ADVERTISEMENT

I can’t believe that I want us to be like the Jets…

They have a very stupid owner!

The owner drafted Wilson who was a total bust. The owner traded the farm for Rodgers who played 3 downs last year.

And then he wonders why the jets Were terrible the last two years.

But it’s always the coach’s fault. Yup, the coach three interceptions last week.

They have a very stupid owner!

The owner drafted Wilson who was a total bust. The owner traded the farm for Rodgers who played 3 downs last year.

And then he wonders why the jets Were terrible the last two years.

But it’s always the coach’s fault. Yup, the coach three interceptions last week.

Wilson got put in a TERRIBLE situation. Forced to play as a rookie and his QB Coach had Absolutely No Business being anywhere near an NFL job with his career coaching high-point being a year at Wagner College. Then, when they finally do something smart & bring in someone who actually knows what they’re doing that he can sit behind and learn from, the plan goes out the window early Week 1… 🤦‍♂️

If the Jets traded the farm, what did the Panthers trade the Bears for the right to draft Bryce Young?

BTW, the 'farm' in this case was a 2-spot swap of 1st-round picks and trading a 5th for a 2nd plus a 6th.

Not sure how that's "the farm." Maybe a small garden.

Reactions: pboiler18
If Rodgers had played in 60% of the jets snaps, the Jets would have given the Packers another first round draft pick. The jets were fortunate Rodgers injured himself.

I never said the Panthers had an intelligent GM or owner. I also never said the Bears had a very smart GM or owner either!

However, RODGERS throws 3 interceptions in a close game to a good team and it’s the coach’s fault. And to fix the situation, the owner will acquire WR adams who will fix everything!

As far as Walters, college football is more a business than it ever has been. We are at a point where we have lost our best recruits. No one wants to come into this mess with so much uncertainty, except those incredible transfers we got.
We need to show people that we are serious about winning or we will be years behind everyone else. Time to pull off the band aid and fire Walters.

If we can blown out... again.. this Saturday, there is no way Walters should be the head coach on Sunday.
I think they are gonna let him sit in whatever Oregon does to us in prime time 2 Fridays from now for a day and then can him. Maybe even let him hold the 60 pt Ls OSU and PSU dole out and do it before the bucket game. Or maybe they just let him take that one too lol

Either way, our nightmare is nearing an end. Or just beginning…

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT