ADVERTISEMENT

Hillary officially implicated

Or, the Dems will try to "Chicago way" by both giving out free gas cards and a guaranteed monthly income.
I $hit you not...look it up. Mayor BeetleJuice is using tax payer money to give free gas cards.
So the $1.9T pandemic relief money is still being distributed and used to start another social program.

Six months after the City Council agreed to use $31.5 million in federal pandemic relief money to launch the nation’s largest universal basic income program,

Democrats planting the seed for the next federal social program. Soon Chicago will run out of money and need bailed out again.

So the $1.9T pandemic relief money is still being distributed and used to start another social program.

Six months after the City Council agreed to use $31.5 million in federal pandemic relief money to launch the nation’s largest universal basic income program,

Democrats planting the seed for the next federal social program. Soon Chicago will run out of money and need bailed out again.

I'm just not sure how someone comes to the logical conclusion that giving people money for not working is going to incentivize them to work? How does this help lift people out of poverty?

Something about giving someone a fish and teaching someone to fish........ it's quite the conundrum.

I'm just not sure how someone comes to the logical conclusion that giving people money for not working is going to incentivize them to work? How does this help lift people out of poverty?

Something about giving someone a fish and teaching someone to fish........ it's quite the conundrum.
Because teaching someone to be able to support themselves in a meaningful way, is racist. Or so I've been told.

Reactions: Crayfish57
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT