ADVERTISEMENT

I’m just happy the killer wasn’t a “white supremacy member “

BSIT

All-American
Feb 2, 2011
Poipu, HI
First of all this is terrible no matter what race or religion he is but at the same time I bet the MSM was already writing the rise of “white supremacy in the West “ article. Guess they’ll have to shelve this narrative

• Sad
Reactions: SKYDOG
So the point of the thread isn't that the media write a story, without the facts, blaming white supremacists.

It's that the media WAS GOING TO write the story until these facts came out.

Do I have that right? Are you criticizing the media on something they haven't done...... but you think they would have done or were preparing to do? Do you think you need to take a look at your media obsession?

And please don't deflect.

So the point of the thread isn't that the media write a story, without the facts, blaming white supremacists.

Do I have that right? Are you criticizing the media on something they haven't done...... but you think they would have done or were preparing to do? Do you think you need to take a look at your media obsession?

All you have to remember was Russia Russia Russia and Sandman and the Kenosha shootings to prove the MSM is more than happy to rush to print stories that will fit their narrative. I won’t even mention the ignoring of BLM, ANTIFA stories

Reactions: Robinahood
All you have to remember was Russia Russia Russia and Sandman and the Kenosha shootings to prove the MSM is more than happy to rush to print stories that will fit their narrative. I won’t even mention the ignoring of BLM, ANTIFA stories
Lol. In some of those cases, THE MEDIA ACTUALLY DID IT.

But here they DID NOT do it......but you're still trying to make it a thing of it......cause you "bet" they were working on it.

Lol. In some of those cases, THE MEDIA ACTUALLY DID IT.

But here they DID NOT do it......but you're still trying to make it a thing of it......cause you "bet" they were working on it.
People have good reason to “make a thing of it” because the media does not deserve the benefit of the doubt. There’s a reason why trust in them has never been lower.

People have good reason to “make a thing of it” because the media does not deserve the benefit of the doubt. There’s a reason why trust in them has never been lower.
I hate to be cynical but the MSM have only themselves to blame. I bet if we had time we could find a story in advance saying the police are looking for white supremacy groups. Attached is an article already discussing whether these will be considered a hate crime before arresting the perp so it’s not a stretch to say the MSM was geared up to run a story. And yes I know this is from authorities at a press conference

It's all over if people are getting outraged about things that literally did not happen.......that we KNOW didn't happen.

It's bad enough that Republicans are floating the story that the FBI planted evidence at Mara Lago. We don't know that didn't happen....... but any reasonable person would say it didn't.

• Haha
Reactions: Crayfish57
It's all over if people are getting outraged about things that literally did not happen.......that we KNOW didn't happen.

It's bad enough that Republicans are floating the story that the FBI planted evidence at Mara Lago. We don't know that didn't happen....... but any reasonable person would say it didn't.
Yeah, so it was “all over” then while Trump was president because the media reported on plenty of things that never happened. That’s when everything seemed to go south with trust in the media. People were outraged all the time about things that weren’t true. That was a wild time looking back on it.

Reactions: BSIT
Yeah, so it was “all over” then while Trump was president because the media reported on plenty of things that never happened. That’s when everything seemed to go south with trust in the media. People were outraged all the time about things that weren’t true. That was a wild time looking back on it.
And to make matters worse, can you imagine if the FBI comes up with a nothing burger on Trump’s house? I have to think there’s something they were tipped off on in order to get a warrant but have a feeling they are on a fishing expedition.

And to make matters worse, can you imagine if the FBI comes up with a nothing burger on Trump’s house? I have to think there’s something they were tipped off on in order to get a warrant but have a feeling they are on a fishing expedition.
They better have the goods or this will backfire!

• Love

The FBI falsified at least 2 FISA documents so they could spy on the Trump campaign and start thr Russia, Russia, Russia hoax.
I really don't think Trump is dumb enough to have had documents in his home, that he knew were illegal. He signed the law that made posession of these types of documents prosecutable, after leaving poublic office, with legal ramifications. So after working with the FBI for months and after already having lawyers and agents in his home reviewing these documents and after turning over 15 boxes, voluntarily, he leaves documents, IN HIS HOME, he knows will cost him the Presidency in 2024.
I say that if there are documents that show up that are illegal:
1) Trump really didn't know they were there.
2) Trump and his lawyers didn't think they were illegal to have.
3) The FBI planted them just to finish him off.

The Newsweek article posted on this thread by BuilderBob reported that the FBI was tipped off by two sources who were not named

oopsie

• Love

oopsie

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT