ADVERTISEMENT

how fast can this turn into an irrational argument?

Aug 31, 2015
Since we tend to turn everything into worthless debate and it is slow around here,....

I think the sky is blue. What do you think?

Living here in North Carolina...this blue argument is funny to see...UNC and Duke...ha ha....

Everything is Gold and Black to me.....even the sky.

Since we tend to turn everything into worthless debate and it is slow around here,....

I think the sky is blue. What do you think?

Ha! That's debatable. At times, yes, the sky is blue. But sometimes it looks white and when I go to bed it turns black. Explain that! The real question is, Can the sky be blue enough to get West Lala into the final four of most temperate climates? It seems every time we get a nice string of beautiful days, the sky opens up and dumps a combo of rain, sleet, hail and snow on us. Ans what about eclipses? The sky just can't handle eclipses. Every time there's an eclipse, the sky looks like a deer in the headlights. You would think by now the sky would have figured that out. Fire the sky!

Reactions: tjreese
It seems to me that the sky has too little weather IQ to know how to become a better color ... it depends on its physical make-up to determine the color and cannot do anything about it. It simply is as colorful as it can be. Therefore, ......

Reactions: BBG
And after a rain there's no rainbow and all of the colors are black.
It's not that the colors aren't there.
It's imagination they lack.
Everything's the same back
In my little town!!!

th

I know for a fact that the moon is made of blue cheese lasagna is not fattening and the movie Red Dawn was based on real historical facts!

None of you know anything about Blue. I drive by the Smurf Turf twice a game. It is true, ducks crash on it thinking it is water...quack,quack, kush.

Clearly God didn't recruit the right sky and must be fired.

It doesn't matter that he created things in 7 days, he isn't getting the job done and a change is needed. He had 2 failed recruits in Hillary and Trump and there is just no coming back from that.

Reactions: Dandelion1972
You may need to bait them. The MSU trolls are easier. If you use the word "Izzo" in any sentence you will trigger their monitors. Especially true if the words "rape" or "assault" also.

Did you hear the one about Izzo and Crean recruiting at the massage and tanning parlor.....?

There, now they'll come out like wolves on elk scent.

You may need to bait them. The MSU trolls are easier. If you use the word "Izzo" in any sentence you will trigger their monitors. Especially true if the words "rape" or "assault" also.
Izzo will be feeling blue when they lose to the Boilers in '17

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT