ADVERTISEMENT

Hillary officially implicated

TopSecretBoiler

All-American
Feb 4, 2011

We all knew this, but now it's official. Called it in 2016.
And I thought Trump was a threat to our democracy

Except for the fact the Republicans are dong the darn best to fumble easy victory.
Whatever the Republicans due to fumble, the Biden administration picks up the ball and runs the wrong direction only to fumble themselves. Or better yet, just rely on Biden to carry across the goal line for the Republicans…ala Jim Marshall

It will be interesting who can make the dumbest moves between now and then!
I fully expect the Biden administration will to forgive some piece of college debt for the masses with debt, probably $10k, just to appease their voters, and he will get crucified for it.

Game, set, match.

I fully expect the Biden administration will to forgive some piece of college debt for the masses with debt, probably $10k, just to appease their voters, and he will get crucified for it.

Game, set, match.
Or the Republicans will continue their assault on women come June/July and will be devastated.

• Haha
Reactions: Robinahood
Or the Republicans will continue their assault on women come June/July and will be devastated.
Or if there is a summer illegal migrant wave from our southern border along with record high gas prices which could be devastating to the Dems too

Game, set, match.
Biden's an old school Dem politician. He sees forgiving college debt as a means to use tax dollars to buy votes. He lacks the awareness to realize that the bulk of student loan debt is carried by upper middle class people with multiple degrees and the Middle class & below resent using their tax dollars to bail out people better off than they are.

Good old Scranton Joe talks about having the "common touch", but he's been a Beltline Elitist for almost 5 decades. He's oblivious to what normal people are going through...

What assault is that? When the SC overturns Roe vs Wade, which was unconstitutional when it was initially decided by Leftwing Activists, it'll be left to the states to decide how they want to deal with abortion. That's what should have happened in the first place, but the Left prefers to legislate from the bench, when they can't get things passed through Congress.

When you can't formulate a legitimate argument, resort to using terms like "assault on women" and "racist" to get the base riled up. The Dems have their sheep well indoctrinated...

LOL. What assalt? You mean the one the media & the left wakos are trying so hard to drum up. If SC does overturn RvW, it goes to states, most of which have laws in place or will have....that reflect their electorate.

Most places where you see these leftist crazy wakos protesting for their "right" to kill their child.....the states in those lib areas already have or will have secured their "right" to kill their child. In these states the only "assault" is on the precious babies who are being killed.

LOL. What assalt? You mean the one the media & the left wakos are trying so hard to drum up. If SC does overturn RvW, it goes to states, most of which have laws in place or will have....that reflect their electorate.

Most places where you see these leftist crazy wakos protesting for their "right" to kill their child.....the states in those lib areas already have or will have secured their "right" to kill their child. In these states the only "assault" is on the precious babies who are being killed.
Doesn’t change my opinion that if they do this the Republicans will be throttled in the elections. If Robert’s is successful in stopping it, then the Democrats will be throttled.

Doesn’t change my opinion that if they do this the Republicans will be throttled in the elections. If Robert’s is successful in stopping it, then the Democrats will be throttled.

We will see.
Wouldn't surprise me if Roberts wasn't the source of the SCOTUS leak. The guy is slime.

Last edited:

I can't remember who said it, but I heard a good line a few days ago on Gutfeld. They were showing a video of the Abortion protestors in front of a SC Justice's house and someone said, "Watching them makes me wish that all their parents would have had abortions."

Interesting perspective...

I believe you're wrong. The Dems are hoping Abortion increases the turnout, but the shitshow in DC has a lot of people upset and their pocketbook may become their number one concern.

The Dems are trying to lather up their base by telling them that if Roe vs Wade is struck down, that abortions will be illegal in the US. I think that if the the SC acts on this quickly, there will be enough time before the election, where State laws will be enacted and people will find that there will be options available to them.

Based on the chaos in our country, I think the Dems will be justifiably slaughtered in the midterms. In 7 decades, I've never seen this much incompetence in DC.

Reactions: Boiler Buck
Groundbreaking.

Did you read the whole article or just the headline?
Did you read the whole article, Bob? Do you think Mook's testimony under oath that HC approved the scam can be believed?

The WSJ does:

"In short, the Clinton campaign created the Trump-Alfa allegation, fed it to a credulous press that failed to confirm the allegations but ran with them anyway, then promoted the story as if it was legitimate news. The campaign also delivered the claims to the FBI, giving journalists another excuse to portray the accusations as serious and perhaps true.

Most of the press will ignore this news, but the Russia-Trump narrative that Mrs. Clinton sanctioned did enormous harm to the country. It disgraced the FBI, humiliated the press, and sent the country on a three-year investigation to nowhere. Vladimir Putin never came close to doing as much disinformation damage."

Did you read the whole article, Bob? Do you think Mook's testimony under oath that HC approved the scam can be believed?

The WSJ does:

"In short, the Clinton campaign created the Trump-Alfa allegation, fed it to a credulous press that failed to confirm the allegations but ran with them anyway, then promoted the story as if it was legitimate news. The campaign also delivered the claims to the FBI, giving journalists another excuse to portray the accusations as serious and perhaps true.

Most of the press will ignore this news, but the Russia-Trump narrative that Mrs. Clinton sanctioned did enormous harm to the country. It disgraced the FBI, humiliated the press, and sent the country on a three-year investigation to nowhere. Vladimir Putin never came close to doing as much disinformation damage."

LOL I thought the story's line about "humiliated the press" was a bit funny. A press that is used to lying so frequently likely doesn't have a clue what humiliation is....not on their radar.

Last edited:

The WSJ does:

I've said this before on here. The effort to elect Hillary Clinton has caused a lot of the division our country is experiencing now.

The WSJ does:

So you're saying the Alfa Bank story was what led to Russia Russia Russia? That was it. That's what all of you are referring to when you talk about the hoax? A story that was debunked and never even was mentioned by Mueller as far as I know.

So you believe Mook when he says that Clinton approved it right? Fair enough, I have no reason to question him and it's certainly not above the Clintons to do such a thing.

But when he says his “recollection is we decided to give it to a reporter so the reporter could pin it down more.” He said the Clinton campaign itself did not have sufficient data or expertise to confirm the accuracy of the information itself."

He also said "One of the main purposes of giving the data to the media was so that a reporter could investigate and try to confirm it."

So you believe Mook that Clinton approved the leak but apparently don't believe what he says was the reason for taking it to a reporter.......to have it verified......a legitimately reason. Did you read the whole story?

Lol. You can quote the WSJ editorial board opinion all you like. Do you read the WSJ often? Do you know how they lean......actually it isn't even leaning. Their opinion would be notable if they sided with Hillary.

This was questionable politics at best. Clinton knew it would get in the papers and took advantage of it. The fact a politician would do this is news?

The story simply shows what the campaign was capable of .........but the story itself had nothing to do with RRR. It went nowhere fast. But to the idiots who don't pay attention all they have to see is "Hillary ok'd leak something something Russia" and it's proof of everything.

• Haha
Reactions: Crayfish57
Groundbreaking.

Did you read the whole article or just the headline?
Maybe you’ll like this one better. Time for you to stand up and be counted that you were wrong. It’s ok we’ll forgive you
Trump reacts to testimony that Clinton spread Russia allegations: 'Where do I get my reputation back?'

Explore the Fox News apps that are right for you at http://www.foxnews.com/apps-products/index.html.

I care less about Hilary and more about the media running with the nonsense.

Fools like Bob the Builder respond to every thread with "blah blah blah Faux News" when in reality Fox is no different than NBC, ABC, CBS, CNN, MSNBC, WaPo and NYT. They all follow the same blueprint. Peddle made up stories under the guise of "sources" close to one of the scumbag alphabet agencies (or in this case, the Clinton campaign).

The WSJ does:

So you're saying the Alfa Bank story was what led to Russia Russia Russia? That was it. That's what all of you are referring to when you talk about the hoax? A story that was debunked and never even was mentioned by Mueller as far as I know.

So you believe Mook when he says that Clinton approved it right? Fair enough, I have no reason to question him and it's certainly not above the Clintons to do such a thing.

But when he says his “recollection is we decided to give it to a reporter so the reporter could pin it down more.” He said the Clinton campaign itself did not have sufficient data or expertise to confirm the accuracy of the information itself."

He also said "One of the main purposes of giving the data to the media was so that a reporter could investigate and try to confirm it."

So you believe Mook that Clinton approved the leak but apparently don't believe what he says was the reason for taking it to a reporter.......to have it verified......a legitimately reason. Did you read the whole story?

Lol. You can quote the WSJ editorial board opinion all you like. Do you read the WSJ often? Do you know how they lean......actually it isn't even leaning. Their opinion would be notable if they sided with Hillary.

This was questionable politics at best. Clinton knew it would get in the papers and took advantage of it. The fact a politician would do this is news?

The story simply shows what the campaign was capable of .........but the story itself had nothing to do with RRR. It went nowhere fast. But to the idiots who don't pay attention all they have to see is "Hillary ok'd leak something something Russia" and it's proof of everything.

Lol....another lengthy word salad response from the lib Bob when he's bested in a thread. Is this a thing with some libs?

Reactions: BSIT
Maybe you’ll like this one better. Time for you to stand up and be counted that you were wrong. It’s ok we’ll forgive you
Trump reacts to testimony that Clinton spread Russia allegations: 'Where do I get my reputation back?'

Explore the Fox News apps that are right for you at http://www.foxnews.com/apps-products/index.html.
So you didn't read the article either? You are such a wuss. All mouth, repeat the same stuff and skip over anything you actually have to think about.

I'm right freakin here Hawaii. Count me. Wtf do you want?

Am I allowed to post about Trump's reply or will you then cry TDS like you always do? That's always your convenient reply.

When was I wrong? When did I ever post that trump colluded with Russia? Go ahead, search your ass off. I said I would abide by what Mueller said and I have. Go ahead. Spend your Saturday night trying to find it.

• Haha
Reactions: Crayfish57
So you didn't read the article either? You are such a wuss. All mouth, repeat the same stuff and skip over anything you actually have to think about.

I'm right freakin here Hawaii. Count me. Wtf do you want?

Am I allowed to post about Trump's reply or will you then cry TDS like you always do? That's always your convenient reply.

When was I wrong? When did I ever post that trump colluded with Russia? Go ahead, search your ass off. I said I would abide by what Mueller said and I have. Go ahead. Spend your Saturday night trying to find it.
Um I didn’t read the article? Did you? You kept your infamous “Lies….” post alive on this board saying Trump lied as was a threat to our democracy when your candidate was as the truth comes out. You spent years bashing Trump and his supporters on this board so as Trump said in this article his reputation was tarnished. Again it’s time to stand up and be counted. We’ll forgive you if you admit your error or are you going to stick by your Hillary and Biden votes? By the way you may have more time to spend on this board since your fearless leader crashes the economy

Reactions: Riveting-
Um I didn’t read the article? Did you? You kept your infamous “Lies….” post alive on this board saying Trump lied as was a threat to our democracy when your candidate was as the truth comes out. You spent years bashing Trump and his supporters on this board so as Trump said in this article his reputation was tarnished. Again it’s time to stand up and be counted. We’ll forgive you if you admit your error or are you going to stick by your Hillary and Biden votes? By the way you may have more time to spend on this board since your fearless leader crashes the economy
@BuilderBob6 is to big of a wuss to even respond to me so you should feel honored the jackass talks to you.

I care less about Hilary and more about the media running with the nonsense.

Fools like Bob the Builder respond to every thread with "blah blah blah Faux News" when in reality Fox is no different than NBC, ABC, CBS, CNN, MSNBC, WaPo and NYT. They all follow the same blueprint. Peddle made up stories under the guise of "sources" close to one of the scumbag alphabet agencies (or in this case, the Clinton campaign).
What are some examples of made up stories that Fox has peddled?

Reactions: BSIT
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT