ADVERTISEMENT

Hendershot to Michigan State or ND ?

Riveting

Senior
Aug 24, 2020
IU Star's "5 burning questions for clownpants football" does not mention Hendershot, so he must be gone and headed to other, less ethical programs, right?

Otherwise, the most burning questions would be how many games will he miss - and how long before he chokes another young woman?

Pretty sure hendershot was back with the team and practicing as of July. He wasn't kept out long.

What? I just can't believe someone of Allen's high standards and character would let a psychopath back on the team. That must be a mistake.

How could that not be a burning question on the IU Star piece?

IU Star's "5 burning questions for clownpants football" does not mention Hendershot, so he must be gone and headed to other, less ethical programs, right?

Otherwise, the most burning questions would be how many games will he miss - and how long before he chokes another young woman?

Riveting post. Someone has issues and it's not Hendershot.

How embarrassing. Break in , Smack a girl around , choke her and throw her to the ground and don’t even get suspended for 1 quarter. Message sent and received. If you’re gonna break in and smack women around just don’t get caught. What a joke. Pretty impressive that he did this with a hurt shoulder. Maybe if he was healthy he would of really hurt the girl.

Back in June, I met a guy whose son is a backup TE at Indiana. He's from Hinsdale, IL I believe. Can't remember the name at the moment but if you said it I'd know. I figured his kid would have more opportunities without Payton there. He grinned and said that he would be back on the team, or maybe was already. It wasn't an issue.

Hate to say it but I'm with Mr. IU on this one. @Riveting you should consider getting a hobby to try and find some happiness in your life. Spreading your negativity on this board isn't good for anyone, and your obsession with seeing other people fail is probably hurting your life in more serious ways than being annoying on a message board.

Last edited:
Pretty sure Hendershot has anger management issues (or worse) based on having choked a woman.

Pretty sure Allen has issues about claiming high standards -- except when it impacts his team.

And I have issues with coaching hypocrites like Allen. Don't you?

Reactions: JRowdy20
Hate to say it but I'm with Mr. IU on this one. @Riveting you should consider getting a hobby to try and find some happiness in your life. Spreading you negativity on this board isn't good for anyone, and your obsession with seeing other people fail is probably hurting your life in more serious ways than being annoying on a message board.
I suggest that what you should really hate is making absurd generalizations about what "isn't good for anyone" as if you speak for everyone, and making statements about someone you know virtually nothing about - ie, not having happiness, needing a hobby, obsessing with seeing other people fail, and "hurting your life." Based on your baseless post, I could say you are ignorant, judgemental, etc for making such claims, that you need a hobby to keep yourself from posting dimwit comments, and so forth - but I won't because I don't know anything about you.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT