ADVERTISEMENT

Hey guys, UVa fan here.

Aug 29, 2007
I just want to say that I couldn't have been more impressed with your team, your coach, and your fans. As happy as I am that we were able to win, you guys deserved to advance every bit as much as we did. Edwards was incredible and your guys played with incredible effort. I also believe that like UVa, Coach Painter and Purdue do things the right way and there are certainly some teams that have had and are having success in this year's tournament about which you can't say that.

Anyway, congrats on a great season and I'm sorry that it had to end that way for you guys. But your program has at least one new fan after watching you guys closely the last couple of weeks. I hope Edwards comes back for his final season and you guys have another great run.

Thanks Class Post and Class Fan Base. I definitely thought it was a good look for NCAA B-ball when Virginia and Purdue were top 3 teams so many weeks in a row last year. We both pitch recruits the “team ball” and “hard Defense” while our competitors pitch recruits “Strong Ass Offers” of actual cash. It’s an easy choice of who we will be rooting on in the Final Four.

Good luck to you guys the rest of the way. I was impressed mostly with UVa's discipline and execution. It's very well known how they are going to grind a game to their own pace, and even with a more up-tempo game like this they still force their will on you by constant execution on both ends.

I, for one, am pulling for you guys big time to win it all.

I just want to say that I couldn't have been more impressed with your team, your coach, and your fans. As happy as I am that we were able to win, you guys deserved to advance every bit as much as we did. Edwards was incredible and your guys played with incredible effort. I also believe that like UVa, Coach Painter and Purdue do things the right way and there are certainly some teams that have had and are having success in this year's tournament about which you can't say that.

Anyway, congrats on a great season and I'm sorry that it had to end that way for you guys. But your program has at least one new fan after watching you guys closely the last couple of weeks. I hope Edwards comes back for his final season and you guys have another great run.

Yes as painful as that lost was... Losing a game like that to a Rick Pitino coached Louisville like program would have been alot worse. Plus Virginia has suffered some painful tournament games. Bennett is a class guy.

Thanks. You guys have a good team. I wish you luck in the tournament.

Reactions: Ron_ and mathboy

Thanks.Virginia has a great team.So close for Purdue.Darn.

Appreciate your classy post. I'm pulling for Virginia. Good luck. Or, as we say in Indy 500 speak, God Speed.

5'll get you 10 that next year B1G/ACC Challenge game is Purdue/UVA.

DO NOT....EVER....LET A BRUCE PEARL TEAM BEAT YOU. EVER! I'll be happy with you guys winning it, and if you can't, go Red Raiders.

What is amusing about Pearl is he seems like a nice guy with an outgoing personality. Media likes him. But yes fact is Pearl is an underhanded cheat. I think Virginia beats Auburn and I dunno about MSU - Texas Tech game.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT