ADVERTISEMENT

HIRING AND NIL ?????

Wolegib

All-American
May 23, 2013
on a related note, it was reported today that OSU lost out on a 5 star recruit who decided to go to Georgia instead. he would have made $750K a year to play at OSU, but will supposedly receive $1.8 mil to play for Georgia. Having lived in Georgia the past 2 years, I know what politicians those fools voted for. FOOTBALL !!!!!!!! is all they know.

Look around. if the fans on this board hated this hire, do you believe anybody outside this board is going to be really enthused about donating any money to the JPC in the future? or to any NIL fund?

I'm looking at a year supply of Dog and Suds hotdogs. at best.

on a related note, it was reported today that OSU lost out on a 5 star recruit who decided to go to Georgia instead. he would have made $750K a year to play at OSU, but will supposedly receive $1.8 mil to play for Georgia. Having lived in Georgia the past 2 years, I know what politicians those fools voted for. FOOTBALL !!!!!!!! is all they know.

Look around. if the fans on this board hated this hire, do you believe anybody outside this board is going to be really enthused about donating any money to the JPC in the future? or to any NIL fund?

Can you possibly post any more negative comments about the new coach at Purdue??

Can you possibly post any more negative comments about the new coach at Purdue??
Sure!!!!!!!!! if YOU can you stick to the subject of my post .

this thread had absolutely nothing to do with our new coach. until you decided it should. this post is about fans and NIL money. How much did you give last year? How much are you going to give this year? if any at all.

RUMOR IS YOU"RE THE GUY WHO WANTED LES MILES.

We know it was somebody, but nobody remembers who it was.

I am disgraced having to share a state with you.

ADVERTISEMENT