ADVERTISEMENT

I don't see any bat signals yet, but....

Just picked up a CB for Bryce Austin, from Steve wiltfong! Fingers crossed!
After Steve's pick, we picked up 2 more this afternoon too. The main headline on their website for us is similar to what I was posted before Jenkins announced the next day. I hope history repeats itself.

247Sports Crystal Ball Forecast: Michigan DL to Purdue
VIP BySTEVE WILTFONG 5 hours ago

Sounds like Purdue is the program to beat for Southfield (Mich.) High defensive tackle Bryce Austin after talking to a number...

Reactions: boiler800
After Steve's pick, we picked up 2 more this afternoon too. The main headline on their website for us is similar to what I was posted before Jenkins announced the next day. I hope history repeats itself.

247Sports Crystal Ball Forecast: Michigan DL to Purdue
VIP BySTEVE WILTFONG 5 hours ago

Sounds like Purdue is the program to beat for Southfield (Mich.) High defensive tackle Bryce Austin after talking to a number...
Sorry, KentuckyBoiler. Didn't mean to step on your post.

Are we looking at M. Moore as a CB or WR? I am assuming CB, since I am assuming Carr is who we are going after for our second WR with Redding off the board.

Are we looking at M. Moore as a CB or WR? I am assuming CB, since I am assuming Carr is who we are going after for our second WR with Redding off the board.
No, although M. Moore is listed as an Athlete, Purdue seems to be only talking to him as a WR. Marcellus Moore recently said. "“They see me a lot like how they use Rondale. They see me a lot in the slot and they see me a lot on special teams, in the return game, as well. They really emphasized getting the ball in my hands as much as possible.”They see me a lot like how they use Rondale. They see me a lot in the slot and they see me a lot on special teams, in the return game, as well. They really emphasized getting the ball in my hands as much as possible.” He is also a track star, in Illinois; and really fast. I can really see Brohm using this guy in alot of different ways.

Our recruits have definitely been hitting up Watkins lately. I feel that him, Austin or both could be deciding soon.

4 ✞‏@Tirek_Jr 4h4 hours ago
4 ✞ Retweeted Big Eddie

It fit you dawg
1f4af.png
1f4b0.png

4 ✞ added,

D_D8hMlXoAIvIs1.jpg

Big Eddie@Dareal_ed
Purdue showing love
1f682.png
#BoilerUp #HammerDown
0 replies1 retweet59 likes

Reactions: C'ville Boiler
Our recruits have definitely been hitting up Watkins lately. I feel that him, Austin or both could be deciding soon.

4 ✞‏@Tirek_Jr 4h4 hours ago
4 ✞ Retweeted Big Eddie

It fit you dawg
1f4af.png
1f4b0.png

4 ✞ added,

D_D8hMlXoAIvIs1.jpg

Big Eddie@Dareal_ed
Purdue showing love
1f682.png
#BoilerUp #HammerDown
0 replies1 retweet59 likes

It seems Watkins has had a lot of Purdue related tweets or re tweets lately. He had one to Ben Kreul as well. I agree with you that one or both of him and Austin should be committing

Melton is set to announce his decision at 1:00 today. I have not seen any bat signals lately or any new crystal ball picks, but we seem to be the favorite. Does he verbal to us today?

Melton is set to announce his decision at 1:00 today. I have not seen any bat signals lately or any new crystal ball picks, but we seem to be the favorite. Does he verbal to us today?

Bat signal?

Hodges has one about being “back in Indiana” but I think he means that literally and not that a Indiana kid committed

Looks like we got another crystal ball for Moore today. He is a 100% Purdue right now.
I saw a twitter headline about a new 3* WR from GA that we are high on. So my guess is we take Carr + Moore and the new guy is insurance for one or the other. I don't know anything about the GA guy as I didn't have time to read it. Can't see us taking 3 more WRs at this point.

Reactions: doubleyous
I saw a twitter headline about a new 3* WR from GA that we are high on. So my guess is we take Carr + Moore and the new guy is insurance for one or the other. I don't know anything about the GA guy as I didn't have time to read it. Can't see us taking 3 more WRs at this point.
He is 6’4”, so he would be insurance for Carr. I am still hoping we get Carr though.

There is a discussion in the article below on three prospects that Purdue is pursing. It did not sound that promising on Craig, but looked good right now for Carr and Moore.

https://247sports.com/college/purdu...mmitted-recruits-stand-133727067/#133727067_1

M. Moore is fast. Like real fast. But if he wants to have an Impact like R. Moore he will need to get his strength up. R. Moore isn’t just fast and elusive, he is freakishly strong. Would be very nice to get M. Moore to that level, but that shouldn’t be the expectation. R. Moore is a generational type player. Not many players have that kind of immediate impact. His performance and getting the early commitment of GK will likely be viewed as the turning point of Purdue football. It would be unfair to expect M. Moore to get to that level, but certainly isn’t impossible.

Reactions: 72Boiler
Steve wiltfong posted a CB for Greg hudgins at 5:21 this morn. He would be a really good addition to this class if he commits!
Hudgins would be an awesome addition, we need edge rushers bigtime, we give opposing QB's too much time to throw and make pedestrian QB's look like all americans.

Reactions: KentuckyBoiler
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT