ADVERTISEMENT

I am an American

Look, I'm not a fan of "If Trump is elected, I'm moving to another country" BS. And I'm not a fan of the police brutality narrative. But I would guess Neal has probably experienced some level of racism in his life. That being said, I didn't hear Neal say anything about hating living here. If he did, I missed it and he should be ashamed of himself for saying it. My biggest issue with Neal right now is the disrespectful manner in which he answered Mike Carmin's first question in the interview. He was being an @sshole.

I missed the interview with Carmin. What did Neal say to him?

I missed the interview with Carmin. What did Neal say to him?
I won't go into full detail. But when Carmin asked him if he was ready to play a full game, Neal made a smart ass comment to the extent of "not today after practice". You'd have to watch the video. It wasn't done in a joking manner. He was being an @ss to Carmin.

I am totally confused about pregame.

From what I understand there will be no band or cheerleaders allowed. "I am an American" is part of the band pregame show (to the tune of America the Beautiful). There is talk on the Iowa board about players doing some kind of gestures during the anthem. But the teams are typically still in the locker rooms during the anthem as it is at the end of the pregame show. Does anyone know what the actual deal is this Saturday?

They played a virtual band pregame that included "I am an American." I could hear it in the background during the pregame radio broadcast. I must also add that the sounds of Hail Purdue during the game brought a "tear to the eye."

They played a virtual band pregame that included "I am an American." I could hear it in the background during the pregame radio broadcast. I must also add that the sounds of Hail Purdue during the game brought a "tear to the eye."

What about "SHOUT", was it played between the 3rd & 4th quarters today??

Here's my favorite version, done by "The Wild One" himself live at the Old Tin Shed:

Reactions: Inspector100
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT