ADVERTISEMENT

I guess this is the answer.....

Reactions: kmot
Maybe these universities should stop paying these coaches so much. Reduce the car allowance, country club memberships etc.
Particularly the ones who barely stay above 500 and whose teams average 20 TO's per game.

to the question about apparent disinterest in Purdue WBB by the athletic administration. It is a case of minimizing lost $$'s so the suggestion of bringing in the Louisville coach is cost prohibitive.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nc...ite-a-slew-of-wins/ar-BBTM42K?ocid=spartanntp
Pretty eye-opening article for sure. I was surprised to read how big the deficit was - is - for a top level WBB program like Louisville. So I would have to agree there is little incentive to make a change. Discouraging....

Pretty eye-opening article for sure. I was surprised to read how big the deficit was - is - for a top level WBB program like Louisville. So I would have to agree there is little incentive to make a change. Discouraging....

So they wait until 2022 when contract MB extended expired and she is just not renewed. Of course in the meantime she can not assure recruits she will be around. MB must do something. Either renew her so she can recruit or pay her buyout to start fresh.

Reactions: TMA62
So they wait until 2022 when contract MB extended expired and she is just not renewed. Of course in the meantime she can not assure recruits she will be around. MB must do something. Either renew her so she can recruit or pay her buyout to start fresh.
Please she has already extracted too much money from the program for such little results. Let her honor the contract and move on. It's not like Purdue is missing out on any parade All Americans anyways.

Please she has already extracted too much money from the program for such little results. Let her honor the contract and move on. It's not like Purdue is missing out on any parade All Americans anyways.
Do you think Purdue would have gotten the two well-regarded recruits (Bria Harmon & Rickie Woltman) they did this year if she did not have years on her contract? I do not.

Changing coaches is always a tough situation. I hate to do anything to screw up next years team which I think could be very good.

Reactions: Boilermakerdad
Do you think Purdue would have gotten the two well-regarded recruits (Bria Harmon & Rickie Woltman) they did this year if she did not have years on her contract? I do not.

Changing coaches is always a tough situation. I hate to do anything to screw up next years team which I think could be very good.

Said this over and over: Versyp
Can coach but she cannot retain players. Therefore and this year is another example she has some talented players and no
Depth. This had happpened for years.
Next year will be another test. Plenty of talent and some decent depth.
We’ll see—if Bo keeps her.

Until Versyp can land and retain Top 20 recruits, what you’ve seen is what we will get. I see a lot of hope pinned on a two player class with only one of them highly regarded.

Here’s one reason Harmon, another PG like Traylor, was offered a scholarship after her freshmen years with stats andcrankings that did not otherwise justify such an offer being made after a freshman season. Unfortunately it did not work out.

http://www.espn.com/espnw/sports/ar...-javyn-nicholson-follows-maya-moore-footsteps

Big win over Illinois yesterday. We're back!
Would you be interested in some ocean front property in Arizona? I will throw the Golden Gate in free!!!
BTW they did play well against a poor Illinois team and I hope they can make a run in the BT tournament and even win it like we USED TO DO regularly.

Would you be interested in some ocean front property in Arizona? I will throw the Golden Gate in free!!!
BTW they did play well against a poor Illinois team and I hope they can make a run in the BT tournament and even win it like we USED TO DO regularly.
It was a facetious response. Sorry for the misinterpretation!

ADVERTISEMENT