ADVERTISEMENT

I AM SPARTACUS!!!

That was VERY big self own.

Booker obviously didn't read the documents and instead did a ctrl-f for anything race related.

Did he think no one would actually read the email?

Last edited:
And it just gets worse for Spartacus. Ladies and Gentlemen I present to you your 2020 Democratic Presidential candidate:

Reactions: SDBoiler1
And it just gets worse for Spartacus. Ladies and Gentlemen I present to you your 2020 Democratic Presidential candidate:
Total empty suit. I would love for the Ds to put him up for President. He's "Obama Lite". Obama was immensely more talented than this guy. (I've said repeatedly that I did not care for Obama one bit because he espoused horrible policies. He had a chance to help heal our nation. He made the country more divided because of his favorite card - identity politics.)

C0rey Booker is a not particularly-talented empty suit trying to set the stage for a Presidential run. This stunt was a total misfire.
Booker is not the sharpest knife in the drawer. All hat...no cattle. Hog lot with no hogs but plenty of hog chit. Dog leash with out a dog.

It's time some of these idiots are censored permanently.

Wow, took his shot at putting a stamp on a 2020 run and probably dug his own grave instead. If the Dem's consider him a top candidate for 2020 then they are in serious trouble...same goes for Warren.

Reactions: SDBoiler1
Wow, took his shot at putting a stamp on a 2020 run and probably dug his own grave instead. If the Dem's consider him a top candidate for 2020 then they are in serious trouble...same goes for Warren.
They are both real blowhards. But to get to the top in politics these days, that is what is required it seems, to play to where the energy is on both ends of the spectrum.

41342891_2185395555076117_7074204130314551296_n.jpg

If you are willing to disclose otherwise classified, albeit senate, documents because you think it would benefit you politically....doesn't that sort of disqualify you from the presidency?

I mean, even Trump hasn't done something like this. Well, yet.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT