ADVERTISEMENT

How cool is this: Purdue WRs

Classy move here by RM4

I was in that line picture somewhere. It was like nothing I had seen. I am sure Rondale could have hurt his shoulder with as many autographs he signed. I stood in line for 40 minutes. After we left, the line was still at probably 50 people. This was 30 minutes after the autograph session was supposed to end.

George Karlaftis was another great signer too. He signed a couple of things for me, even though the event was supposedly over. He stayed around for a while. I got a picture with him. I would post that, but my wife took the picture late, so my picture turned out bad (at least in my opinion). George looked good though in the picture. I look like a little boy compared to him, even though I am 6'2". He is a big boy.

David Bell was there at the game. Very nice kid. I was in line for Rondale. I did not want to get out of line, because I was in line for so long. I yelled at David, and held up my mini helmet. He came over from where he was and signed my item. I talked to him for a couple of minutes. He seems very excited to be a Boiler, and is ready to go for the upcoming season. I have to admit I cannot wait to see him play for the Boilers. I think he and Moore are really going to compliment each other in the offense. Going to be an exciting offense this upcoming year.

ADVERTISEMENT