ADVERTISEMENT

Harrell, Card and Browne video interviews

DubJellison

Staff Writer
Staff
Oct 26, 2022
WATCH: Purdue’s Graham Harrell, Hudson Card and Ryan Browne meet with the media following Thursday’s fall practice.

Have a look at what I said in a recent thread I initiated about the quality of these videos.

Pay for the product and they might listen.
I doubt it. I've pointed this out for last year. Maybe better equipment might help, but if you are going to be at such an event you want to film from in front of the speaker and not from the side (perhaps arrive earlier to have a better position if where you are isn't predetermined), and not have your microphone pointed in a direction from which most of the abundant background noise comes from. Part of this comes from the Purdue side with not having an adequate place for such group interviews, but the person doing the filming also has to maximize what he's doing to capture all of the questions asked and the speaker's response no matter what direction he's facing, and minimize background noise.

I doubt it. I've pointed this out for last year. Maybe better equipment might help, but if you are going to be at such an event you want to film from in front of the speaker and not from the side (perhaps arrive earlier to have a better position if where you are isn't predetermined), and not have your microphone pointed in a direction from which most of the abundant background noise comes from. Part of this comes from the Purdue side with not having an adequate place for such group interviews, but the person doing the filming also has to maximize what he's doing to capture all of the questions asked and the speaker's response no matter what direction he's facing, and minimize background noise.
I bet it’s as easy as you make it sound

Harrell pointed out Freshman WR Shamar Rigby as being a standout so far. I had to look up the name because it was hard to hear at first who he was talking about. Gotta love to see freshmen making a name for themselves already!

Background location needs to improve. Interviews should be done inside the building. The interviewers are constantly competing with lawn mowers, sirens, tractors , street noise, and today pipes hitting the ground. There is no excuse for Purdue to support such a low class interviewing location. How about taking a lesson from the basketball team and interview in a room. No excuses!

Reactions: NVboiler
Harrell pointed out Freshman WR Shamar Rigby as being a standout so far. I had to look up the name because it was hard to hear at first who he was talking about. Gotta love to see freshmen making a name for themselves already!

It is good to see Rigby standout, especially without Spring Ball training. He is one of those tall lengthy receivers.
I will be curious to see which other WR names come up during Fall camp.

I saw a video of Jamal Ederine and Nyland Green. Jamal looks huge.
I think our tall receivers will be a problem for opposing corners

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT