ADVERTISEMENT

I have created a Change.org petition and need your help

Nov 24, 2018
http://chng.it/y9dQwbptrH

I love Indiana University and Indiana football. Even though I never graduated there, or even attended. I consider it my alma mater as the flagship university of the state of Indiana. As you may know, it as been over 10,000 days since the Indiana University Football program has won a bowl game. In the span of over 27 years, every other Power 5 program has won at least three. This is a direct result of IU being in a very tough and very mean Big Ten Conference that can't even count that they have 14 teams instead of 10. How sad. I hope with your help to move IU into independent status so we may schedule freely without getting beat up by other bigger better teams in our conference. It's just not fair. Please help.

I love Indiana University and Indiana football. Even though I never graduated there, or even attended. I consider it my alma mater as the flagship university of the state of Indiana. As you may know, it as been over 10,000 days since the Indiana University Football program has won a bowl game. In the span of over 27 years, every other Power 5 program has won at least three. This is a direct result of IU being in a very tough and very mean Big Ten Conference that can't even count that they have 14 teams instead of 10. How sad. I hope with your help to move IU into independent status so we may schedule freely without getting beat up by other bigger better teams in our conference. It's just not fair. Please help.

Life is not fair! :) From an unbiased graduate of a small, but select technical school in Upstate New York!

Let INDIANA Football become and Independent??????

Reactions: delarno
When are the petitions to get IU into an easier BIG division or to force writers to stop underrating IU's schedule strength coming out?

Reactions: delarno
When are the petitions to get IU into an easier BIG division or to force writers to stop underrating IU's schedule strength coming out?
I heard Jeff Rabjohns say on 1070 today that McRobbie has siphoned at least $60 million of BTN money out of the AD for non-athletic initiatives. If that’s the case- wow.

I heard Jeff Rabjohns say on 1070 today that McRobbie has siphoned at least $60 million of BTN money out of the AD for non-athletic initiatives. If that’s the case- wow.

Uh... that ain't "McRobbbie" that be doin' the McRobbin'.

That's the dumb@ss IU "leadership". It starts and ends with the IU President and BoT. PERIOD.

C'mon, folks. It's time to wake up to the authority of a P5 A.D.

Edit: That's not a shot at you, New Pal. I know you're just "quoting" the broadcast.

Last edited:
Uh... that ain't "McRobbbie" that be doin' the McRobbin'.

That's the dumb@ss IU "leadership". It starts and ends with the IU President and BoT. PERIOD.

C'mon, folks. It's time to wake up to the authority of a P5 A.D.

Edit: That's not a shot at you, New Pal. I know you're just "quoting" the broadcast.
Well, obviously the BOT had to approve those projects, but make no mistake, those were McRobbie initiatives. And unlike a Daniels or a Jischke, he apparently didn’t feel the need to get off his butt and go raise the money himself, when it’s easier to grab it from the athletic department. (who does that sound like?)

I still think Glass is pretty much a mealy mouthed doofus, but I didn’t realize he’s been working with this type of disadvantage.

Well, obviously the BOT had to approve those projects, but make no mistake, those were McRobbie initiatives. And unlike a Daniels or a Jischke, he apparently didn’t feel the need to get off his butt and go raise the money himself, when it’s easier to grab it from the athletic department. (who does that sound like?)

I still think Glass is pretty much a mealy mouthed doofus, but I didn’t realize he’s been working with this type of disadvantage.
you are correct. I was confusing McRobbie with Glass. I don't pay enough attention to IU admin.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT