlier this week. I like Matt Painter a lot. He is most well-spoken and level headed Big Ten basketball coach, no questions asked. Always a class act at the press conferences, as he was even again tonight. Terrible luck for him, but I think Purdue would be making terrible mistake firing him.
It’s not terrible luck. It’s who he is.

He’s great in press conferences. Let’s make him our Director of Advertisement so we can get a coach who doesn’t let us lose in - literally - unprecedented fashion.

We will not fire him, he might leave for grener pastures with better fans, but he is not definitely going to be fired. Only idiots think that.

We will not fire him, he might leave for grener pastures with better fans, but he is not definitely going to be fired. Only idiots think that.
"Idiots" ?. Idiocy is doing the same thing over and over expecting a different result. Yes, he won't be fired. And, no, he's not going to any greener pastures. Greener pasture won't be calling him.

Reactions: Boiler8285
LOL. Better fans? You mean the fans that keep packing Mackey and travel to tourney games only to be beat by a 13, 15 and 16 seed….get out of here with that garbage.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT