ADVERTISEMENT

How do we (fans/alum) show recruits Purdue?

jmohlman

Redshirt Freshman
Gold Member
Feb 15, 2005
USA
Every time I see What appears to be in mediocrity in a football game, I wonder what are highly coveted recruits see. But then I wonder when they go to the stadium that look like it did against Northwestern and again last night I wonder what they see

That was awesome last night when or lose to see the stadium that packed after a deflating lost the prior week. 0-3 SUCKS, But for all the higher profile recruits that were there last night do you think that game sucked? Or do you think they were thinking to themselves “holy cow I want to be part of this offense and this team has lost three games in a row by combined eight points, if I join this recruiting class we will be the difference maker and if this same start happen next year we would be 3-0”

Reactions: TheGunner
They have to see a team that is close, really close to winning these games. Fan base that is fun to play in front of. And immediate playing time. They have to see Purdue is trending in the right direction.

Reactions: TheGunner
I have heard fans say they weren't going to games because (1) we stink, (2) the teams we play aren't good and (3) during the Tiller years, we are going to blow them out.

Well, the games are competitive and our team fights. The are pretty well entertained and need to keep showing up to help keep the recruits committed.

I'm proud this team didn't give up at the end of the first half.

They have to see a team that is close, really close to winning these games. Fan base that is fun to play in front of. And immediate playing time. They have to see Purdue is trending in the right direction.
or, just say good bye to them and wish them luck playing at a real university.

How do we mute the obvious below average troll attempts ? IU fan talking trash is hilarious at first but got old quick.

or, just say good bye to them and wish them luck playing at a real university.
That’s kind of a dildo attitude isn’t it? Are you better than that or are you not a real Boilermaker? Because if you say stupid less intelligent things like “go to a real University“ then I’m going to have to not respond to you anymore because I will be trying to argue with an idiot. I do realize I might have taken your response out of context though so if I did I completely apologize

How do we mute the obvious below average troll attempts ? IU fan talking trash is hilarious at first but got old quick.
Don’t worry about it, he obviously is not referring to “a real University” being IU as we saw the poles that were released this week showing the rankings of all the big 10 universities.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT