ADVERTISEMENT

I had to laugh at Alabama not getting to the playoff...

Woodsa

Redshirt Freshman
Jul 18, 2004
Now that NIL has made it legal to pay players, Alabama has been struggling to compete. Will only get worse for them as B10 and others begin to raise serious money.

The thing is the BIG 10 proved they don’t need serious NIL money to win. I believe NIL will become a short lived fad. Yes, it will still exist, but it will not really become a factor in winning and losing. Look at Purdue’s basketball team.

Reactions: Mobes
They had Nick Sabin on whining about not getting in the play-offs. It was pathetic.

Yes, and they kept showing g the graphic throughout the game. I wish they would have focuses on the teams playing more than those teams NOT playing.

Now that NIL has made it legal to pay players, Alabama has been struggling to compete. Will only get worse for them as B10 and others begin to raise serious money.
Struggling to compete? That is an absurd take.

The thing is the BIG 10 proved they don’t need serious NIL money to win. I believe NIL will become a short lived fad. Yes, it will still exist, but it will not really become a factor in winning and losing. Look at Purdue’s basketball team.
When did the Big 10 prove that? I missed it.

If Georgia wins the Championship, they will have earned it. Possibly having to beat both OSU and UM.

Reactions: 4IUSox2
ADVERTISEMENT