ADVERTISEMENT

Hilarious….

bonefish1

All-American
Oct 4, 2004
Went to the iu board to see if any of those dipshits could formulate a sentence without requiring the ability to speak hilljack to interpret what they were saying, well, anyway, saw a post that said the reason that Purdue dominates the Bucket game series is because the game means more to Purdue than to iu.
That’s some good humor right there.

Went to the iu board to see if any of those dipshits could formulate a sentence without requiring the ability to speak hilljack to interpret what they were saying, well, anyway, saw a post that said the reason that Purdue dominates the Bucket game series is because the game means more to Purdue than to iu.
I guess when we play basketball that it means more to us, since they have won 1 game in 6 years.

It must be all about the soccer for them then.

The data suggests over many years that it means more to all the other teams in the big as well

I read that one, too. They have to find some excuse. I mean, no team loses 700+ games simply because they’re bad…right?

ADVERTISEMENT