ADVERTISEMENT

HEY SAMPSON!!!

New Pal Boiler

All-American
Jun 30, 2010
DqAHmQ9XgAArsmr

DqAK4gzVYAAkXv2

Just sayin’...

Who cares, Boiler future looks bright. People jumped off early and we knew it would take time to display what the future looks like. I trust Brohm and the team he puts together. Boiler Up!

Reactions: Frankie611
Lighten up Nancy, sheesh. Just making fun of IU.

And actually, his choice won’t be official until December.
It struck me as more calling him out but I guess you were more going for "it's not too late to change your mind". It was clear before last night we were better choice so I say focus on guys who want to be here.

Give me a Knox or Jones type RB every time. A guy that can get the tough 2 yard first down or touchdown run or bust up the middle on a quickie and beat the dbs downfield. North and South all the way

Give me a Knox or Jones type RB every time. A guy that can get the tough 2 yard first down or touchdown run or bust up the middle on a quickie and beat the dbs downfield. North and South all the way

yeah... I wouldn't have turned him down, but I don't see a SJ as that type of back.
Seen him in person this year, and can't imagine him dominating an OSU D like Dexter did last night.

I haven't followed recruiting lately. What style of RB is King.

I hope the dude is a stud, badass name with plenty of future sign fun potential.
He has been compared to a lot of RBs I had seen comparisons to Korey Sheets. He is big and strong and get through the front line and has pretty good speed after that. If there are any weaknesses it is pass blocking. He can probably step in next year on first and second down with Horvath playing a lot of third. And of course we have Tario.

PS I am no expert but based on size and scouting videos he reminds me more of Jerod Void than Sheets

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT