ADVERTISEMENT

I bet these Justices are happy they have the 2nd Amendment

Except exceptions become loopholes. The problem is liberals are cowards and liars. Say what you mean. You want to be able to murder when it suits you. Join the pro death dark side. It's liberating. Ignore the religious right. Half of abortions are by people who claim to be religious. Total hypocrisy.
Except you just want them born so you can shoot them with your guns at school later. That’s how this works, right?

I said it was constitutionally protected. But yay semantics I guess.

Semantics matter in political discourse. And no, it still isn't "Constitutionally protected".

It is protected by a Supreme Court decision. Otherwise a mere Supreme Court decision couldn't change it.

Why are you such a jerk? I mean i'd be angry all the time too if I chose your life and had things getting put where they don't belong.
Lol. You literally follow people around and insult them (poorly, I might add). That is the only thing you do because you’re too stupid to actually engage with anyone. Oh and i have zero doubt that your basement apartment is a glorified dildo factory. You talk so damned much about it that it’s pretty obvious. Invite TSB over, he’d probably give you the real thing.

Lol. You literally follow people around and insult them (poorly, I might add). That is the only thing you do because you’re too stupid to actually engage with anyone. Oh and i have zero doubt that your basement apartment is a glorified dildo factory. You talk so damned much about it that it’s pretty obvious. Invite TSB over, he’d probably give you the real thing.
You crack me up, not an ounce of self awareness. What you posted is 100% what you do in every post you make. You are an angry fool. I have no clue what you are blathering about here. But following people from behind would be your MO anyway.

You crack me up, not an ounce of self awareness. What you posted is 100% what you do in every post you make. You are an angry fool. I have no clue what you are blathering about here. But following people from behind would be your MO anyway.
Says the guy who literally chases Bob around on here all day. Goodnight, dumbass.

• Haha
Reactions: Crayfish57
ADVERTISEMENT