ADVERTISEMENT

Hillary officially implicated

So you're saying the Alfa Bank story was what led to Russia Russia Russia? That was it. That's what all of you are referring to when you talk about the hoax? A story that was debunked and never even was mentioned by Mueller as far as I know.

So you believe Mook when he says that Clinton approved it right? Fair enough, I have no reason to question him and it's certainly not above the Clintons to do such a thing.

But when he says his “recollection is we decided to give it to a reporter so the reporter could pin it down more.” He said the Clinton campaign itself did not have sufficient data or expertise to confirm the accuracy of the information itself."

He also said "One of the main purposes of giving the data to the media was so that a reporter could investigate and try to confirm it."

So you believe Mook that Clinton approved the leak but apparently don't believe what he says was the reason for taking it to a reporter.......to have it verified......a legitimately reason. Did you read the whole story?

Lol. You can quote the WSJ editorial board opinion all you like. Do you read the WSJ often? Do you know how they lean......actually it isn't even leaning. Their opinion would be notable if they sided with Hillary.

This was questionable politics at best. Clinton knew it would get in the papers and took advantage of it. The fact a politician would do this is news?

The story simply shows what the campaign was capable of .........but the story itself had nothing to do with RRR. It went nowhere fast. But to the idiots who don't pay attention all they have to see is "Hillary ok'd leak something something Russia" and it's proof of everything.
WSJ is center - although the opinion section leans right.

Regardless, that 2016 campaign was atrocious and she's getting slammed by left and right leaning media - rightfully so.

WSJ is center - although the opinion section leans right.

Regardless, that 2016 campaign was atrocious and she's getting slammed by left and right leaning media - rightfully so.

I agree. As I said, the editorial board opinion leans right at minimum.

• Haha
Reactions: Crayfish57
So you're saying the Alfa Bank story was what led to Russia Russia Russia? That was it. That's what all of you are referring to when you talk about the hoax? A story that was debunked and never even was mentioned by Mueller as far as I know.

So you believe Mook when he says that Clinton approved it right? Fair enough, I have no reason to question him and it's certainly not above the Clintons to do such a thing.

But when he says his “recollection is we decided to give it to a reporter so the reporter could pin it down more.” He said the Clinton campaign itself did not have sufficient data or expertise to confirm the accuracy of the information itself."

He also said "One of the main purposes of giving the data to the media was so that a reporter could investigate and try to confirm it."

So you believe Mook that Clinton approved the leak but apparently don't believe what he says was the reason for taking it to a reporter.......to have it verified......a legitimately reason. Did you read the whole story?

Lol. You can quote the WSJ editorial board opinion all you like. Do you read the WSJ often? Do you know how they lean......actually it isn't even leaning. Their opinion would be notable if they sided with Hillary.

This was questionable politics at best. Clinton knew it would get in the papers and took advantage of it. The fact a politician would do this is news?

The story simply shows what the campaign was capable of .........but the story itself had nothing to do with RRR. It went nowhere fast. But to the idiots who don't pay attention all they have to see is "Hillary ok'd leak something something Russia" and it's proof of everything.
This has nothing to do with the investigation. That was just the losers consolation bracket. She tried to rig an election. This has to do with a politician sending known fake info to the FBI so that that her fat stupid ass could tweet about it and convince complete morons like yourself that he was Putin's puppet and the FBI was looking into it. Just like the pee tape and dossier. You choked it all down like a good little useful idiot. I hope he sues the shit out of her. Fold your hand son, you're drowning.

What are some examples of made up stories that Fox has peddled?
Carter and Solomon would go on Hannity during his tick tock days and use phrases like "I'm hearing" and "sources tell me" on a nightly basis. Once that starts they're obviously full of shit and can't be checked because in the likely event the "information" never comes to fruition the buck gets passed to the source that never existed in the first place. If you want a concrete example watch Hannity tomorrow.

NYT printed on 10-31-2016 the following, Bob:

https://www.nytimes.com/2016/11/01/us/politics/fbi-russia-election-donald-trump.html

Later on the same day, clearly disappointed that NYT hadn't followed the script, HC tweeted this:

"Computer scientists have apparently uncovered a covert server linking the Trump Organization to a Russian-based bank".

Why do you think she did that, Bob, later on the same day?

Last edited:
Carter and Solomon would go on Hannity during his tick tock days and use phrases like "I'm hearing" and "sources tell me" on a nightly basis. Once that starts they're obviously full of shit and can't be checked because in the likely event the "information" never comes to fruition the buck gets passed to the source that never existed in the first place. If you want a concrete example watch Hannity tomorrow.
In other words, you cannot provide a concrete example? Not even one?

In other words, you cannot provide a concrete example? Not even one?
I'll tell you what, I'll do the research and provide you with multiple examples but before I do so answer me this. On a scale from 1-10 in terms of trust and reputability CNN and MSNBC obviously break the scale at 0. Where does Fox land in your opinion?

Um I didn’t read the article? Did you? You kept your infamous “Lies….” post alive on this board saying Trump lied as was a threat to our democracy when your candidate was as the truth comes out. You spent years bashing Trump and his supporters on this board so as Trump said in this article his reputation was tarnished. Again it’s time to stand up and be counted. We’ll forgive you if you admit your error or are you going to stick by your Hillary and Biden votes? By the way you may have more time to spend on this board since your fearless leader crashes the economy
His reputation was tarnished because people pointed out all his damn lies. He's playing the victim and here you are promoting what he's doing. If he doesn't lie in the first place there's nothing to tarnish.

When you lie and people call you on it, you don't get to cry foul.

Like I asked another moron the other day, are you one of those that believe that one is the same as a thousand? If she knew it wasn't true......which is not clear at all, that lie puts her in the same league with trump? It's the same thing you guys push with her making some statements questioning the 2016 election and comparing it to what trump is STILL doing a year and a half later.......not even accounting for the conspiracy that is being laid out about everything trump and his loyalists did the try and stay in power. Comparing apples and the moon. But it's all to try and make trump seem normal or Hillary seem as batsh!t crazy as trump. But like so many here, you are no longer on the trump train but still defend him unconditionally.

• Haha
Reactions: BSIT and Crayfish57
I'll tell you what, I'll do the research and provide you with multiple examples but before I do so answer me this. On a scale from 1-10 in terms of trust and reputability CNN and MSNBC obviously break the scale at 0. Where does Fox land in your opinion?
on your scale, what is at 10?

Based on your original post, I am surprised you have to 'do research', and cannot just name examples off the top of your head.

His reputation was tarnished because people pointed out all his damn lies. He's playing the victim and here you are promoting what he's doing. If he doesn't lie in the first place there's nothing to tarnish.

Like I asked another moron the other day, are you one of those that believe that one is the same as a thousand? If she knew it wasn't true......which is not clear at all, that lie puts her in the same league with trump? It's the same thing you guys push with her making some statements questioning the 2016 election and comparing it to what trump is STILL doing a year and a half later.......not even accounting for the conspiracy that is being laid out about everything trump and his loyalists did the try and stay in power. Comparing apples and the moon. But it's all to try and make trump seem normal or Hillary seem as batsh!t crazy as trump. But like so many here, you are no longer on the trump train but still defend him unconditionally.
I'll ask you moron @BuilderBob6 , since you like that word. How long are you going to let your hatred of Trump continue to eat your brain? Doubt there is much left anyway so you better conserve it.

Reactions: BSIT

Haha you’re still pulling the talking about Trump around the clock shtick over here? Good grief. There has to be more to life.

Reactions: Crayfish57 and BSIT
I'll ask you moron @BuilderBob6 , since you like that word. How long are you going to let your hatred of Trump continue to eat your brain? Doubt there is much left anyway so you better conserve it.
It’s been so long since I’ve ventured over here and can’t believe he still seems to be at it with the Trump talk. I’ve said it before but it truly is amazing how many brains he completely wrecked.

Reactions: Crayfish57 and BSIT
NYT printed on 10-31-2016 the following, Bob:

https://www.nytimes.com/2016/11/01/us/politics/fbi-russia-election-donald-trump.html

Later on the same day, clearly disappointed that NYT hadn't followed the script, HC tweeted this:

"Computer scientists have apparently uncovered a covert server linking the Trump Organization to a Russian-based bank".

Why do you think she did that, Bob, later on the same day?
In my previous posts I criticized what she did several times and stated my opinion that the Clintons were capable doing shady things. Did you see that? Liberal Bob criticized the Clintons.

Beyond that, I'm not answering squat from you when you completely ignored what Mook said, except for the part that fits your narrative. You also failed to address the FACT that Alfa Bank had nothing to do with RRR. Same old stuff from you.

• Haha

I’ll make it simple. Would Trump be subject to all of questions about the legitimacy of his election and administration if it wasn’t for the BIG Russia Lie promoted by Hillary? Who promoted the Big Lie? It wasn’t Trump

It’s been so long since I’ve ventured over here and can’t believe he still seems to be at it with the Trump talk. I’ve said it before but it truly is amazing how many brains he completely wrecked.
I still think it would be interesting to meet him in person and see just what a turnip he really is!

• Haha
Reactions: atlboiler2156
I’ll make it simple. Would Trump be subject to all of questions about the legitimacy of his election and administration if it wasn’t for the BIG Russia Lie promoted by Hillary? Who promoted the Big Lie? It wasn’t Trump

Lol...Might give the boy a break...I think leftyBob is getting worn out & tired of getting his ignorance kicked around by guys in threads this weekend. It's been brutal.

In my previous posts I criticized what she did several times and stated my opinion that the Clintons were capable doing shady things. Did you see that? Liberal Bob criticized the Clintons.

Beyond that, I'm not answering squat from you when you completely ignored what Mook said, except for the part that fits your narrative. You also failed to address the FACT that Alfa Bank had nothing to do with RRR. Same old stuff from you.
I didn't ignore what Mook said, which was that the HC campaign didn't have the expertise so they were handing it to journalists to investigate. NYT then reported that the FBI, which you typically find completely trustworthy, said there was no collusion. That was even better than journalists tracking it down, right Bob -- so why then did HC come out after the NYT piece with her tweet?

Alpha would have been forgotten if HC had won, like NYT and everybody else expected. When HC lost, the dems had to have a reason for that humiliating upset, and it couldn't be the obvious one -- that HC was arrogant and incompetent. Instead, they went with Russian collusion, with the help of the corrupt FBI and corrupt media. Alpha became part of that fake narrative.

I still think it would be interesting to meet him in person and see just what a turnip he really is!
Haha it would be funny but I don’t think we’d be too surprised. A lot of the malcontents like him are the same. White and angry taking their misfortunes/misery in life out on others via politics. I don’t think people would be talking about Trump nearly as much if Biden was doing anything right.

What is it around here these days from the lefty bots? 99% bashing Trump and 1% praising Biden? They don’t have a whole lot of material these days given how unpopular their Trojan horse in office is.

Lol...Might give the boy a break...I think leftyBob is getting worn out & tired of getting his ignorance kicked around by guys in threads this weekend. It's been brutal.
Been a while since I’ve been over here and he definitely seems a little more angsty than he used to be. He still hates and talks about his hate for Trump and Biden is terrible. That’s a recipe for disaster. Nothing positive to talk about at all.

on your scale, what is at 10?

Based on your original post, I am surprised you have to 'do research', and cannot just name examples off the top of your head.
It's not a trick question, don't overthink it. How much trust do you have in Fox that what they are telling is the truth?

Off the top of my head I've already told you that Fox commentators/reporters/etc routinely bring up "information" from their "sources". When someone starts speaking along those lines do you accept it as fact?

Haha it would be funny but I don’t think we’d be too surprised. A lot of the malcontents like him are the same. White and angry taking their misfortunes/misery in life out on others via politics. I don’t think people would be talking about Trump nearly as much if Biden was doing anything right.

What is it around here these days from the lefty bots? 99% bashing Trump and 1% praising Biden? They don’t have a whole lot of material these days given how unpopular their Trojan horse in office is.
282253066_3329362920720129_157250784003784183_n.jpg

I predict a massive suicide event where all involved in the trial are found dead in locked rooms with no weapons since the Clinton crime family has now been implicated.
Robby better not agree to take any private plane trips.

It's not a trick question, don't overthink it. How much trust do you have in Fox that what they are telling is the truth?

Off the top of my head I've already told you that Fox commentators/reporters/etc routinely bring up "information" from their "sources". When someone starts speaking along those lines do you accept it as fact?
Not a well defined question because it depends on what I already know about a specific topic from other sources, such as WSJ and NPR, as well as what I know about the previous reliability of the source and/or the fox person doing the interview or relaying the info. Plus, I have to ask myself if it is something Bob would believe and, if it is, then I tend to doubt the accuracy of it - and vice versa.

I used t be a big Fox fan but since they won't cover the 2000 Mules movie they drop in my eyes down to a 5

I used t be a big Fox fan but since they won't cover the 2000 Mules movie they drop in my eyes down to a 5
A few years ago I would laugh at this because it would be some great sarcasm, but sadly I know you’re 100% serious and 🤦🏻‍♂️

• Haha
Harris Faulkner and Brett B are about as straight shooting as they come in my opinion
Brett B yes. Harris Faulkner, no. Hemmer and his co-host is fine. The morning show, “The Five”, and the 3 evening jokers are the Faux News shows that absolutely make my teeth itch.

• Haha
Brett B yes. Harris Faulkner, no. Hemmer and his co-host is fine. The morning show, “The Five”, and the 3 evening jokers are the Faux News shows that absolutely make my teeth itch.
What are your preferred shows in the morning/evening?

I fully expect the Biden administration will to forgive some piece of college debt for the masses with debt, probably $10k, just to appease their voters, and he will get crucified for it.

Game, set, match.
Or, the Dems will try to "Chicago way" by both giving out free gas cards and a guaranteed monthly income.
I $hit you not...look it up. Mayor BeetleJuice is using tax payer money to give free gas cards.

• Wow
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT