ADVERTISEMENT

Happy birthday Trevion

Rockin the bow tie.

Let's see, how can I derail this thread...

What do you mean, "rockin the bow tie?" Can't a player choose to express himself however he wants? Crazy how our fan base can't support our players and the decisions they make. It's like how people can't respect the NFL athletes fighting for their rights by kneeling before games. Your kind of narrow-mindedeness is the reason why we don't land big-name recruits.

...how did I do?

Reactions: ChoiceBeef

What do you mean, "rockin the bow tie?" Can't a player choose to express himself however he wants? Crazy how our fan base can't support our players and the decisions they make. It's like how people can't respect the NFL athletes fighting for their rights by kneeling before games. Your kind of narrow-mindedeness is the reason why we don't land big-name recruits.

...how did I do?
Would have been better if you criticized him for wearing a pre-tied bow tie instead of tying it himself. Shows lack of desire and want.

...how did I do?
You're full of it!!

Reactions: ChoiceBeef
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT