ADVERTISEMENT

Harbaugh Big 10 coach of year

I think Harbaugh stays at Michigan longer than Brohm stays at Purdue.
Maybe, but he probably hates recruiting like most coaches - and can make more money in Indy without having to do it.

Luckily for Michigan, both Scott Frost and Paul Chryst are available, not to mention Deion.

He was deserving of the award! I’d say Brohm was also deserving if he could figure out. How to fix our secondary on those deep passes and if his offense play calling was improved!

I believe it’s time coach of the year went to the coach who actually finished first rather than as a consolation prize to the guy who finished second.

Maybe, but he probably hates recruiting like most coaches - and can make more money in Indy without having to do it.

Luckily for Michigan, both Scott Frost and Paul Chryst are available, not to mention Deion.
Is the UM campus big enough for both Juwon and Deion?

Harbaugh genuinely loves the "rah-rah" aspect of college football that you don't really get in the NFL. He loves geeking out over speeches concerning brotherhood, and tradition, and all the rest of it. I do also think he would like to win a Super Bowl. Considering that he came so close before a power outage disrupted the 49ers momentum, it is understandable.

But I think ultimately, he will stay at Michigan because A) his Dad was a long time college coach, and B) he sees himself as Bo Schembechler 2.0.

And when Brohm leaves for Louisville after 2023, you guys can nab Tom Allen.

Harbaugh genuinely loves the "rah-rah" aspect of college football that you don't really get in the NFL. He loves geeking out over speeches concerning brotherhood, and tradition, and all the rest of it. I do also think he would like to win a Super Bowl. Considering that he came so close before a power outage disrupted the 49ers momentum, it is understandable.

But I think ultimately, he will stay at Michigan because A) his Dad was a long time college coach, and B) he sees himself as Bo Schembechler 2.0.

you forgot to mention Mickey Joseph too, I think Harbaugh stays too but L Ville will not be open after 23

If Harbaugh DOES leave for the NFL, he ain’t coming to this mess.

you shut your mouth!

Well I think he deserved the award! This was one of Brohm’s better years and also the guy at Illinois was deserving but not as much. I hate to give a guy who went 8-4 the coach of the year award! It takes away a lot of the meaning of the award

I actually thought Bielema of Illinois deserved the award. He has done a lot to turn around that program. Harbaugh has far more resources at his disposal.

Reactions: NVboiler
ADVERTISEMENT