ADVERTISEMENT

I bet these Justices are happy they have the 2nd Amendment

Pro-abortion protesters march to homes of Justices Kavanaugh and Roberts in 'vigil' for Roe v. Wade

I wonder if people on the right will get to the point of protesting and doing violence to the left if they don’t get their way? The right just talks about it while the left acts on it many times in a destructive way.

I wonder if people on the right will get to the point of protesting and doing violence to the left if they don’t get their way? The right just talks about it while the left acts on it many times in a destructive way.
As long as there are separate systems for Left and Right, the answer is no. The Left can burn, loot and threaten with virtually no consequences. The Right is prosecuted by the legal system and the media.

But you knew that...

The right already have done that on Jan 6. Y’all seem to try to dismiss that event. The event that the right wingers didn’t like the 2020 election results. Then stormed the Capitol with violence. We can argue all day on whether it was an insurrection or not. What you cannot argue is that the goal of the folks involved was to prevent VP Pence from certifying the election results under his constitutional duty as VP. The bottom line is that right wingers did not get their way and went to the Capitol to do something about it.

The right already have done that on Jan 6. Y’all seem to try to dismiss that event. The event that the right wingers didn’t like the 2020 election results. Then stormed the Capitol with violence. We can argue all day on whether it was an insurrection or not. What you cannot argue is that the goal of the folks involved was to prevent VP Pence from certifying the election results under his constitutional duty as VP. The bottom line is that right wingers did not get their way and went to the Capitol to do something about it.
That was wrong that they did that. Damage was done to the capital, but the violence was when a black law enforcement officer killed a white unarmed women. Can you imagine if that killing was reversed where a white officer killed an unarmed black woman? Washington DC would have looked like Mariupol.

That was wrong that they did that. Damage was done to the capital, but the violence was when a black law enforcement officer killed a white unarmed women. Can you imagine if that killing was reversed where a white officer killed an unarmed black woman? Washington DC would have looked like Mariupol.
So, there was no violence when the President Chump cult followers were beating the crap out of the Capitol police officers? When unarmed blacks get killed by police, y'all say that it's the perpetrators fault. Or, they died because they were high on drugs. As far as Floyd, ignoring the fact that the cop had his knee on his neck for over 9 minutes. EMTs arrive and the knee is still there. Now a white chick gets killed by the police and all of a sudden it's the cop's fault. Even though he was exonerated of all wrong doing. If you really think that she was unjustly killed by the officer, then welcome to our world. Y'all should join us in the police brutality protests. Especially if more unarmed whites are supposedly killed by police officers.

Always January 6th. You’re so brainwashed, you don’t even know it. Boy, are you dumb!

Reactions: 3ZSDAD
Correct there was January 6th violence. What happened as a result of that? Federal law enforcement went to great lengths to punish people involved (even non violent people that entered the Capitol). Good for law enforcement, that's what they should do.

What did law enforcement do when a few blocks in Seattle were permanently taken over by protestors? Portland riots? Minneapolis riots? On the latter Kamala Harris encouraged people to chip in to bail out those that were arrested.

If the Trump administration gave a wink and nod to protestors going to houses of liberal Supreme Court justices in an attempt to intimidate them, the mainstream media would've blasted them 24/7. When it's conservative justices, the mainstream media largely stays silent or cheers it on.

That was wrong that they did that. Damage was done to the capital, but the violence was when a black law enforcement officer killed a white unarmed women.

Congrats on taking idiotic claims to a whole new low. Ridiculous, asinine, and moronic: the trifecta.

btw, Capital police officers say Hello.

Reactions: COBoiler1
Pro-abortion protesters march to homes of Justices Kavanaugh and Roberts in 'vigil' for Roe v. Wade

Maybe if Justices like Kavanaugh and Gorsuch didn't lie in their testimonies to Congress, this would be an issue. So much for Roe vs Wade as established precedent and settled law. But lying is the Republican way. On a daily basis. Every. F'ing. Day. And you all are ok with it. Says a lot about you as a person.

Reactions: Grassfire
Always January 6th. You’re so brainwashed, you don’t even know it. Boy, are you dumb!
When 60% of Republicans still want Trumptard to run in 2024 despite being a pathological liar who tried to prevent the VOTE OF THE PEOPLE and wants to be seated as King of Gilead (oh and BTW WHO couldn't give a F about you, he just wants power and revenge)... and YOU want to talk about brainwashed. Truly ignorant.

When 60% of Republicans still want Trumptard to run in 2024 despite being a pathological liar who tried to prevent the VOTE OF THE PEOPLE and wants to be seated as King of Gilead (oh and BTW WHO couldn't give a F about you, he just wants power and revenge)... and YOU want to talk about brainwashed. Truly ignorant.
Lol you think slurring Biden gives an F about you? I thought you frowned upon political talk on this board but you keep taking politics. Anything for the Democrat Party. You’ll even break your own rules and do what you lecture others about doing for it. Talk about brainwashed. Wow!!!

So, there was no violence when the President Chump cult followers were beating the crap out of the Capitol police officers? When unarmed blacks get killed by police, y'all say that it's the perpetrators fault. Or, they died because they were high on drugs. As far as Floyd, ignoring the fact that the cop had his knee on his neck for over 9 minutes. EMTs arrive and the knee is still there. Now a white chick gets killed by the police and all of a sudden it's the cop's fault. Even though he was exonerated of all wrong doing. If you really think that she was unjustly killed by the officer, then welcome to our world. Y'all should join us in the police brutality protests. Especially if more unarmed whites are supposedly killed by police officers.
The whole point of this is liberals are violent if they don’t get their way. They refuse to accept rules and laws they don’t agree with.

One last time on Floyd; had he sat and stayed in the police car he would be alive. Had Floyd not been high on fentanyl, he would be alive. Had Floyd not committed a crime at this particular time, non of this would have happened. And you will say had Chauvin not put his knee on his neck Floyd would still be alive. There’s a few moving parts that contributed to his death.

Point being the above situation caused liberals to become violent and destroy things. Most were not arrested or served any time as people who participated in the January 6th protest have.

The whole point of this is liberals are violent if they don’t get their way. They refuse to accept rules and laws they don’t agree with.

One last time on Floyd; had he sat and stayed in the police car he would be alive. Had Floyd not been high on fentanyl, he would be alive. Had Floyd not committed a crime at this particular time, non of this would have happened. And you will say had Chauvin not put his knee on his neck Floyd would still be alive. There’s a few moving parts that contributed to his death.

Point being the above situation caused liberals to become violent and destroy things. Most were not arrested or served any time as people who participated in the January 6th protest have.
That’s my point of bringing up Jan 6. The repubs refused to accept the often validated election results that they didn’t agree with. Beating the crap out of the Capitol police. Breaking into and storming the Capitol while Congress and the senate are in session with the VP residing is a serious offense that the repubs seem to always dismiss.

That’s my point of bringing up Jan 6. The repubs refused to accept the often validated election results that they didn’t agree with. Beating the crap out of the Capitol police. Breaking into and storming the Capitol while Congress and the senate are in session with the VP residing is a serious offense that the repubs seem to always dismiss.
I’ll give you January 6th as it was wrong and its also all you got. Violence by the left goes on and on by Maxine Waters, Chuck Schumer and Joe Biden. Biden gaslighting Democrats in talking about MAGA voters as being most extreme politiCal organization in history. He is no better than Trump on who you all complain about yet people are proud they voted for him.

I’m not a fan of protests at someone’s house but on the flip side, the Supreme Court and other states are acting like vigilantes against women, so kind of hard to feel bad if Alito hears some people yelling while he’s eating dinner.

Folks on the the right had/have parents who taught them right and wrong. Much smarter than those parents on the left. Folks on the right work hard. Folks on the left take freebies.

I’m not a fan of protests at someone’s house but on the flip side, the Supreme Court and other states are acting like vigilantes against women, so kind of hard to feel bad if Alito hears some people yelling while he’s eating dinner.

I don't think you understand what "vigilantes" are. The Supreme Court reversing a decision made by a previous Supreme Court is hardly being "vigilantes"

That’s exactly what it is, but you do you, boo.

Again, you don't understand the word.

"a member of a self-appointed group of citizens who undertake law enforcement in their community without legal authority, typically because the legal agencies are thought to be inadequate"

So you think the Supreme Court can't overturn a Supreme Court decision?

Again, you don't understand the word.

"a member of a self-appointed group of citizens who undertake law enforcement in their community without legal authority, typically because the legal agencies are thought to be inadequate"

So you think the Supreme Court can't overturn a Supreme Court decision?
I didn’t Say they couldn’t. You’re also deflecting. No surprise there either.

Did Trump hurt you with his mean tweets? Snowflake..

I am staying directly on my point that you dont know what a vigilante is.

You apparently don't understand what deflecting is, either.
Yeah my main point wasn’t the word vigilante so if you want to keep going on about that word, aka deflect, go for it.

Yeah my main point wasn’t the word vigilante so if you want to keep going on about that word, aka deflect, go for it.

Your post was you don't like going to their houses, BUT since they are "vigilantes", too bad.

How is vigilante not part of the main point? And therefore, how is correcting you (I believe you are used to this) on the incorrect use of a word, not pertinent to your point? It was a 3 sentence post, how is there more than one point?

Got it. So it's OK if you don't like the ruling from the Supreme Court?

And BTW, a vigilante is someone who doles out justice outside of the law. That's clearly not the Supreme Court...

Reactions: Indy_Rider
Your post was you don't like going to their houses, BUT since they are "vigilantes", too bad.

How is vigilante not part of the main point? And therefore, how is correcting you (I believe you are used to this) on the incorrect use of a word, not pertinent to your point? It was a 3 sentence post, how is there more than one point?
I don’t like rights potentially being stripped away. I’m not a fan of protesting at someone’s house but I’m way more bothered about rights being stripped away. That the former bothers you more than the latter tells me all I need to know. But please, continue your nonsensical rambling about how I used the word vigilante. Whatever gets you through your day.

I don’t like rights potentially being stripped away. I’m not a fan of protesting at someone’s house but I’m way more bothered about rights being stripped away. That the former bothers you more than the latter tells me all I need to know. But please, continue your nonsensical rambling about how I used the word vigilante. Whatever gets you through your day.

Your post said nothing of rights being stripped away. So I am supposed to infer that your point is about something you didn't mention? Not about the words you actually used, got it.

Using words properly helps get your point across in the way you intend. How am I supposed to know your version of words when they are different than the actual meaning?

What rights are being stripped away, anyway? Are you that daft to think that Roe possibly being overturned is going to mean abortions won't be possible?

So you don't like "rights stripped away"? So I'm assuming you're an avid supporter of 2nd Amendment rights, correct?

Secondarily, when does a child/fetus have the right to live?

Your post said nothing of rights being stripped away. So I am supposed to infer that your point is about something you didn't mention? Not about the words you actually used, got it.

Using words properly helps get your point across in the way you intend. How am I supposed to know your version of words when they are different than the actual meaning?

What rights are being stripped away, anyway? Are you that daft to think that Roe possibly being overturned is going to mean abortions won't be possible?
Are you serious? The right for a woman to make decisions about her own BODY is not being taken away? You're saying she isn't losing any rights because she can travel across state lines to get an abortion? She still has her rights, they just depend on geography?

Are you serious? The right for a woman to make decisions about her own BODY is not being taken away? You're saying she isn't losing any rights because she can travel across state lines to get an abortion? She still has her rights, they just depend on geography?
Not unusual for laws to differ across state lines.

Women will still have rights to abortion, but restricted in some states, Bob.

In the same way, the rights of unborn children will be increased in some states.

Thanks for letting me know that you need absolutely everything spelled out for you

Not unusual for laws to differ across state lines.

Women will still have rights to abortion, but restricted in some states, Bob.

In the same way, the rights of unborn children will be increased in some states.
No kidding. Didn't know that. Duh

Abortion will be outlawed in some states. Get it right.

In some states, the government will be able to make a woman have a baby whose father is her rapist. In some states, the government will be able to force a woman to have a baby whose father is also their grandfather. In some states, a woman will die so that the baby will live.

You all sure like to avoid any mention of big brother telling a private citizen what they can do with their body. Get the government out of our lives you scream hypocritically at the top of your lungs.

I guess when a woman gets pregnant the state gets to take control of her body.

So you don't like "rights stripped away"? So I'm assuming you're an avid supporter of 2nd Amendment rights, correct?

Secondarily, when does a child/fetus have the right to live?
Y’all and your dumb fukking second amendment. No one is taking your guns. You can drop the ridiculous whataboutism with that.

Of course, the irony of you bitching so much about wanting to own as many killing machines as possible while calling yourself pro life isn’t lost on me.

You’re not pro life. You just want to be able to tell someone else what they can and cannot do. That’s all it is. Power and control.

No kidding. Didn't know that. Duh

Abortion will be outlawed in some states. Get it right.

In some states, the government will be able to make a woman have a baby whose father is her rapist. In some states, the government will be able to force a woman to have a baby whose father is also their grandfather. In some states, a woman will die so that the baby will live.

You all sure like to avoid any mention of big brother telling a private citizen what they can do with their body. Get the government out of our lives you scream hypocritically at the top of your lungs.

I guess when a woman gets pregnant the state gets to take control of her body.
Unless you are in favor of the right for a woman to abort a healthy child even after nine months, then you too recognize that unborn children have rights - and thus the rights of birthing persons are not the only rights involved.

Or do you think an unborn but healthy child has no rights after nine months?

Unless you are in favor of the right for a woman to abort a healthy child even after nine months, then you too recognize that unborn children have rights - and thus the rights of birthing persons are not the only rights involved.

Or do you think an unborn but healthy child has no rights after nine months?
You're really going to use the example of a 9 month old baby? An extreme position. GTFO. Not going to do this if that's how you start the conversation. Of course a 9 month old has rights.

• Haha
Reactions: Crayfish57
You're really going to use the example of a 9 month old baby? An extreme position. GTFO. Not going to do this if that's how you start the conversation. Of course a 9 month old has rights.
I am happy to see you acknowledge that an unborn nine-month old has rights.

How about a healthy unborn 8-month old? Same rights?

Reactions: BSIT
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT