ADVERTISEMENT

House to decide if parts of Trump's tax returns should be released publicly

BoilersRock

All-American
May 29, 2001
indiana
imgur.com
I'm not a fan of this idea. I'd much rather he do this on his own like he said he would (MULTIPLE TIMES) and it only needs to be as much as what previous (and following) Presidents have done.

I'm not a fan of this idea. I'd much rather he do this on his own like he said he would (MULTIPLE TIMES) and it only needs to be as much as what previous (and following) Presidents have done.

An interesting decision.
If they release Trump's taxes I wonder if the new HOR, GOP controlled would require Biden to release all his taxes including his S Corp information.
Of course the Courts have already determined that the HOR can demand a POTUS officials tax records.
So, IMO, if they don't release them there is nothing to see there.

H&W committee just announced that audit(s) of Trumps returns were never completed simply because the IRS did not have the resources at the time. I can see why he usually said he'd release them on his own when all audits were finished, because really, can you finished what isn't started?

An interesting decision.
If they release Trump's taxes I wonder if the new HOR, GOP controlled would require Biden to release all his taxes including his S Corp information.
Of course the Courts have already determined that the HOR can demand a POTUS officials tax records.
So, IMO, if they don't release them there is nothing to see there.
No requirement needed for Biden, all nominees from both Republican and Democrat Party, including Biden, have voluntarily done so going back to Nixon (except Trump). BTW, there was no requirement that Trump do so - seems like there should be legislation if Congress deems it necessary.

No requirement needed for Biden, all nominees from both Republican and Democrat Party, including Biden, have voluntarily done so going back to Nixon (except Trump). BTW, there was no requirement that Trump do so - seems like there should be legislation if Congress deems it necessary.
Biden only turned in his personal income tax records.
He did not turn in his S corp records.
Trump did the same, only Trump has a lot of business ventures going on.
The Democrats pushed for ALL Trumps tax records.

Reactions: HoosierfanJM
What purpose would this serve besides the democrat witch hunt?
Trump is a business man. He probably has an extremely complex tax structure and a very competent army of tax professionals managing it.
Biden on the other hand, has never held a real job in his life. He's always sucked off the public teet. But then again, I wonder if that "10% for the big guy" income is documented?

Trump is a business man. He probably has an extremely complex tax structure and a very competent army of tax professionals managing it.
Biden on the other hand, has never held a real job in his life. He's always sucked off the public teet. But then again, I wonder if that "10% for the big guy" income is documented?
Trump is a businessman in the same way that Tim Donaghy was a basketball referee.

Reactions: indy35
Donald Trump, the man who has definitely worked very hard for all his money and success.

Donald Trump, the man who has definitely worked very hard for all his money and success.
You have no idea what you're talking about. Between your boys Obama and Biden, they've held zero real jobs between then. Neither has ever worked with a P&L statement, managed a payroll, etc. All they've done is drawn a gubment paycheck.

ADVERTISEMENT