ADVERTISEMENT

Here are the positives

Listen its going to be better i just dont think this oc is not the answer and i think they need to chance the qb because i think the freshman marcos is going to be good

Listen its going to be better i just dont think this oc is not the answer and i think they need to chance the qb because i think the freshman marcos is going to be good
Hate to throw a freshman to the wolves with this oline and see him get racked and rattled. Hazel did that and that qb said screw this and went to lsu. But then hrc is hazel 2.0

Let’s set the record straight! I like Purdue! I HATE several posters on this forum! And I LOVE telling you I told you so!

Go back a few years when I questioned why Card was such a great transfer addition! You laughed at me! Now who’s laughing?

The original statement was what are the positives of this game. The answer was clearly there were none! This game was so negative even the IU win was more positive than this game.

IU only needs 1 more win to be able to play in a bowl game! Their AD had some insight in how to make a bowl game. They may even be ranked in the top 25 this week. When was the last time Purdue was ranked in the top 25? I don’t recall any Brohm coached team making the top 25. I could be wrong. Was it the Tiller era? Has Purdue football gone the longest of all big 10 teams of not being in the top 25?

How about this for a positive? Purdue fans are starting to believe Hazell wasn’t that bad!

IU fans are happy! Purdue fans are not! Am I right? Losing brings unhappiness . Go ahead ! Berate others! Bring some happiness to your life!

• Haha
Reactions: pboiler18
Been on this board 25 years, this team is terrible, makes me ill that IU is light years ahead of Purdue because of Coaching. Is Purdue that poor now? Walters is a good man, he’s not a winning Big Ten Coach, cut your losses and hire a Coach that can win games damnit, this sucks!

Reactions: pboiler18
Let’s set the record straight! I like Purdue! I HATE several posters on this forum! And I LOVE telling you I told you so!

Go back a few years when I questioned why Card was such a great transfer addition! You laughed at me! Now who’s laughing?

The original statement was what are the positives of this game. The answer was clearly there were none! This game was so negative even the IU win was more positive than this game.

IU only needs 1 more win to be able to play in a bowl game! Their AD had some insight in how to make a bowl game. They may even be ranked in the top 25 this week. When was the last time Purdue was ranked in the top 25? I don’t recall any Brohm coached team making the top 25. I could be wrong. Was it the Tiller era? Has Purdue football gone the longest of all big 10 teams of not being in the top 25?

How about this for a positive? Purdue fans are starting to believe Hazell wasn’t that bad!

IU fans are happy! Purdue fans are not! Am I right? Losing brings unhappiness . Go ahead ! Berate others! Bring some happiness to your life!
Forgot to take your meds again I see.

Purdue was ranked briefly in 2021 under brohm.

Card was a great transfer addition I can’t imagine how we’d be playing right now with anyone else in there. Not his fault our top 2 receivers have been out, we have a bunch of castaways left, and our OLine doesn’t give him much time to throw. Heck he broke the record for highest completion percentage this year in a game!

Bobinski has been to 4 bowl games since he was hired starting with the 2017 season. Dolson was hired in 2020 and went to two bowl games his first 18 months on the job which had nothing to do with him as the games were scheduled and all hiring in fact he let deboer walk and gave one of the worst extensions in ncaa history to Allen. Bobinski also elevated our basketball program while dolson tanked indianas so don’t ever compare them…

No one here thinks Hazel wasn’t that bad but you. You continue to spew out all this garbage and ignore rational responses.

One less week of having to watch a Purdue team coached by Walters
Evidently the football beat writer from the exponent caught a heated exchange between Mbob and Walters in which Walters punched the wall after.

No word on the content of the convo but I love the discourse here. Gets him out ASAP

Evidently the football beat writer from the exponent caught a heated exchange between Mbob and Walters in which Walters punched the wall after.

No word on the content of the convo but I love the discourse here. Gets him out ASAP
If true, then yeah Walters has become a liability and needs canned now before everything gets worse and we're YEARS from being able to dig out.

If true, then yeah Walters has become a liability and needs canned now before everything gets worse and we're YEARS from being able to dig out.
one positive for the year so far is the fumbling issues that Mock had last year seem to be fixed

one positive for the year so far is the fumbling issues that Mock had last year seem to be fixed
I wish he was fumbling some, but we were 4-1 now. Just saying.
My wife couldn't believe I was so subdued during the game.

And by the way, do defensive backs, who have been defensive backs in HS and College for years, know you have to turn around or you'll get a penalty nearly every time when you run into the receivers? Even my wife, said that.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT