ADVERTISEMENT

Hell has indeed frozen over...IU #17 AP poll.

Boileratthebeach

Redshirt Freshman
Oct 14, 2011
First time to be a beat a top 5 team in 40 years and lets immediately rank them in the top 20. Makes perfect sense to me.

Unfortunately they deserve it.........media was already high on them with 16 starters back after finishing 8-5. Watched a little of the game........they had only 160 yds of offense going into that final game tying drive. PSU gave them that win, but give Allen credit for going for the win.

Who was just saying a week or two ago that Big Ten teams were going to get screwed in the polls because of the late start? IU jumps into the top 25 after one win and 1-0 OSU jumps 5-0 ND for beating a mediocre Nebraska team.

IUs signature song for the rest of the year

Back to reality

Last edited:
Unfortunately they deserve it.........media was already high on them with 16 starters back after finishing 8-5. Watched a little of the game........they had only 160 yds of offense going into that final game tying drive. PSU gave them that win, but give Allen credit for going for the win.

Allen showed some stones. Their QB is a very good athlete and their team made some plays. Penny St. also threw a lot of Int’s and had some major mental errors.

If the IU QB stays healthy they might make a bowl. They may also not win another game. I like our chances with them this year.

Allen showed some stones. Their QB is a very good athlete and their team made some plays. Penny St. also threw a lot of Int’s and had some major mental errors.

If the IU QB stays healthy they might make a bowl. They may also not win another game. I like our chances with them this year.
He clearly outcoached Franklin

He clearly outcoached Franklin
With PSU’s total yardage advantage and the fact that they stopped making dumb mistakes, Allen made the right call in going for the win.

Allowing the running back to score was a good bit of coaching as well, although I suppose you could make the argument that that was bad coaching on Franklins part.

Well deserved after winning on a 2 pt conversion that shouldn’t have counted and coming off their impressive bowl loss to TN last year.
All the more reason to beat the piss out of them at end of season. Run the score up too. Nothing like curb stomping a rival.

Indiana will bootstomp your sorry asses, mark it fvcking down. We just handled a top team in the country, a real team with 5 star talent. We don't get to play that 9th grade schedule like you people....

Reactions: Lifetimeboiler
Indiana will bootstomp your sorry asses, mark it fvcking down. We just handled a top team in the country, a real team with 5 star talent. We don't get to play that 9th grade schedule like you people....
12/12/20 Got it. In I.U.'s best year (2019) in a long time, Purdue nearly beat you with a 3rd string QB, no Rondale Moore and loads of injuries on both lines. Go back to your Hooch you Hick from the sticks.

Reactions: IUhaterade
Also marked it down! If you’re as confident as you sound would you like to bet on it?

Like when you got outgained 470 to 210 yards, handled? Or PSU did whatever they wanted but shot themselves in the foot every step of the way? IU got lucky as all h-e double hockey sticks to win that game. Purdue has definitely never won a game against elite talent like OSU...

Who gets to play Rutgers and Maryland every year? Who schedules 3 wins in the OOC every year?

Your "Heisman winner" looked like garbage that game. Amazing how average he looks when he can't pad stats against Ball State, FIU, and Eastern Illinois.

Penix was one facemask away from laying a big giant turd vs PSU. I give him credit for the last drive and OT and I guess that is all that matters at the end of the day but his accuracy is concerning.

Someone is butthurt that we don't think much of little sister U. It'll be okay little guy! But you might want to worry about your next game first. If Iu loses it pretty much just solidifies what we've been saying on here.

Last edited:
Purdue nearly beat you with a 3rd string QB.

AOC is your starting QB this year, ahead of your 2nd string QB from last year. He was then, and is today, a good QB.

I for one think it's great that both IU and Purdue had big opening wins and hope it means big things for this year's bucket game.

Reactions: Beorik
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT