ADVERTISEMENT

How can a man be a "Woman of the Year"

bonefish1

All-American
Oct 4, 2004
Hard to blame this person for cheating when the NCAA is actually encouraging it.
I sincerely hope that a lot of UPenn alumni are contacting the university president and threatening to pull donations over this garbage.

If something like this happened at Purdue, they wouldn't see another dime from me.

I sincerely hope that a lot of UPenn alumni are contacting the university president and threatening to pull donations over this garbage.

If something like this happened at Purdue, they wouldn't see another dime from me.
All they have to do to solve the "problem" is create a Trans league and let them compete against the gender they think they are.

If not UPenn then it’ll be some other school. It’s the NCAA’s fault.

Its dumbfounding there are actual adults arguing it’s fair because they use hormone therapy…

Reactions: bonefish1
Hey in this day in age there’s nothing stopping Kansas’ starting point guard from joining the women's team and shattering every record in the book

That's not that far from the truth. What's to stop a guy who's not good enough to get a D1 scholie from claiming to be a woman (after all, there's no criteria to prove you're a woman. You don't have to grow your hair, wear a dress or change your name. You just have to claim to 'feel' like a woman) and getting a D1 sholie to a place like Harvard or UPenn, getting a $300K Ivy League education for free, then transitioning back to being a man after walking across the stage?

I know the lefties and libs are going to say "Yeh, like that's ever going to happen!"
Well, did you ever think the greatest decathelete ever would change from Bruce to Caitlyn?

That's not that far from the truth. What's to stop a guy who's not good enough to get a D1 scholie from claiming to be a woman (after all, there's no criteria to prove you're a woman. You don't have to grow your hair, wear a dress or change your name. You just have to claim to 'feel' like a woman) and getting a D1 sholie to a place like Harvard or UPenn, getting a $300K Ivy League education for free, then transitioning back to being a man after walking across the stage?

I know the lefties and libs are going to say "Yeh, like that's ever going to happen!"
Well, did you ever think the greatest decathelete ever would change from Bruce to Caitlyn?
Or what prevents the Purdue men saying they are women in order to get to a F4. I’m being factious but in essence that is what the craziness has opened the door to

Reactions: bonefish1
even back in the day
we had a few girls in high school boys wrestling
and a few guys join girls volleyball
since they had no separate teams for them

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT