ADVERTISEMENT

Here is a Great Senate race TV Add that sums up Kamalot

Boiler Buck

All-American
Mar 11, 2010

Brilliant.......

This Pennsylvania TV add shows the problems of KH in her own words, & ties the DEM candidate (in this case Bob Casey) to the DEM problems and reminds the viewer of the mess KH & Casey would be.

Love the witches cackle in the background too....

The Trump team should copy this approach.... and add a split screen of how they would fix America.

Last edited:

Brilliant.......

This Pennsylvania TV add shows the problems of KH in her own words, & ties the DEM candidate (in this case Bob Casey) to the DEM problems and reminds the viewer of the mess KH & Casey would be.

Love the witches cackle in the background too....

The Trump team should copy this approach.... and add a split screen of how they would fix America.

Will any liberal step up to defend this? Abracadabra poof their gone. 😂

Reactions: Boiler Buck
Will any liberal step up to defend this? Abracadabra poof their gone. 😂

They won't - as the video shows why Dems overwhelmingly rejected her in the DEM Primary to start with

The only thing they left out is KH's radical view of supporting reparations, tax payer funded college & universal basic income.

But once KH is virtually nominated, Trump uses a version of this video and it should sink Kamalot in the national polls. But I have yet to see a good Trump add yet, let alone a great one.......so we will see if the Rs are up to the task?? I really doubt it - as he sometimes doesn't get the best people around him.

Last edited:
Reactions: SKYDOG
They won't as the video shows why Dems overwhelmingly rejected her in the DEM Primary to start with

The only thing they left out is KH's radical view of supporting reparations.

But once KH is virtually nominated, Trump uses a version of this video and it should sink Kamalot in the national polls. But I have yet to see a good Trump add yet, let alone a great one.......so we will see if the Rs are up to the task?? I really doubt it - as he sometimes doesn't get the best people around him.
Totally agree! A simple Trump message is if you like crime and inflation then don’t vote for me. I’m not your candidate so vote Harris as she stands for those issues.

Totally agree! A simple Trump message is if you like crime and inflation then don’t vote for me. I’m not your candidate so vote Harris as she stands for those issues.

That sounds a a good start.

If Trump doesn't focus more keenly on the Dem policy problems & the RS fixing them....he will lose. So far his messaging on TV & Web have been below sub par.

That sounds a a good start.

If Trump doesn't focus more keenly on the Dem policy problems & the RS fixing them....he will lose. So far his messaging on TV & Web have been below sub par.
If Trump can’t sell law and order, the border, and inflation, then it’s game set match.

“But Kamala changed her spots when she became VP” says MSM

Hope these adds work. In most every state I looked save red states like Texas and Mont, the Dems have a commanding lead in these Senate races going into Aug.

They won't - as the video shows why Dems overwhelmingly rejected her in the DEM Primary to start with

The only thing they left out is KH's radical view of supporting reparations, tax payer funded college & universal basic income.

Part of me wonders if it's not that the good ads don't exist, but they just can't get people to play them.

And then there is Kamala where my 9-year-old and 15 are constantly bombarded with her ads on YouTube.

And if you are wondering, my daughter just ignores them, and my son and his friends make fun of them.

Last I looked at seats Republicans held are solid or likely Red. While several seats held by Democrats are “toss ups” including OH, MI, MT and NV. Just need two.

I find it interesting that AZ, PA & W are all lean D.....as of now

No way does Trump win those states or the Presidency..... IF that is the true eventual outcome.

The Senate and President race usually mirrors each other unless one party or the other just has a horrible Senate candidate which has happened. But the R Senate candidate in all 3 of those states looks top level.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT