ADVERTISEMENT

Haven’t watched a second of iu this year.

bonefish1

All-American
Oct 4, 2004
I know they suck, but what will Purdue exploit against them on O and D?
Will we run it down their throat with Mock or give them a steady dose of throws to Chuck Sizzle, Durham and crew?
On D, will we have Graham spy their QB (did he really only complete 2 passes vs MSU?) so they guy can’t just drop back and then scramble every play?
POTFH

I would say the spy is likely.

If we have Mock, we win this game going away and really control it. If not, might be a bit tougher as Downing and Lewis really struggle to get past first contact

Reactions: ImRonBurgandy?

If we have Mock, we win this game going away and really control it. If not, might be a bit tougher as Downing and Lewis really struggle to get past first contact

Mockobee himself, and his mom, have already tweeted he has the green light for Saturday. I would be surprised if he wouldn't play...

Hartwig being out could impact the offense a lot more than some are considering is my biggest concern. I’d love to have Deen back as well. 2 of the best players on the team missing could make this a close game in the 4th.

Hartwig being out could impact the offense a lot more than some are considering is my biggest concern. I’d love to have Deen back as well. 2 of the best players on the team missing could make this a close game in the 4th.
If their QB isn’t a good passer, I’m not worried.

On D, I would expect Purdue to be aggressive and load the box to stop the runs and go after their QB with blitz.

On O, I would expect Purdue to run, a lot, to set up the pass to CJ (deep) and TEs over the middle. I would expect a number of screens and quick passes to keep the tempo moving.

ADVERTISEMENT