ADVERTISEMENT

HUGE pickup from tOSUs back yard.

The only problem is that if O$U offers he will flip. I hope we are still on JJ Weaver.
Necessary to post this on both posts? Try taking a ride on the positivity train my friend. The more positive vibes around the program the more likely that recruits and current players will feel good about Purdue. These two posts of yours are a buzz kill from what was otherwise a fantastic weekend of recruiting.

Reactions: SDBoiler1
I am positive about Purdue's weekend and recruiting. I really like that we got this kid, but O$U hasn't even offered the kid so it isn't like he was on their plate IMO. Still right out of their back yard which is hard to do and we would never have pulled that off before Brohm. I am very excited about getting him. I am just a little guarded based on statements this kid has made about O$U being his dream school. Sorry if that is a buzz kill. It isn't meant to be.

I am positive about Purdue's weekend and recruiting. I really like that we got this kid, but O$U hasn't even offered the kid so it isn't like he was on their plate IMO. Still right out of their back yard which is hard to do and we would never have pulled that off before Brohm. I am very excited about getting him. I am just a little guarded based on statements this kid has made about O$U being his dream school. Sorry if that is a buzz kill. It isn't meant to be.
Some things are better left unsaid.

Reactions: SDBoiler1
When I initially read that tweet I got really excited thinking we were flipping one of their commits like James maybe. He is definitely on their plate. I still hope we do.

ADVERTISEMENT