ADVERTISEMENT

Happy Independence Day

289931618_416765310393605_4588996184272685204_n.jpg

Pence the man who almost sacrificed his life for democracy on January 6th would win the votes of Republicans, Independents and Democrats alike.
Earlier in the year I said Pence was the guy because he supported Trump’s policies but had a backbone in going against Trump during the certification on Jan 6. He could bring all members of GOP together but I think Desantis has more charisma and fight than Pence. Either one will be fine with me.

Earlier in the year I said Pence was the guy because he supported Trump’s policies but had a backbone in going against Trump during the certification on Jan 6. He could bring all members of GOP together but I think Desantis has more charisma and fight than Pence. Either one will be fine with me.
Anyone but Chump. The man is evil.

Anyone but Chump. The man is evil.
Lol and you dummies talk about him every day on here. Sad and unintelligent! He didn’t single black NFL players out and call them sons of bitches but you’re not man enough to admit you were wrong. The “evil” man really stunted your brain power.

Reactions: Robinahood
You're such a slave. You have swallowed exactly what your master president potato wanted you to and you went back for seconds.

You're either very gullible or very stupid. Maybe both.
You are the one that lives in Chumptown drinking Flav-Or-Aid.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT