ADVERTISEMENT

Hilton Head bar for IU game?

Bluegrass Boiler

All-American
Dec 18, 2004
Anyone know if there's a Purdue bar in Hilton Head? Having dinner with IU grads but want to recommend a place to watch the game afterwards. (I'll keep the reason for the choice secret until we get there ;-)

Anyone know if there's a Purdue bar in Hilton Head? Having dinner with IU grads but want to recommend a place to watch the game afterwards. (I'll keep the reason for the choice secret until we get there ;-)

It's probably not an official Purdue location but Skullcreek Boathouse has plenty of TV's and the best seafood on the island. Great atmosphere as long as not too many IU fans show up.

We watched IU get smoked by Pepperdine at a bar at Hilton Head with a bunch of Loosiers fans years ago. It was great cheering against IU that night. Knight's last game I believe. BTFU

We watched IU get smoked by Pepperdine at a bar at Hilton Head with a bunch of Loosiers fans years ago. It was great cheering against IU that night. Knight's last game I believe. BTFU
Hope I can tell similar stories years from now too. Only I hope it's not Clappy Tan Man's last game.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT