ADVERTISEMENT

Husker Fan - Making the drive to West Lafayette

Oct 10, 2022
A group of 8 of us are making the drive to West Lafayette. Looking for some advice and tailgate options. I see parking passes available for the NWAC. Is this a good place for us to setup a small tailgate and catch the shuttle to the game? We would like an area that is fairly well populated to mingle with Purdue fans.

Thanks in Advance

A group of 8 of us are making the drive to West Lafayette. Looking for some advice and tailgate options. I see parking passes available for the NWAC. Is this a good place for us to setup a small tailgate and catch the shuttle to the game? We would like an area that is fairly well populated to mingle with Purdue fans.

Thanks in Advance
If you want to mingle, you will hate NWAC. It's a tailgating outpost away from all the sights and sounds that contribute to the gameday atmosphere. You will also be waiting awhile to catch a shuttle bus back after the game (we gave up and walked the 1.5 miles or so). Make the most of it, get the full Purdue gameday experience, pay whatever it takes to get yourself in one of the main tailgate lots and take a stroll through campus on your way to the stadium.

Reactions: bleedhuskerred
If you want to mingle, you will hate NWAC. It's a tailgating outpost away from all the sights and sounds that contribute to the gameday atmosphere. You will also be waiting awhile to catch a shuttle bus back after the game (we gave up and walked the 1.5 miles or so). Make the most of it, get the full Purdue gameday experience, pay whatever it takes to get yourself in one of the main tailgate lots and take a stroll through campus on your way to the stadium.
Thanks! I appreciate the advice.

ADVERTISEMENT