ADVERTISEMENT

How to Watch & Game Thread: Illinois at #5 Purdue

I wondered what that was at the time. He came over and Matt pointed for him to go to their huddle. I guessed at the time it was to assure Matt he didn’t try to hurt Caleb, but I don’t know for certain
I missed the scuffle with Furst. Oh when he was grabbing his leg after the dive.

Reactions: Schnelk
I like this term. Did we have a kill shot towards the end of the first?

Kill Shot (plus one) from 4:46 to 2:09 mark.
up.gif
cheers.gif

Reactions: Schnelk and TX4GB
I don't know if this has been discussed. At one point in the game, Edey made a great defensive play going straight up to stop a score. The Illinois player jumped into him. The ref called a foul on Edey. The replay showed a good defensive play and the announcers commented that it was exactly how players are taught to play defense without fouling.

Immediately afterwards, Edey was on the sidelines with the referee who called the foul appearing very agitated, jawing at Edey and not letting him get a word in. Anyone know what that was all about?

I don't know if this has been discussed. At one point in the game, Edey made a great defensive play going straight up to stop a score. The Illinois player jumped into him. The ref called a foul on Edey. The replay showed a good defensive play and the announcers commented that it was exactly how players are taught to play defense without fouling.

Immediately afterwards, Edey was on the sidelines with the referee who called the foul appearing very agitated, jawing at Edey and not letting him get a word in. Anyone know what that was all about?
Szelc was prolly telling him it may be your house but it's my rules

Yes, that was a baseline drive on the left side where Rogers (sp???) earlier I believe shoved Trey after he couldn't back down Trey and dribbled off his leg

Yes, that was a baseline drive on the left side where Rogers (sp???) earlier I believe shoved Trey after he couldn't back down Trey and dribbled off his leg
Another technical not called, TJD and now Rodgers. TKR inflicted some more damage on the Illini after that play.

Reactions: Schnelk and tjreese
ADVERTISEMENT