ADVERTISEMENT

How do you feel about Truth Social banning users posting Jan 6th hearing?

charlespig

All-American
Jun 20, 2014

Let me preface with that I absolutely support Truth Social's right to ban what is allowed or not allowed on its platform. The platform likely has some ground rules, and if one violates those policies, then those postings would be censored, and the users who repeatedly violated the policies could be banned.

My questions are:

1) What policy, if any, is violated for posting Jan 6th hearing?

2) How do you feel about Twitter banning Trump? Do you support Twitter's right to take that action (even if you might think it was unnecessary)?

3) Do you support Truth Social banning users posting Jan 6th hearing?

Thanks.

Let me preface with that I absolutely support Truth Social's right to ban what is allowed or not allowed on its platform. The platform likely has some ground rules, and if one violates those policies, then those postings would be censored, and the users who repeatedly violated the policies could be banned.

My questions are:

2) How do you feel about Twitter banning Trump? Do you support Twitter's right to take that action (even if you might think it was unnecessary)?

Thanks.
Who uses truth social?

My questions are:

Thanks.
According to the article, Truth Social's terms include the following:

"We reserve the right to, in our sole discretion and without notice or liability, deny access to and use of the service (including blocking certain IP addresses), to any person for any reason or for no reason."

So, it would seem that no specific policy need be violated.

Twitter has similar language:

"We may suspend or terminate your account or cease providing you with all or part of the Services at any time for any or no reason"

So Trump set out to create the "free speech" version of Twitter and ended up just re-creating the regular version of Twitter.

Reactions: BoilerMadness
I don't use either one. KHC and Gen Discussion are as deep as I'm willing to get in the cesspool.

At first, I was annoyed that Trump was banned from Twitter. As it turned out, I think both Trump and the Republican Party benefitted from his banning. Trump needs to get some filters. He doesn't need to verbalize every thought that enters his mind. More often than not, Trump has been his own biggest enemy.

I loved his policies, but too often found myself cringing, when he started talking too much. His time has come and gone.

Reactions: Crayfish57
ADVERTISEMENT