ADVERTISEMENT

Hearing Miles to Purdue

slidde01

True Freshman
Oct 17, 2005
is almost done deal.

Do you guys think he will bring Etling back?

Would he have to sit out another year?

I truly hope it isn't true. Bring in someone younger that can take the 10 years needed to rebuild this program not someone close to retiring, regardless of the baggage Les has.

Reactions: EastCoastBoiler
is almost done deal.

Do you guys think he will bring Etling back?

Would he have to sit out another year?
He would only have one season left under the rules as they stand now, has played in three seasons sat one, would have to sit another then have one left...that shipped has sailed! Whomever we hire will have to successfully hit the JUCO's hard his first year to salvage the recruiting class or hire someone now so that they can recruit a decent class...more likely the JUCO route with as many top JUCO recruits you can get as we wil wait until this season painfully ends before we hire anyone!

Only way to get etling back is graduate transfer. If he transferred under the normal rules, it would have to be down a level. He had no more red shirts and you get 5 years to play 4

Only way to get etling back is graduate transfer. If he transferred under the normal rules, it would have to be down a level. He had no more red shirts and you get 5 years to play 4
Do people actually think Etling is better than Blough? I don't.

If Blough had actual talent surrounding him he'd be all conference. Shoot, stats wise by the end of the year he might be considered and make some all conference teams.

If Blough had actual talent surrounding him he'd be all conference. Shoot, stats wise by the end of the year he might be considered and make some all conference teams.

Yeah, dont think so. Poor throwing mechanics and spotty decision making dont lead to all conference regardless of the talent around you.

On one hand, we've heard Les Miles specifically mentioned Purdue as one of the five schools where he WOULD NOT coach. He went out of his way to say; PURDUE - NO THANKS.

On the other hand, we're now hearing; Les > PU Head ball coach > DONE DEAL!

Seems about right for a coaching search.

Reactions: pboiler18

No way. Not near accurate enough.

He's Really good against bad defenses and backups.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT